Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 02:36:41 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Is this a huge oportunity?  (Read 147 times)
dhlbusiness (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 04:55:19 PM

Bitcoin Incognito(XBI)
*It has only 2 months life
* Instant transactions
*Low fees
*fully anonymous
**Very cheap
I bet this ICO will get 10.000x value in 1 year time.
It is the best ICO to trade anonymous, As soon as people realise it the price go to sky.
bitcoinincognito.org
I bet a huge amount of money on this altcoin, did I make a bad investment?
jvdp

Activity: 1148
Merit: 523

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 05:03:53 PM

Bitcoin Incognito(XBI)
* Instant transactions
*Low fees
*fully anonymous
**Very cheap
It is the best ICO to trade anonymous, As soon as people realise it the price go to sky.
bitcoinincognito.org

I don't even know this coin. If you have invested these kind of unknown coins you will be move out of these kind of shit investment.

I see you got tagged already in this forum. Please stay trustworthy in this forum to stay long time.

If you see something fishy you please avoid it and at the same time people will look in to the your reputation too. Simply you are nailed buddy.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
KXC247

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 06:33:30 PM

No one can accurately predict what would happen in the future and as such, you cant predict wether this opportunity is a profitable one as well.
kickdapa

Activity: 627
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 06:51:34 PM

Yes, you made a bad investment. I have never heard this ICO name. And how can you say it is the best ICO? Which good things make you say that? Could you please mention that? Because by seeing your trust, I have a doubt about your "Best" words!

And my suggestion is, do not go for every ICO, most of the ICO projects are like a big scam. And I don't like even the name. I will be researching this ICO. Good Luck.

Vangar

Activity: 73

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 07:16:41 PM

Ah man, I saw that table where cryptos or platforms get compared to the OP token/system so many times, it gets me to laugh every time Cheesy:D
Jokes aside, how do I feel about the platform? 10.000x growth value? I do not remember a single coin (apart from those that are at the top and after almost a decade of torture) that achieved that level of growth. Too-good-to-be-true? Maybe. There is nothing unique about the platform nor any real problems solved that other cryptos do not offer already:
- masternods: check
- fast transactions: check
- low fees: check

Now, on the miner's side. PoS means no mining so the supply is centralized. All control in the hands of ICO owner. Exchanges mentioned are relatively small when compared to giants in the market. If someone pointed a gun at my head and said "Will you invest here or not?!" my answer would be "No. I would wait a bit and see what happens. Or, I might invest very little money that I won't regret losing."
My personal opinion.
Vangar

Activity: 73

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 07:22:14 PM

Oh, and not to mention that ICO team does not even present themselves directly but offer alias.
biggNY

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 07:33:14 PM

Bitcoin Incognito(XBI)
* Instant transactions
*Low fees
*fully anonymous
**Very cheap
bitcoinincognito.org

hi there,

well, to tackle the ICO statement, based on very quick skimming of their website, it was fork not an ICO. They were airdropping XBI to BTC holders 1:1

also not sure, why do you believe that this will go 10.000x in value in a years time, from what I am seeing it is nothing special, at least nothing unique. Yes, it has masternodes, yes is has POS. Last effort of creating bitcoin with private transactions (namely BTCP) reached ATH of about $50... Not sure that this can go higher. Competition is tough on the field of anonymous (private) transactions, see below.

what is not helping is another fork of bitcoin (and Zclassic, it is co-fork) called ANON (previously Anonymous Bitcoin) that has very similar features as project you mention, but with higher total supply of 40 million, is happening in September. They also have masternodes and run POW instead of POS. Their biggest advantages are transparency (team is known, white paper released, video vlogs on youtube) and hype behind it (ANON 6400 twitter followers, XBi 730 followers). I know that by itself doesn't support my statement, but it means something. Also ANON has 24 repositories on GitHub, I am not aware that XBi even has one. At least they don't share it on their website.

They also drop coins instead of ICO, they do 1:1 for BTC holders and 2:1 for ZCL holders.

Based on the above, it would be awesome if they did even 10x imho.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
Maymun_lavigne

Activity: 434
Merit: 126

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 07:35:44 PM

Bitcoin Incognito(XBI)
* Instant transactions
*Low fees
*fully anonymous
**Very cheap
bitcoinincognito.org

I have never heard of the ICO you mentioned as the best ICO.
why are you saying that?
can you give us the ICO link that you mentioned to us, so that we can give you an assessment of the question you gave?
I have not been able to give an assessment to you whether you made a bad investment or a good investment before I knew the contents of the ICO project.
A little suggestion for you, if you want to invest in Crypto you should choose an ICO that is truly successful or you can also invest in coins that are long and widely used for transactions such as BTC and ETH.
suzanne5223

Activity: 2660
Merit: 651

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 08:33:20 PM

Bitcoin Incognito(XBI)
* Instant transactions
*Low fees
*fully anonymous
**Very cheap
bitcoinincognito.org

I don't even know this coin. If you have invested these kind of unknown coins you will be move out of these kind of shit investment.

I see you got tagged already in this forum. Please stay trustworthy in this forum to stay long time.

If you see something fishy you please avoid it and at the same time people will look in to the your reputation too. Simply you are nailed buddy.
You're right with why you said one have to becareful of a coin recommended by a negative trust newbie member tagged by Madam Lauda for not doing things right and I don't if he/she was among the coin in subject team but I believe the coin in subject was planning to fork bitcoin.I'm cause I find their Ann thread but members are warn though cause I'm recommending it.

Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1667

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:35:45 PM

Bitcoin Incognito(XBI)
* Instant transactions
*Low fees
*fully anonymous
**Very cheap
bitcoinincognito.org

Is this another Bitcoin fork coin?

There are a lot of privacy coins in the market. Why makes this coins different from the rest of well established coins? And most of the advantages you mentioned is already present not just on privacy coins but other coins as well. So I don't see it mooning unless someone pumps the price to look like something from behind really likes this coin. However, artificial and fake volumes can be spotted as well. I can't comment on whether your make a bad investment or not, but I do hope that you do your homework and research before putting your hard earn money on this coins. Goodluck to you.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
PizzaBTC

Activity: 555
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:19:20 AM

No one can accurately predict what would happen in the future and as such, you cant predict wether this opportunity is a profitable one as well.
Cryptocurrency investment has always been as huge opportunity from where we can make some money and this profit we get after selling is more than any other profit. So crypto trading has always been better for us especially the Bitcoin which does more for us and we can not ignore it in our discussion. Now its current market is a better opportunity to use less money in order to buy more.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: