Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 06:19:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Without ETF , can expect a huge bull run  (Read 2103 times)
taeewo

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 03:10:01 PM

This etf of is thing is just been over hype and causing a lot of confusion, it might ends up been negative effects at the ends but makes a bull run along with it.
Gromx

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 10:59:48 AM

I'm not sure that news from ETF can have a big impact on the price.More fundamental shifts, such as regulation and adoption of the crypt, are needed to make it grow again.
Nightingale2

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 11:08:53 AM

Many bitcoin holder afraid about the SEC decision with bitcoin ETF and many are already let bitcoin because of this. But if SEC approve bitcoin then it's make bitcoin more energetic for bull run but it's decline it's not impossible for bitcoin to bull run.
tomahawk9

Activity: 2086
Merit: 994

Cats on Mars

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 11:17:01 AM

Previous year also we faced a good bull run with out ETF. ETF not related to bull run. but panic people there so if ETF rejects by the sec or postponed they sell their portfolio for even loss.

So i believe  normal market circle and bull run can be expected in next months.

what about your opinions ?
The thing is that we're lacking the trigger that can start the bull run. Last year it was hype, dumb money kept pumping the market because the general public discoverd something that could potentially earn you profits. As of now, we don't have that, and we probabably won't see it again, people already have an idea of what to expect from this market (volatility, fluctuation, a massive crash, etc) once they invest in a certain coin.

Certainly, we don't need the ETF, we've been doing fine without an ETF for years, in fact, if the SEC rejects or delays the next etf, we could actually see a rebound in the prices as the market doesn't care about such things (as seen a few weeks ago when some etf where rejected and price shoot up).

We could still see some upward movements towards the end of the year if the bulls trigger a big increase in the price out of nowhere, but it won't be as massive as the last one, thus it would be difficult to call it a bull run. We might see one of those in a few years, and I believe the trigger will be adoption, once adoptions goes full mainstream, we could actually see another bull run as people will be crazy to jump into the crypto bandwagon again.

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW
BigSheep

Activity: 30

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 11:31:08 AM

That's not big matter if SEC decline bitcoin etf. Bitcoin have the ability to doing better without etf and bitcoin already prove that in the last of the 2017.
KissyPiggy

Activity: 30

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 11:50:33 AM

ETF associating much but after all, a bull run can expect in near future. Most of the analyzer predicting so that before the end of this year its price will soar up. Still i expect.
charlotte04

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 12:43:22 PM

Previous year also we faced a good bull run with out ETF. ETF not related to bull run. but panic people there so if ETF rejects by the sec or postponed they sell their portfolio for even loss.

So i believe  normal market circle and bull run can be expected in next months.

EFT is just a new set of huge news that could actually make a new bull run and a new hype that could let some huge people inside the community and market.
bigcash2011

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2018, 12:52:00 PM

I think btc is undervalued at the moment especially when we consider the increasing mining difficulty the current value of btc is not profitable for regions with comparatively high electricity costs, i think 10k is realistic btc value and i expect next big bull season to take the price to atleast 30k level.

ElenaN

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 01:08:35 PM

I think ETF is not a mandatory criterion to start the days of the bulls. Although people associate these circumstances!
masterrex

Activity: 1820
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 01:33:09 PM

As you said 2017 Bull Run is just happen without the ETF, so it is possible also that with or without ETF the Bull run will happen again! But in my deep insight about the current "Market Condition" the Bull run has very small chance to happen again this year. Since the old and new investors are affected by the recent events and they are cautious now. FUD and Negative news is the main reason why this kind of market condition still remain this particular period of the Year! we can expect more Bearish Market up to the last quarter that's only my opinion and I'm not and Expert regarding this field.
Businesscase

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 01:56:18 PM

I think providing ETF will make a great bull run and after that, the market finally starts to grow up, but if there won`t be ETF - I think recovering will start later.
bitc0000

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 02:01:24 PM

ETF is just one reason market manipulators make prices go down, It does not matter for the growth of Crypto. In 2017 the ETF was denied but nobody paid attention to it and the market went to the moon shortly thereafter. And in 2018, market manipulators are finding all kinds of ways to keep prices down and ETFs are a great reason to do so.

yazher

Activity: 2198
Merit: 586

You own the pen

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 02:05:54 PM

There are possibilities that there will be no run this year may be next time I guess, Because when you see the run of the news and the view on the market today it's hopeless. there is no good news either. so what would you think will gonna happen? a sudden bitcoin fork? i hope that too.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Hanebel

Activity: 363

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 02:09:33 PM

I do not think you are right . You still did not get idea about what bitcoin means . If bitcoin goes up then all coins are following him
I think, it is, "If bitcoin goes up, some coins may follow. But if bitcoin goes down, most, if not all, of the other coins will follow." The saddest reality is, bitcoin continues to go down and does not seem to give hints of going up.
lobo13hf

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 02:11:49 PM

Not sure about that, remember when it has been growing a lot last year. So many people (speculators have been used ETF news as selling point) Remember there were 2 more ETFs need to be announced by SEC and i think both will have the same destiny like all rejected ETF application. Bull will have happened in the next year.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
hubballi

Activity: 882
Merit: 297

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 02:14:12 PM

I think the main reason of market not going up is due to all of them are expecting the same way of market reaction of last year and everyone is prepared to sell off their investment, then who are going to buy in high price. Last time same thing happened when it was not crossing $1000 mark and it was tested so many times and got failure and after when it started most of them sold it below $2000 to $5000 price and then it went more up. So i think this year also we wont see any price high movement. ETF is certainly not a reason of market movement but it is just a fud created by the fudders.

eipeng

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 02:27:30 PM

Previous year also we faced a good bull run with out ETF.
Yeah i agree with you,  if etf did not appear this year maybe we will now heading to a bull run with the steady flowing of volume. As you can see a lot of investor wait and want to see the sec decision about etf. If this favor btc then it's good but if not then maybe we will see another fullback.
DabsPoorVersion

Activity: 1246
Merit: 315

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 03:00:15 PM

it is not really related to the bull run. the reason for the bull run before is because of many fork that happen last year, which increase the demand and crypto become known because of that. but this year, its different.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

alexgreen2018

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 03:04:01 PM

ETF is probably not a catalyst for bull run. yes, once approved we can see a recovery in market but it will definitely not cause a bull run. People have been misguided on the importance of etf approval.
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 03:06:45 PM

ETF still postponed, i think with or without ETF crypto market will do a bull run this year, maybe on december or before.
Crypto movement is so unpredictable
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: