Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 02:18:18 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Without ETF , can expect a huge bull run  (Read 2111 times)
judeafante

Activity: 2254
Merit: 258

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 02:11:00 PM

Previous year also we faced a good bull run with out ETF. ETF not related to bull run. but panic people there so if ETF rejects by the sec or postponed they sell their portfolio for even loss.

So i believe  normal market circle and bull run can be expected in next months.

what about your opinions ?

It would be better if Bitcoin gets the SEC approval it will be a big kick for Bitcoin and other cryptocurrency as well, I agree with your asessment  that we do not have ETF last year and we had a great year last year, but people and investors wants to see huge changes and development in cryptocurrency and ETF is a big start.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Wipro

Activity: 924
Merit: 512

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 02:15:01 PM

I think crypto still can be hit huge bull, but the chance is small, ETF is a must if crypto want more money to circulated on the platform, investor need to feeling safe before they decide to investing their money

This month last week we may expect next bill for the SEC commission.
I am not sure this is official bill but I got this information from someone who have replied me in this forum.

If we people give the bump more by avoiding the whale's manipulation means we may expect the reach like 10k or even more.
CrimBit

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 02:23:46 PM

Yes the bull market can occur without ETF, because last year the bull market occurred without interference from ETF. the refusal of ETF will be used by some people in manipulating prices, they just want to accumulate more by getting people to sell their crypto assets at low prices, then buy in large quantities from below and prices bounce back up, then they laugh and will come back next year with a more brilliant idea.
GhostWithin

Activity: 644
Merit: 145

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 02:35:26 PM

Yes the bull market can occur without ETF, because last year the bull market occurred without interference from ETF. the refusal of ETF will be used by some people in manipulating prices, they just want to accumulate more by getting people to sell their crypto assets at low prices, then buy in large quantities from below and prices bounce back up, then they laugh and will come back next year with a more brilliant idea.

bitcoin ETF is financial tool. The stability of prices in the cryptocurrency market and the massive adoption of crypto should be primarily influenced by the development of blockchain projects and the increase in the value of these projects in the most diverse areas of our life (medicine, real estate, finance, etc.)
Docbee

Activity: 822
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 02:39:57 PM

There was no ETF last year bitcoin did very well and btc reached its ATH a new ATH is feasible without ETF the fate of bitcoin doesn't resk on ETF approval.
GhostWithin

Activity: 644
Merit: 145

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 02:49:43 PM

There was no ETF last year bitcoin did very well and btc reached its ATH a new ATH is feasible without ETF the fate of bitcoin doesn't resk on ETF approval.

The last growth was provided by the money of ordinary people. Now they are scared, they will not bring their money into the crypto currency in the near future. Most likely, future growth will begin thanks to institutional investors and it will begin with the approval of ETF
tee-rex

Activity: 742
Merit: 526

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 04:29:50 PM

everyone is scared, hoping that the ETF will be accepted and can create a bull run. what if not accepted? everyone will panic and the market will collapse again. they will continue to do this, consideration, acceptance or not and the decision is postponed. this incident keeps repeating, what is the real purpose?

remember, bitcoin has long been born and several times has reached a bull run, without SEC or even with its ETF products. very annoying.

That was the case only for the first couple of times, when traders actually panicked, for a little while. Then they couldn't care less as it quickly became a non-event. It is as clear as day that there is little chance that ETF will get approved any time soon in the foreseeable future. The rejection is what people already expect by default, and they can't be scared by it. They would rather be scared out of their pants if it suddenly gets approved.
roueen

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 05:46:45 PM

Definitely we don't need ETF for a bull run. Bitcoin can easily climb back up to 8,500$ mark which was the highest peak Bitcoin reached this year. But, we ourselves are getting dependant on the ETF approval due to speculations. ETF proposal will only cause big investors to join the market nothing more, nothing less. So, small investors like us should not care about what happens with ETF or the speculations.
Businesscase

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 02:49:21 PM

I think it`s possible, but if ETF will be not approved it will take more time to huge bull run. I think ETF will turn situation better quickly.
yuniguai

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 02:55:13 PM

Previous year also we faced a good bull run with out ETF. ETF not related to bull run. but panic people there so if ETF rejects by the sec or postponed they sell their portfolio for even loss.

The ETF could have been unrelated to the bull market. If no one has mentioned it from beginning to end, perhaps this year can continue the enthusiasm of last year. But when it was revealed, everyone looked forward to it. The greater the expectation, the greater the disappointment.
Hammonds

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 09:04:18 AM

If things like that make you more happy then continue the imagination but I'm sure without ETFs Bitcoin will continue to stand.
A small supply and a lot of people buy, the price will go up.
hrunya102

Activity: 546
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 09:08:00 AM

I think that almost all the news is used to manipulate the market, and it will be always, if not news about ETF, then something else.

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓************** DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI **************▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓* Bitcointalk ▐  TwitterReddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Github ▐  Discord *▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓** A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments **▓▓▓▒▒░░
owlman

Activity: 602

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 09:24:28 AM

You are right, last year there was a rise in prices without any decision of the SEC, and now I think that this decision is given a great importance. However, we must agree that the market situation is likely to improve after a positive adoption of the ETF.

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
Collider

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 09:26:29 AM

Exchange traded funds are not what cryptocurrencies need for massive adoption.
ETFs will bring more money (smart money) to crypto market, but still will not help with real use of cryptocurrencies.
vhns222

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 09:28:41 AM

I think yes if big markets like China and India cancel ban then i sure we will see big bull run afther that but in long term anyway we see bull and green in market.

arendator

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 09:48:31 AM

I think without ETF it will be very difficult to start the bull market because many institutional players and big investors are waiting for this decision. Without that BTC will cost 6500-700 as now.

sedahan13

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 09:59:37 AM

We need Bitcoin ETF to be approved so the demand of the Bitcoin will be increase, just like Gold that was approved by SEC , the price was going up and all the times high. But although denied, there are others factor that will make Bitcoin bull run like lighting network and  inflation of fiat.

│▌██████           C O M P R O   F I N A N C E           ██████▐│
The DeFi Way of Synthetic Assets & Trading
│   TELEGRAM   │    TWITTER    │     REDDIT     │    MEDIUM    │
fly99

Activity: 421
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 10:13:14 AM

I haven't seen the arrival of the bull market so far, and I have no hope for this year's bull market. I only hope that this year will slowly rise. This is the market situation we need. Only after slowly rising will it be possible for us to see the bull market next year.

Malkazimir

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 10:13:33 AM

I am sure that this event will give a very strong impetus to the crypto market. The market is waiting for this news. I think that a positive decision will be made this year. But it is very difficult to predict anything in this situation ..
BQ

Activity: 616
Merit: 53

CoinMetro - the future of exchanges

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 10:29:32 AM

look at this one:
https://www.turtlebc.com/tools/buy_percentage?period=3years

it's interesting to see how bitcoin is struggling for this whole year, would any type of news really be enough to go up a level (and establish a higher low)?
maybe it's okay and even good if we don't get a new bullrun and simply let it grow naturally for once.

5 EUR free crypto on signup! XCM exchange token ⚜⚜⚜  CoinMetro - Copy Trading - Margin - 0% maker fee  ⚜⚜⚜ - generate €500 volume in July for a chance to win €100!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: