Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 01:39:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: FLASH Speed - Future of Crypto?  (Read 1659 times)
TenToesDown

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 04:29:30 AM

Well no one forces anyone to buy anything if they dont want, personally ive used flash and i think its way better than ltc simply because of the speed. Everyone has their own opinion
ESnowdan

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 05:44:31 AM

Well no one forces anyone to buy anything if they dont want, personally ive used flash and i think its way better than ltc simply because of the speed. Everyone has their own opinion

For me patience is the key of all success. I think if they closely follow the flash team's development they will see that it will be the future. Most people want moon overnight
BallinRegard

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 02:23:56 AM

Without patience, we are better off retreating from the world of cryptocurrencies. This is because when we decide to be able to invest in the crypto world, we must be prepared to face all the conditions. Without patience, we cannot possibly seize the opportunity to gain profit. Without patience, we must be prepared to accept losses and of course that is something we don't want.
Found bt

Activity: 40

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 06:23:29 AM

I didn’t hear about it too but after reading the article it indicates to be a good one. Especially their transaction speed is really impressive. Their team management is also good. Hope they have a good future a head. 
Businesscase

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 11:07:44 AM

Yes, one of the main tasks of the crypto - it`s flash speed transactions. As I can see FLASH - good representative cryptocurrency in this option. I think it can be promising.
Found bt

Activity: 40

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 12:45:38 PM

This is really a nice step by this project and it seems very good by the article. This is giving some advantages than the others that are operating in this market but many people are not aware of this. If this article is true then a great future is waiting for this project.
Mir Zafar

Activity: 41

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 01:14:23 PM

"It's a great news because flash speed is a high-speed and low-cost blockchain
cryptocurrency aimed at the general public. It's faster and cheaper that's why people
want to invest more in near future."
dreammoney710

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 03:13:05 PM

Although I do not know more about the features of FLASH, if there is a clear idea about its features, then I can say that it will be a best action for future crypto. If FLASH is more faster than the Stellar or NANO then it could be the future of cryptocurrency.
hinorizk

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 03:20:31 PM

Not many people have heard about FLASH yet, but it offers use cases that most other coins can't match, specifically transactions that only take seconds and mobile wallets that can be used anywhere.  With Chris Kitze and Jason King putting their weight behind FLASH and focusing on novel project development, it's only a matter of time before the crypto community takes notice of what is going on in this camp.

Now that the FLASH community is finally marketing, it's going to make for an interesting future.

Here's the update published today, lots going on here.

https://blog.flashcoin.io/flash-september-update/

Does FLASH have what it takes to get to the top?
Low fees, fast, and easy transactions are common things that are often offered by other projects, I think it's not enough to make Flash reach the top, most other coins can easily win the competition if flash only offers use cases with these features

Right, it's not always about just speed but also secure, the available in the top exchange and strong back up from the community as well.
blackmagic111

Activity: 218

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 03:21:59 PM

I hope all of us are thinking the same as we are thinking. We are in this cryptoworld for getting profit and looking for benefit. Beside this we are also thinking for our future benefit also. Here FLASH can be the best solution.
Plumbank

Activity: 283

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 03:30:05 PM

We are looking for profits and benefits in this cryptocurrency. I hope we all thinking in the same way. Besides this we are thinking about the crypto future. FLASH might play a vital role in this case. So wishing for the best for FLASH.
dogtana

Activity: 845
Merit: 56

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 03:37:32 PM

It is not secure though, so I don't think it will take.
Rangerman

Activity: 296

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 06:56:05 PM

We do not require more stage to make a versatile stage but we require something useful.I see Streak as an alluring choice for about anyone.I accept the group will do ponders for the crypto world.I like what they have done so distant.
ChainFish

Activity: 217

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 07:07:33 PM

We don't require more organize to form a flexible organize but we require something useful.I see Streak as an appealing choice for almost anyone.I acknowledge the bunch will do considers for the crypto world.I like what they have done so far off.
YellowRose

Activity: 31

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 10:02:08 AM

its a very good news for the investor.its make the process quick.as a investor i appritiate it very much.its feature is very good and easy to use
HonestAlien

Activity: 32

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 10:35:15 AM

Many crypto growing in crypto currency and some showing very good progress. Flash is one of them it's developing gradually and it's adding many feature which make it more reliable to people.
gredisgold88

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 10:43:23 AM

delivery between transactions is complete in seconds and there are no shipping costs, all transactions can be tracked.
Collynzo

Activity: 131

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 10:54:21 AM

It is now a very competitive market and every new project should be able to have something to make it outstanding, It shouldn't only be in the form of payment and transactions, should have a solution to offer
KissyPiggy

Activity: 30

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 11:04:37 AM

Flash have a tremendous feature that's it's speed of transection. It ensure speedy transection bitween user so fast and it's done successfukky everytime. Who wants a speedy transection they can chose this one.
FoBoT

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 11:07:43 AM

In as much as this is my first time of hearing about this FLASH project, it looks like a very good initiative and will likely be successful and become valuable in future. I will take my time to do a very god research about it and also be sure of its potential.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: