Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 06:15:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will all ecr20 tokens follow ethereum?  (Read 914 times)
Asprincess7

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 10:36:05 AM

That's should be happened co-incidently but its seems that ecr20 tokens follow ethereum. Some technical team used to manipilate these market price and that's why it's seems loke that.
medussa

Activity: 100

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2018, 10:38:38 AM

It is not likely to affect the already established ones in the market, more likely to affect the new ones that just ended ICOs or just got listed
Arlibtchunt2018

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 10:39:38 AM

I have been keeping eyes on ethereum so far this week and I realize a strange dip in the value of ethereum. Well I don't think this will lead to the collapse of ethereum completely, however, I do think it will go down way more due to panic sales and most ICO's selling their tokens. Guys do you think all ECR20 tokens will follow ethereum in terms of further dip in prices?

I think yes, many tokens are only listed with exchange platform that only offers ethereum trades. This will be the most common problem that will occur for those who only listed their token in dex platform and they are the one who will be affected the most.

(((●   OPP OPEN WIFI   ●)))
●▬▬▬▬ JOIN THE LARGEST WIFI NETWORK IN THE WORLD ▬▬▬▬●
SHawk

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 10:44:11 AM

I say no to this speculation because in as much as there are some that may likely dip with ethereum, there are also some that are very good and also have good team members and community and they will strive to keep the token alive for as long as the market will recover from the bear. If there is also a very good support for the ethereum and investors reduce the rate at which they panic sell I am sure it will recover gradually.
owlman

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 10:45:37 AM

I have been keeping eyes on ethereum so far this week and I realize a strange dip in the value of ethereum. Well I don't think this will lead to the collapse of ethereum completely, however, I do think it will go down way more due to panic sales and most ICO's selling their tokens. Guys do you think all ECR20 tokens will follow ethereum in terms of further dip in prices?

The price of ETH is really surprising and it is not known how the events will develop further, but I do not think that the other altcoins will follow the price of ETH, because the projects sell ETH in large numbers, which so significantly affects its price.

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
caisa88

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2018, 10:51:26 AM

No, not all the erc20 tokens will be affected by the decrease in price of Ethereum. In fact, i have seen a couple of tokens that have even increased in price in the last period, despite the general downtrend of the market. I guess that it all depends on the quality of the project.

danbitcoin1

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 10:57:10 AM

The market as a whole will follow eth and bitcoin, I don't think it will matter much if they're erc20 tokens or not though.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
skish85

Activity: 485

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 11:01:23 AM

The ethereum falls, because many investors already prefer such a project as EOS. The founder and team of the Etherium must work very hard and improve its technology in order to restore its popularity.
Uhde

Activity: 616
Merit: 124

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 11:06:06 AM

actually it is not about a connection between ethereum and erc20 tokens. it is about current market situation. as bitcoin could not recover, all market is going down. ethereum falled so much, and erc20 tokens as well.
tradcoin
Copper Member

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 11:06:01 AM

ECR-20 invented to support Ethereum so definitely it will support Ethereum. But as Ethereum is decentralize platform so it can happen in some exception all ECR20 tokens will not follow ethereum in terms of further dip in prices.
mahvia
Copper Member

Activity: 226

who am I to judge. I only flame

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 11:43:06 AM

actually not all tokens follow eth. it is strange but when all is red, there are always some nice tokens that go green.
VogueaNON

Activity: 99

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 02:58:22 PM

ERC20 tokens that are being dumped by the ICOs might face the same fate ase ETH but that is not because they are ERC20 compliant tokens rather the ICOs are to be blamed here. But, there are still silver lining like the market getting stable again or CBOE coming up with Ethereum future which can save the fate of all these coins.
sanacaks

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 08:27:49 PM

As ı see these days because of dramatic drop of the eth some of erc20 tokens keep their prize at same level. I have already exchange some of my altcoins to ETH which is more favorable for me.

SOVREN  ─────  Trade. Pay. Borrow. Play.
Blockchain Innovation for Securities Markets
          [  https://sovren.app/  ]
TheDarkRide

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:30:16 PM

For erc20 tokens that tradeable with ethereum only, it can be such tokens will follow ethereum. But for erc20 tokens that have another pairs like with btc, ltc and so on, maybe such tokens won't follow ethereum.
Frenc4man

Activity: 90

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:34:18 PM

It's hard to predict what will happen next, but some projects can, of course, go away, but more will remain, since the ERC20 is good for young projects.
Pbean

Activity: 88

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:36:18 PM

https://bitcoinwarrior.net/2018/09/what-are-hdms-tokens-and-whats-all-the-hype/
Hercerays

Activity: 48

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:11:34 AM

That is the mistake users do when they see that price is falling down of a coin. When ETH’s price is falling down, users are getting and selling their coins. This ultimately is leading to price fall. So ECR20 should not go for this kind of activity.
funex

Activity: 573

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2018, 01:46:27 PM

well some might follow ,especially those ones listed on decentralized exchanged where you can only trade them against Eth. AS the price of ETH is fluctuating its difficult to make profits from those tokens also. But for other tokens  that can be traded against other currencies,the fall in ETH price might not affect them .

Oikos◆   |  Decentralized Finance on Tron
https://oikos.cash/
Saugani

Activity: 672
Merit: 35

#BUIDL team to become delegates-validator

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2018, 03:31:33 PM

Will all ERC20 token follow ethereum?

1. in great line and project developers have a good future especially their roadmap, I think developers should get out of the protocol/platform ethereum (mainnet/main-network)

2. for a price, I think to follow the trend on this obvious ethereum markets that exist now and a lot of Tokens based-on ethereum.

3. and from this we can see development a project at each token will look good in the side of price or the roadmap so I think investors/traders will be following

so far tried you can see Achain platform and some token of his base-on that network. may I say vexanium token from inside price isn’t bad too from Achain Platform.

so you can conclude your own guys  Wink

dicaprio

Activity: 560

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 03:34:17 PM

It's strange why people ask such questions, it's the protocol that is used on the ETH chain, how else then? Do you think that this will not happen? I just do not even know what you can add, because all I can say is yes.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: