Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:25:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Even the Politicians have secret investment in Bitcoin  (Read 2761 times)
SaeedKhan996

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 07:28:39 AM

DO you know that even some of the so called politicians have secret investments in Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies that no one may be aware of? I believe this is one of the reasons why some of them have double stand when it comes to taking decisions on the adoption or regulation of cryptocurrency. Some of them are scared of publicly supporting crypto. What do you think?

If nobody is aware, how do you know so? lol

Do you know any politician with a double face when it's about cryptocurrency? Can you post a link here that I can read? Or it's just some bla bla bla
lol same thought, If its secret investment how does he know about it?  Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
congtuan001122asd

Activity: 186
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 07:50:28 AM

Bitcoin is a digital money, it is known as an anonymity. All transactions of bitcoin are secure and thanks to the internet. Bitcoin has many benefits, many politicians know the benefits of bitcoin. They secretly invest in bitcoin to make a profit because their government does not accept bitcoin.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
██████      CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY ██████
Sact

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 07:57:46 AM

It’s really hard to find a real political in this world. Nowadays the politicians only think about their own. They don’t want that people will come to know about the crypto coins because the use of traditional cryptocurrency will be less and the politicians won’t make a profit.
MainIbem

Activity: 1344
Merit: 386

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 08:08:27 AM

In the USA, such hiding investments are no more. A new law compels every politician to disclose every asset he/ she has including crypto-assets. The world is gradually accepting this cryptocurrency and there is no need to hide again.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

Zalaster

Activity: 308
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 08:10:45 AM

I do not see anything surprising, but if this is true, I regret that such politicians are few. If there were more of them, they would lobby for adoption of bitcoin by states.
cryptocurrencyguru

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 08:24:30 AM

the cryptocurrency market is a decentralized market so even politicians  celebrities anyone  can invest in cryptocurrency market they dont need to reveal which coins they hold
Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 08:28:26 AM

I do not see anything surprising, but if this is true, I regret that such politicians are few. If there were more of them, they would lobby for adoption of bitcoin by states.
of course. the bitcoin is very worth it if you know how to manage or how to do earnings using investment in bitcoin. like they said. if you have an big investment the chances of high earnings are very high. but also the risk is also big. but the only problem is the other politicians steal mpney from people .

suzanne5223

Activity: 2618
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 09:09:24 AM

DO you know that even some of the so called politicians have secret investments in Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies that no one may be aware of? I believe this is one of the reasons why some of them have double stand when it comes to taking decisions on the adoption or regulation of cryptocurrency. Some of them are scared of publicly supporting crypto. What do you think?
Well, is not something new anymore because it something that is glaring that most of the politician are into crypto currency but what they do is lie and hide about their involvement which they later open to the public after they leave the office. An example is Trump Ex-Chief Strategist Bannon.

kamoto

Activity: 122

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 09:15:09 AM

Of course ... I even think that a very solid percentage of large holders of bitcoin and other crypto-currencies is exactly politics. This is for them just an ideal option to save the stolen money. Almost everywhere in the world, crypto-currencies are not a monetary asset ... therefore it is very convenient to transfer savings there. Than many also are engaged.
chidrawarster

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 09:29:22 AM

This is nothing new to me as many bigg whales are appointed for this investment. These are the big whales who come in with big investment and make a fortune and go off from the market and  come back again when the bears are in progress. This is what I am seeing for the last few years now  and this has become routine. I would only tell investors to invest wisely and choose the suitable portfolios and decide whne to enter and when to leave the market.

S P O R T S F I X           ●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●
|     Whitepaper     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     Medium     |
████████████ [ Join SPORTSFIX ] ████████████
Ezenwanyi
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 09:36:35 AM

That's correct.
Bitcoin  structure makes it easy for politicians and others who ply illegal activities,  to hide their loots using bitcoin.
You know,  there's no way of tracing bitcoin wallet account to the owner offline..... so these politicians prefer using it even to launder money.

▀▀    PUBLISHprotocol    [  WHITELIST  ]    ▀▀
The most viable blockchain based media platform
KofiAdepa

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 11:46:11 AM

Absolutely, they always speak evil about it whenever they are outside to deceive and deter others but in their private chambers they invest hugely in it. That is it these politicians are always trying plays us around. Just open your eyes and do what your instinct tells you, that will even be much better that paying attention to the political talks of others.

●  ●  ●    Auditchain    ●  ●  ●
◄►  REAL-TIME ASSURANCE. ONE BLOCK AT A TIME  ◄►
fonengo

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 11:49:16 AM

Hi, everybody. I do not know whether the policies are investing in bitcoin but maybe, most likely Yes.

∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧ [ BRAVO ] Send and receive anonymous and instant payments with the power of blockchain ∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧
https://bvo.trybravo.com/
Bakugan

Activity: 260
Merit: 28

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 11:51:39 AM

There is nothing wrong with that, since everyone is allowed to join and invest in bitcoin. They also have the rights to invest so why not? They just get the opportunity to invest and I think that is one of their best decision. If they invest secretly, how come you know about this? There were so many investors in bitcoin and every single one of them has a good role in bitcoin.

bravehearth0319

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 11:56:58 AM

Cryptocurrency industry is open to all. There are people who got rich by investing in digital coins. The hype of cryptocurrency lingers few years back. For sure, there are politicians who can afford to invest big time have invested too. The hype brought them here.
kendra1107

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 12:01:40 PM

This is not even a speculation. Many powerful personalities around the world have surely invested in Bitcoin. Remember that these are smart individuals who are always hungry for profit. As smart as they are, they have surely seen the great profit potential of Bitcoin even far ahead in the future. And when it comes to patience, they have tons of it.

Tipsters

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 12:03:32 PM

I am well aware of that and I also know that many celebrities who are rich, invest in bitcoin. For me, they are scared of the publicity because they have their own reputations and logically speaking, everyone has, even bitcoin. Nonetheless, if they all agree to support bitcoin, bitcoin will be considered once again as a reliable asset. Because of that, the market will be full of hype and the pumping of alt coins will commence.
Jating

Activity: 2912
Merit: 808

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 12:05:30 PM

I have no facts but its possible that some politicians might have secretly invested on Bitcoin and cryptos. Is a double edge sword, other politicians wages war against crypto but behind they have stash huge amount in wallet.

I think not only politicians though, but there might be people lurking here trying to put down bitcoin but at the back side, once the price fall, they secretly accumulating more and they love to spread FUD around so that they can buy more when the price is at a discount.

https://cointelegraph.com/news/us-republican-democrat-officials-calling-for-crypto-regulation-in-rare-show-of-unity

Maybe some of those supporters have bitcoin stash already.  Grin
iamlds08

Activity: 490
Merit: 110

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 12:08:58 PM

there are contries that are 100% agree to cryptocurrency like venezuela and iran. in near time, most of the countries will have its own cryptocurrency and it is undeniably true. this early adaptor politicians are lucky because they have known the knowledge before the masses.
manfredmann

Activity: 518
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 12:11:55 PM

Yeah of course because of anonymity these politicians could have the courage to invest will made it as their asset but could not be declare in their SALN's. This is the better way to hide one's wealth. However, i do not think that there are many politicians here since the system is not yet that familiar all over the world and maybe there are only few here who have done investing on cryptocurrency.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: