Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 11:33:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Even the Politicians have secret investment in Bitcoin  (Read 2761 times)
Plumbank

Activity: 283
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 05:24:01 PM

Bitcoin is the best place to hide the unregulated black money and the money invested in it cannot be regulated. So, there is a great opportunity for the congressmen to hide their money safely. I agree with your opinion.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BumblingBee

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 05:29:44 PM

Politicians surely can invest. Nothing wrong with that. Corrupted ones invest more who knows. The more you give to the more they want. Those who are money hungry they surely do investment in different aspects which they find profitable.
DannyMarco

Activity: 99

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 05:47:35 PM

It is very normal because politicians also need to pay tax of their income and they also know very well that it is the best investment policy.
cryptofan999

Activity: 100

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 07:11:45 PM

It's not illegal. So sure they can invest as long as they have money. Politicians have enough money to invest. who knows where that comes from. There is no forbidden law by the government regarding this.
jamesbondbd007

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 07:14:30 PM

Yes, of course I also think just like a few politicians are are investing in cryptocurrency.that is a place for investment. Any one can invest here.its not like that Politician are not permission in bit coin investment.it is a safest place for investment.so any one can invest here.
maksimukr1989

Activity: 513
Merit: 117

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 07:45:33 PM

I think every politician has a crypto-wallet.If this is indeed the case then there will never be regulation in cryptocurrency.And it is very pleasing. Grin Cool
AntonDalrymple

Activity: 68

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 07:58:38 PM

Yes it is a true information and I guess most of the politicians invest in crypto because it is safe and no one can detect his currency.
nidacoinlove

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 07:58:58 PM

DO you know that even some of the so called politicians have secret investments in Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies that no one may be aware of? I believe this is one of the reasons why some of them have double stand when it comes to taking decisions on the adoption or regulation of cryptocurrency. Some of them are scared of publicly supporting crypto. What do you think?

This is what i am thinking for how long now,because just like in our country,the president has no exact stand regarding cryptocurrency,from the very moment i have learn crypto this is the same president we have,and he’s government speaks nothing about this and thats why were are a happy cryptonians ever since
Well there are some politicians who are opportunists and they may have invested in cryptocurrency when they have understand that crypto has a bright future ahead. In my opinion investment in crypto for any of the politician is not something bad or unjust but what makes it grey that they don't talk publicly about crypto. Even if someone is a president, prime minister or a mayor but they should come forward and speak for it. There are rumours of some of the high profile politicians involved in establishing a cryptocurrency exchange in my country and none of them have accepted or denied it till now.
StImelda

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 08:01:30 PM

The rich (politicians included)will benefit more from bitcoin if more person are of the illusion that it is not good, when they get hold of the bulk of the coins,they open the doors for the general public to buy at high pirces
swaggerkeme

Activity: 162

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 08:24:55 PM

I believe some politicians and the world most influential people have invested in the world of crypto. They need to stand up for the world of crypto so bitcoin can widely be  allowed in countries where bans has been placed on this amazing currency so it can be accepted by persons all over the world.
Zebulun18

Activity: 90

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 08:39:45 PM

Indeed, you are correct. There are numerous individuals around us who are contributing on digital money without indicating it to open. Digital currency is the most secure approach to contribute your cash and without telling other individuals. Some of them additionally assume part behind the market control.
Kimi80

Activity: 750
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 10:14:16 PM

I didn't have a chance to read anywhere about that but I am pretty sure that some politicians have investments in bitcoin. And why wouldn't they... Politicians are usually people with cash, surrounded with consultants and whether somebody imply to them to invest or they did it buy their own choice, it is always a good, even great decision to invest in something that can bring more on their personal account. And investment in bitcoin surely can do that.
hirngespenst

Activity: 812
Merit: 114

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 10:33:51 PM

Yes, I know some politicians and celebrities invest in bitcoin, but I am sure they are in loss! Because those people invested when the bitcoin price was sky high and it created a big hype in the world. A lot of people invested in bitcoin for that hype, they thought bitcoin will go 40K, 100K USD in this year! Even John McAfee is losing twitter followers!  Grin , It is normal and good for the crypto market, no need to aware of it.

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
jpnl0008

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 10:36:45 PM

no matter how bad they publicly discriminate the blockchain technology in nations, even the politicians who publicly criticise and refuse the mass adoption of the technology have in a way or the other come in contact with the technology and have enjoyed the benevolences attached to it. politicians love the anonymous feature the bitcoin has enshrined in its  technology
jpnl0004

Activity: 198

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 10:42:10 PM

I do not think that there is an criteria before you invest in bitcoin its a business opened to everybody who is interested and also ready to bear the risk even the economist said that human beings are insatiable so we keeping wanting to have more so its ok for them to invest there is no need hiding
umrohyuk

Activity: 155

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 10:59:19 PM

I ever read about this issue that Politicians has important rules in Crypto, they are such a man behind the scene due to the influence of Crypto price. Many Politicians has not a little investment in Botcoin, the are like an control of Crypto price. As I know that there are two kinds of investment in crypto, that centralized and decentralized investment. Most of politicians are investing in centralized crypto, because the centralized crypto is dominated by elite, and they are the politicians.
arief.sutono

Activity: 94

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 11:08:54 PM

Do you know that some politicians who are called have secret investments in Bitcoin and cryptocurrency that anyone might not realize? I believe this is one reason for them why some of them have double standing when it comes to making decisions about adoption or regulation of cryptocurrency. Some of them are afraid to openly support crypto. What do you think? Thanks
alp

Activity: 284
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 11:19:44 PM

DO you know that even some of the so called politicians have secret investments in Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies that no one may be aware of? I believe this is one of the reasons why some of them have double stand when it comes to taking decisions on the adoption or regulation of cryptocurrency. Some of them are scared of publicly supporting crypto. What do you think?
The fact that many politicians keep bitcoin on their wallets does not surprise me for a long time. I am surprised that what bribes these politicians take and how they transfer this money to their bitcoin wallets. By the way I heard that many politicians take bribes in bitcoins.

I am looking for a good signature. Here could be your advertisement
Lorin

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 11:34:08 PM

It is possible because  even politicians know crypto maybe thats why others against crypto they do not want  to know publicky that they are also using bitcoin. We all know that investing on crypto makes a good profit.
budrabut

Activity: 119
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 11:34:54 PM

Politicians is elites investor in crypto currency. They are not only investor but they have an important role in rising the price. They can manipulate the price of crypto currency due to the huge number of assets or money they invest in. As we know that crypto has two kinds of investment, that are decentralized and centralized. Politicians invest in centralized because the price can be controlled and manipulated.

Crypto-Court
Universal Cryptocurrency Platform
https://cryptocourt.online/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: