Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 01:10:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Without ETF , can expect a huge bull run  (Read 2101 times)
tee-rex

Activity: 742
Merit: 526

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 12:03:22 PM

I do not think you are right . You still did not get idea about what bitcoin means . If bitcoin goes up then all coins are following him
The op never undermined this point. He just said that we don't need ETF approval for the market to get bullish again. And I don't see how he can be wrong. What the market needs is people who trust in its future, not some institutions accepting it and causing another wave on newbies pushing their money in and out agressively.

We don't need this fucking ETF approval to get on the bull as no one actually cares if the next proposal gets rejected again, apart from fudsters and newbies who fall victim to them. But if one of the applications finally gets approved all of a sudden, what would that lead to? There'll be a lot of buzz and noise, and the whole market sentiment is going to change right then, which is now quite bearish. Though the chances for approval are really low. Bitcoin should first become "mainstream" to get accepted by the establishment. And then there'll be no more issues with ETF's and such problems.
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kabum21

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 10:29:13 PM

it's too early to say, but ETF would help enormously in bringing new investors to the market, that's why it's so important, equally any other positive news can help establish a new bull run, but honestly, I don't think we are going to have one this year.
Endikadija

Activity: 1458
Merit: 509

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 05:42:25 AM

I do not think you are right . You still did not get idea about what bitcoin means . If bitcoin goes up then all coins are following him
The op never undermined this point. He just said that we don't need ETF approval for the market to get bullish again. And I don't see how he can be wrong. What the market needs is people who trust in its future, not some institutions accepting it and causing another wave on newbies pushing their money in and out agressively.

We don't need this fucking ETF approval to get on the bull as no one actually cares if the next proposal gets rejected again, apart from fudsters and newbies who fall victim to them. But if one of the applications finally gets approved all of a sudden, what would that lead to? There'll be a lot of buzz and noise, and the whole market sentiment is going to change right then, which is now quite bearish. Though the chances for approval are really low. Bitcoin should first become "mainstream" to get accepted by the establishment. And then there'll be no more issues with ETF's and such problems.
ETF just attracts so many speculators and that will be so bad. We don't need it but those big party in the crypto just try to apply ETF to the SEC in so many times because they know about the possibility for them to get a lot of money from US investors. We don't this kind of shit and i agree about your statement dude.
DavidY

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 05:53:12 AM

I think that you are wrong. We don't need ETFs to realize the bull market. I think Bitcoin is very important. Many coin prices fluctuate with the rise and fall of Bitcoin. In the past, when there was no ETF, the encryption market was the same. Healthy and thriving, so your point of view is wrong, I don't agree
nestorjacob

Activity: 85

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 06:09:45 AM

We should be able to enter a serious bull without ETF but it is rather unfortunate that now everyone is looking at ETF to break lose the market.Well let us hope and see if perhaps there is ETF then we shall enter into the bull run soon but without etf,it is quite dicey and no one can really really be confident about this.
Dima95

Activity: 392
Merit: 27

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 06:12:07 AM

Without it or with it bullran will be 100%. It`s only a matter of time. And news are shit, learn TA

anatolykarpov

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 06:12:10 AM

Yes, ETF is important but it's not a must for the growth of Crypto market. People are exaggerating the importance of ETH I think. Media is writing as if ETF is a breaking point for BTC. No it's not.
There can be a huge bull run without ETF as well.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Danielcrypto2015

Activity: 37

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 06:15:52 AM

Previous year also we faced a good bull run with out ETF. ETF not related to bull run. but panic people there so if ETF rejects by the sec or postponed they sell their portfolio for even loss.

So i believe  normal market circle and bull run can be expected in next months.

what about your opinions ?
I think Yes, crypto market does not need ETF for bull run (however, if having ETF, im sure that it will be pumping dramatically). As you told, BTC could be pumped strongly without ETF last year. In this year, many young traders join in and most of them only trades via news. When they read the "bad news", they sell that leading the panic sell as you can see.
auliahr

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 06:24:52 AM

everyone is scared, hoping that the ETF will be accepted and can create a bull run. what if not accepted? everyone will panic and the market will collapse again. they will continue to do this, consideration, acceptance or not and the decision is postponed. this incident keeps repeating, what is the real purpose?

remember, bitcoin has long been born and several times has reached a bull run, without SEC or even with its ETF products. very annoying.
bootlace

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

Justice as a Service Infrastructure

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 06:25:33 AM

Without it or with it bullran will be 100%. It`s only a matter of time. And news are shit, learn TA
Sorry, do you trade personally? And learn TA? What TA tell you for today situation? Fifty-fifty?  Cheesy Manipulation for crypto is so strong that any TA is shadow only for fundamental or info reasons. With TA we can predict some resistance or support. But without date

J U R      |      The Justice as a Service Infrastructure      |      JUR ALLIANCE                      ═════════════════
      SMART LEGAL AGREEMENT.  ESCROW.  DECENTRALIZED DISPUTE RESOLUTION.        ║  JOIN JUR PRESALE  ║     
 ●         WHITEPAPER         TECH PAPER         GITHUB         MEDIUM         TELEGRAM                 ═════════════════
roadwell890

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 06:31:08 AM

I think ETFs also affect BTC prices, since there is a rejection of BTC, prices are getting lower, but when there are news of BTC proposals against ETFs, prices go up, so if the ETF receives BTC, then the BTC price and all crypto assets will explode .. booom

Bunk67

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 06:40:23 AM

I don't think we should expect bull run this 2018 ETF also affect the price of bitcoin this 2018 let and say that market should just come back to normal.

●  ●  ●    CryptoMarketAds    ●  ●  ●
►  Democratize Crypto Advertising & Marketing  ◄
Sevarchik

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 06:58:14 AM

For huge bull run need coming to the cryptos big amount of real moneys.
How many variants you see for current situation, i dont see no one.

SladderyNewS

Activity: 54

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:08:36 AM

If SEC really rejects the ETF of bitcoin then the bull run of the price may start and price of bitcoin and coins and other coins may get high. So I would like to advise the users of different coins not to panic if SEC rejects ETF of bitcoin.
andrej.safronov.1990

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:23:19 AM

I think we now ETF will give a big push up or almost kill the entire market, but I believe that will be a major new money in the market and all worthy projects will go up.

★━━━━━━★  Z-POP DREAM ★━━━━━━★
★━GROW TALENT,CREATE STAR━★ (https://z-popdream.io/)
cryptomanspbmgdn
Copper Member

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 07:39:37 AM

The big players are certainly waiting for approval. I have been waiting for this year for a year. I hope now he will appear
Summation

Activity: 210
Merit: 17

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:06:30 AM

In fact, the ETF has shorted the cryptocurrency, and perhaps now they want the dollar to rise. Do not want cryptocurrencies to distract the influence of the dollar. But I think the impact of ETFs on cryptocurrencies is only temporary.

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
fulled

Activity: 644
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:11:26 AM

I think crypto still can be hit huge bull, but the chance is small, ETF is a must if crypto want more money to circulated on the platform, investor need to feeling safe before they decide to investing their money
sinkfish

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:49:51 AM

previous bull run is due to tonnes of crypto emerges out of nowhere. end up all become shitcoin, market hit new low every few weeks. next bull run requires something much more substantial. then the market can be more stable.
iancortis

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 02:06:14 PM

Previous year also we faced a good bull run with out ETF. ETF not related to bull run. but panic people there so if ETF rejects by the sec or postponed they sell their portfolio for even loss.

So i believe  normal market circle and bull run can be expected in next months.

what about your opinions ?

i just dont know if next coming months maybe bull is hiding from whales hand. ELF i think is a big signal to all category when it approved by this year.. it surely a massive buying with almost crypto market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: