Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 05:20:35 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: the collapse of the crypto market has not yet passed  (Read 2073 times)
Exprow

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 10:30:43 AM

So far we have seen all the cryptocurrencies following Bitcoin's price movement in the market. So, the price crash of Bitcoin has played a big role behind the current market situation and currently it seems like, it will take more time to recover and reach up to 8,500$ mark which is the highest Bitcoin has reached this year. But, it will definitely help other cryptos to recover too.
susuberuang

Activity: 926
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 10:59:37 AM

when the market price is collapsing like this usually I will only buy and use such moments as best as possible and I have to be able to buy the coin when the price collapses like this. a moment like this that is used to buy coins is not used to sell because of panic.
azzexx

Activity: 235
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 11:06:29 AM

when the market price is collapsing like this usually I will only buy and use such moments as best as possible and I have to be able to buy the coin when the price collapses like this. a moment like this that is used to buy coins is not used to sell because of panic.

Yes, this is a good strategy, but only if you have good patience and do not buy coins too early.
Mikcik

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 11:36:37 AM

This market has never collapsed, it has always existed since the beginning of birth and I see it growing. many investors, many investment funds and startup projects
stigmacryptonight

Activity: 574
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 11:43:37 AM

following a couple of days back experienced skilled an extremely extreme cost decrease, however right now the marketplace offers started to enhance, however if the enhanced marketplace problems may endure in the long run or even not really, or simply such as prior to which just endures for the short term.
vova.andreyan.94

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 11:43:46 AM

Although the market has not yet recovered, I hope that he started the first steps to this and soon we will see the desired result!
Silverstar

Activity: 426
Merit: 102

Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 12:09:45 PM

in my opinion the collapse of the crypto market has not yet passed. I think that  is  another trap. although over the past 2 days, growth in the market has pleased. I want to believe that this is a trend reversal, but it is unlikely.

R A D I X   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   The Decentralized Finance Protocol
█████████ GET TOKENS █████████    Facebook      Telegram      Twitter
The Radix DeFi Protocol is    SCALABLE SECURE COMMUNITY DRIVEN
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: