Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:09:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Price Intraday Analysis: BTC/USD Rejects Bulls, Once Again  (Read 352 times)
SuperBazooka (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 16

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 04:54:55 PM

Bitcoin Price Intraday Analysis: BTC/USD Rejects Bulls, Once Again
Bitcoin price on Thursday extended its prevailing bearish correction sentiment and dropped as much as 6.5 percent from the yesterday’s low near $6,710.

The BTC/USD in the very first hours of today’s session formed lower highs and lower lows towards 6731-fiat and 6303-fiat. It very much set the sentimental course for the rest of the Asian and European session. Both the trading sessions lacked strong bullish corrections, putting BTC/USD on a slow path to the downside. At the early European hours, the pair retested 6306-fiat as the range bottom, only to recover towards 6500-fiat.

In the opinion of many strategists, Goldman Sachs’ decision to halt its long-planned cryptocurrency desk over regulatory issues caused the latest BTC/USD correction. However, the factor is too lousy to correlate for a market that has been in a massive bearish formation since November 2017. Even in the recent price action, we noticed the pair’s bullish momentum getting slowed down near our previous Rising Wedge resistance. We had expected a breakout scenario, anyway.
https://www.ccn.com/bitcoin-price-intraday-analysis-btc-usd-rejects-bulls-once-again/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
RadiontLoss

Activity: 78
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 05:00:09 AM

6.5% percent fall just in a day is really very sad but we can do nothing on this. We just can wait with patience for the recovery of the price.I also have the same feeling like Goldman Sachs that the regulation is the reason behind the fall. What you can do is buy some more coin in this low. 
Teivion

Activity: 35

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 06:51:08 AM

Well, the decision of Goldman Sachs has brought a negative impact in the market. The long planned cryptocurrency trading desk is not going to occur. Goldman Sachs has aborted this plan. The price of Bitcoin has dropped a little. I hope the investors will try not to panic in this situation.
RadiontLoss

Activity: 78

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 12:24:09 PM

The cryptocurrency market can never be predicted. The price of Bitcoin was getting stable for the last few days until the decision of Goldman Sachs to abort the cryptocurrency trading desk plan was declared. The price of Bitcoin has lowered since this news has been published. Let's see what happens.
GhostAltCoin

Activity: 69

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 12:34:08 PM

What really baffles us to see that the people are actually giving attention to what Goldman has to say, and there seems to be no reason behind it. First the ETF and now this. The market seems to be unable to catch a break.
scribble2

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 01:28:15 PM

I am very glad that you have provided us this information but I am not sure about this up cause I haven't here about this , but yes prediction can be turn wrong sometimes here so we should be panic or loss hope
pimondcrypto

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 01:42:16 PM

things here changeses every moment so it is not very weird that if you have predicted or expect something and that doesn't happen , and a bull run is not a thing which appear everyday so if you have the opportunity then use it will instead of missed it
bitcoindigger71

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 03:01:59 PM

if you analyzed this place well then you will able to understand it that this place is not actually a place where you can use you prediction powers cause things are very unstable here so if you are claiming that bull have been missed then I will say that it is normal for the market
steve_rogers321

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 03:10:56 PM

i am agree with you. i think Bitcoin now going an upside correction on a bounce back from its intraday low at 6303-fiat and also 6500-fiat as its psychological resistance.
ChainFish

Activity: 217

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 03:56:42 PM

Bitcoin prices can be reduced at any time in the cryptocurrency market. And there are many reasons to reduce this price. Although we can not always find the reasons parfectly. As an investor, I hope we will get our desired return at a very short time.
coinpedia240

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 04:14:22 PM

In the cryptomarket, the price of Bitcoin fluctuated. I never get frustrated when the price drops and I wait for better situation. Since I am an investor I always think that my future will be profitable.
okala

Activity: 980
Merit: 114

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 04:49:17 PM

It become very difficult for one to predict bullish market now and one can easily predict bearish trend. I think this rejection has seriously affect the market and we can see the effect since yesterday. The anticipated bullish trend in September seeing to be over.
Luckycoins999

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 04:53:52 PM

We often guess different types of things. Our guess is not always right. We had hoped that the price of Bitcoin would be upwards for more time. But we are not hopeless for that. Hopefully it will overtake the previous position again .
Wrathhawk

Activity: 50

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 07:23:08 PM

As an investor that’s a bad news for me and also other investor. I think just wait few days and hope that price will be increase again.
Woodpecan

Activity: 29

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 10:09:27 AM

that a shocking news for me as an investor.but i think price will be boom within few days
DimBug

Activity: 30

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 11:40:53 AM

It is a very disappointing fact happening with Bitcoin. This is for another time the price lower down. All the prediction fails. But still analyser saying that, before the end of this year it may soar up.
Sony.UK

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 12:24:55 PM

that a shocking news for me as an investor.but i think price will be boom within few days

It will take some times so don't expect it will be boom with in a days. Because market was totally collapsed so most of the investers are stay away in crypto investment. I think market will be recover in next month and we should not expect huge pump in short period so slowly recovering in crypto market.

YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 01:03:36 PM

We can not do something about it, In a bearish market this is something normal to happen aside from the drama involve in every lost souls that are panicking because of the drop in every percentage they are seeking to sell their coins even more, I don't blame for their patients are really weak enough to subdue their investment sooner than expected, But the right thing to do it to shut down your PC and keep away from your wallet because it is not good to see another drop from the market, But to revert your focus with other things for now and let the market recover back again, Because if you invest On May this year, You would surely have a doubt if its gonna turn the tables around.
Binugon

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 02:48:31 PM

Bitcoin Price Intraday Analysis: BTC/USD Rejects Bulls, Once Again
Bitcoin price on Thursday extended its prevailing bearish correction sentiment and dropped as much as 6.5 percent from the yesterday’s low near $6,710.

The BTC/USD in the very first hours of today’s session formed lower highs and lower lows towards 6731-fiat and 6303-fiat. It very much set the sentimental course for the rest of the Asian and European session. Both the trading sessions lacked strong bullish corrections, putting BTC/USD on a slow path to the downside. At the early European hours, the pair retested 6306-fiat as the range bottom, only to recover towards 6500-fiat.

In the opinion of many strategists, Goldman Sachs’ decision to halt its long-planned cryptocurrency desk over regulatory issues caused the latest BTC/USD correction. However, the factor is too lousy to correlate for a market that has been in a massive bearish formation since November 2017. Even in the recent price action, we noticed the pair’s bullish momentum getting slowed down near our previous Rising Wedge resistance. We had expected a breakout scenario, anyway.
https://www.ccn.com/bitcoin-price-intraday-analysis-btc-usd-rejects-bulls-once-again/

This decline was caused by investors who began to worry about warnings from a number of regulators and increased crackdown on the Bitcoin market
cryptocrusher

Activity: 420
Merit: 136

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 05:22:03 PM

The market has been quashing any bullish momentum for the past 6 months or more now. From here though I believe soon there will be some significant movement one way or another. Each time the breakout is to a lower level. That suggests to me that either the resistance around 5800 will soon fold or that the soon the breakout will succeed because each time it's not being allowed to go quite as high for fear that it won't be able to be brought back down again.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                                                     A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
                       F o l l o w us ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: