Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 10:11:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will all ecr20 tokens follow ethereum?  (Read 914 times)
warning_btc

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 08:04:41 AM

ERC20 tokens works on etherium blockchain but they price completely dont follow eth price.
They can at any moment do swap to ether chain if something happen with eth network

nl247

Activity: 518
Merit: 145

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 10:47:58 AM

I think that the ethereum will grow by the end of 2018.
You see, this is one reason why it is not good to be thinking for the future in a market, when the future is still very far. We are approaching towards the end of the year, and nothing has happened yet. However, I am not saying nothing will happen, considering it is a volatile market, and we can see some surprising price action in the market, but it is all the same thing, we just have to blend with the trend in most cases but for now, I would not be expecting something so much.
Sadari3
Copper Member

Activity: 155
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 11:03:09 AM

most ICO tokens are juxtaposed with Bitcoin and Ethereum in trading on the market, usually erc20 tokens follow ethereum prices if the price of ethereum falls will fall, but not all of them are there token that can maintain its existence because their team has real products and cooperates with various large companies .
baigreen

Activity: 625
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 11:07:13 AM

I have been keeping eyes on ethereum so far this week and I realize a strange dip in the value of ethereum. Well I don't think this will lead to the collapse of ethereum completely, however, I do think it will go down way more due to panic sales and most ICO's selling their tokens. Guys do you think all ECR20 tokens will follow ethereum in terms of further dip in prices?

Of course, project tokens will also follow the submission of ETH. Because most projects collect ETH as an investment. And what will happen if these investments fell 3 times. Of course, the price of the coins that were created on the platform will be much lower. Or project payments will be cut back.
nianastasia62

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 11:51:24 AM

The statement is slightly incorrect as the Ethereum follows bitcoin, and therefore, the whole market looks at the flagship cryptocurrency market.

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
www.gigzi.com
zabir.brutov

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 03:44:15 PM

At the right moment, everything depends on Bitcoins and every altcoin is following its price. But I think that Ethereum price also effects the price of all ERC-20 altcoins, because they are based on Ethereums blockchain.
desticy

Activity: 1512
Merit: 292

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 03:59:18 PM

I have been keeping eyes on ethereum so far this week and I realize a strange dip in the value of ethereum. Well I don't think this will lead to the collapse of ethereum completely, however, I do think it will go down way more due to panic sales and most ICO's selling their tokens. Guys do you think all ECR20 tokens will follow ethereum in terms of further dip in prices?

I think not, of course some will follow the ether, but for others it will be possible to become its replacement in some way. Stable Coins have already shown themselves well as a means of storing assets during periods of instability, it remains only to find a more stable coin for investment that can replace the Ethereum platform for ICO.

tosmartak

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2018, 04:43:56 PM

The ECR 20 tokens have their own pros like:
- Uniformly and fast transaction.
- Confirms the transaction more efficiently.
- Reduce the risk of contract breaking.
These pros are more like Ethereum Cryptocurrency, and we believe that the ECR 20 token will follow Ethereum.
Keeping these pros in context P2P Global Network also distributing the ECR 20 tokens for solving the problem of unemployment. The P2P Global Network also started the bounty program for the crypto enthusiast and others for the rewards Click Here .
Some of the pros you have mentioned is based on the fact they are not being used pretty well, and also you have to understand that when it comes to faster transaction, that is totally based on the ethereum network and either it is congested or not, since all ERC20 tokens do not have their own blockchain and they are based on the ethereum blockchain which is why they are referred to as tokens. With regards to ERC20 following ethereum, one thing for sure is that the whole market follows each other in the same direction and money moves out or move in the same time at the least. So far, we can see that from bitcoin to ethereum, to the erc20 tokens, to other coins with their own blockchain, the whole market is bloody.
trade2winnn

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 04:49:43 PM

Today, there are a lot of projects, tokens follow the standards of the Ethereum ERC20, and it is very convenient and pleasant that one wallet can fit,thousands of tokens, it is certainly convenient, so I can say that it is really a very good idea to use ERC20 in the future
martina14

Activity: 1190
Merit: 111

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 04:51:56 PM

Nooone can tell if once ETH fell some ERC-20 will follow.
Most of the tokens are listed in merket with ALTS/BTC.
So it is more to follow BTC as THE USD VALUE depends on the BTC value in the market.

bit-freedom

Activity: 658
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 06:04:27 PM

I don’t think ERC20 tokens follow ETH price rise or dip. Instead, I feel that most of the coins and ERC20 tokens follow Bitcoin price.

PS: I noticed that ETH price seems to be oversold as well. Not sure whether there is any accumulation going on though.
nwanne

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 06:19:04 PM

As we can see, the eth fall is not really affecting most of the erc20 tokens, because in as much as they are in ethereum, their market prices are been determines by the market buying and selling forces.

▬▬  The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange  ▬▬  https://ico.ethershift.co  ▬▬
Isiaka208
Copper Member

Activity: 411

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 06:21:33 PM

If we are to by ethereum serving as the base currency on which alts thrive, then you can assume they'll follow ethereum but if talking in terms of value they wont go hand in hand.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
yrrehc16

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 07:38:12 PM

NO, Even at the bear season there will always a black sheep who will ignore it.
Same goes on bull run but still, there will be tokens in eRC-20 who will fall its price.
It will depend on the market how people will give the demand on the price.
qtronix

Activity: 596
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 08:06:08 PM

Many projects were released on the Ethereum platform and perhaps its fall will affect the price of their coins. But on the other hand, if the projects continue to work and improve, it will not allow their coin to fall very low.
karsy

Activity: 383

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 08:15:27 PM

I don't agree with you. Many successful projects which using ERC-20 have their own prices. It depends on their products rather than blockchain on which they are based. Also I think thta ethereum will start growing in January after Constantinople.

jonsky05

Activity: 229

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 08:23:16 PM

Well we all know the most of coin in  crypto market is relying in ethereum  because its altcoin so maybe theres possibility that  when ethereum goes down some coin will be followed.

⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️ Ferrum Network • High-Speed Interoperability Network for Financial Applications 📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀
https://ferrum.network
Gab20

Activity: 714
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 08:33:58 PM

There are god number of coins that are not following the trend of ethereum. You can check the likes of XYO, BNK and others. They are all growing, irrespective of the price of ethereum. So that a token uses the platform of ethereum, does not mean it will fall when eth falls or that it will rise when it rises.
automail

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 08:36:19 PM

I don't think so. ERC-20 is the platform of Ethereum but it doesn't have a bearing on how the price goes for those who were using the same platform. However, there are times that if ETC and Bitcoin goes down, other alts will go with it as they are dependent on the price of those two. If you don't understand, how about looking at the foreign currency exchange as an example. One thing goes down and others will go with it.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
nikola22

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 09:35:29 PM

Well we all know the most of coin in  crypto market is relying in ethereum  because its altcoin so maybe theres possibility that  when ethereum goes down some coin will be followed.

the price of new tokens depends on the progress of the projects standing behind these coins but not on the price of ethereum.

BetFury                                                    
🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Instagram  🕹
                                                    Free BTC Satoshi every day                                                   
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: