Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 06:14:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will all ecr20 tokens follow ethereum?  (Read 914 times)
UniversityCoin

Activity: 714
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 10:03:11 PM

I have been keeping eyes on ethereum so far this week and I realize a strange dip in the value of ethereum. Well I don't think this will lead to the collapse of ethereum completely, however, I do think it will go down way more due to panic sales and most ICO's selling their tokens. Guys do you think all ECR20 tokens will follow ethereum in terms of further dip in prices?

The sharp drop in the price of Ethereum is precisely caused by the panic sale of tokens, which were released on the basis of the ETH blockchain. I think the fall will continue until there is good and positive news.
dnsokoljuk

Activity: 924
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2018, 10:04:29 PM

Not all ERC-20 tokens follows Ethereum but most of them. Dome coins has own way and they have a really good technology or something another what give the power for them and they have a good and stabil price.
Cryptodiscuss

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 11:41:42 PM

Shitcoins will follow because their success is product of eth success. Good tokens are safe, they only need stable network to run on it, but price is about project that tokens represent.
If they stop preferring eth network, they create their own network and do token swap. It happens everyday!
bartusv

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 11:58:17 PM

Yes, majority of the coins are following the market leader BTC. When ETH drops in price ERC 20 tokens are following
and usually dropping even further. This is a small market and the correlation is high between the coins.

▄ ◤ DAGO Mining ◥ ▄
▐░ ECOLOGICAL BITCOIN MINING ░▌ (https://dago-mining.com)
debby070
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

www.codex.one

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 12:43:20 AM

They were created and supported by ERC20. Because creating them is quite easy and the cost is very low. That's a great option. ETH prices fell mainly due to the dumping of ICOs when they raised capital

All ERC 20 token are supported by Ethereum, the founder of ERC 20 is Vitalik and maybe users of the smart contract isn't responsible enough to handle projects that causes ethereum to fall down too much.

Joshapat

Activity: 1526
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 01:01:07 AM

Of course, as information at this time there are hundreds of ERC-20 based tokens, and this makes ethereum use continue to increase so that it can rise up to thousands of percent in 2017, but unfortunately today the price of ethereum drops and does not exceed $ 100, so all tokens also drop.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

drew314

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 01:41:50 AM

In instance, mostly it follows the footsteps of Ethereum coin because they are also supported by ERC20 wallet. So it cannot hide it can affect the whole value of coins in the market but this will gradually bounce back in a future.
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 03:49:01 AM

Not sure about it. Though, most of the cryptocurrency nowadays will always be following the bitcoin trends nowadays. I'm not sure if erc20 tokens will follow bitcoin or ethereum. :'/
starblocks

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 02:42:02 AM

Even though there are many ERC-20 tokens that are pegged to ETH asset fluctuations are still primarily based on BTC more than anything else

Most tokenized assets losing significant value is generally due to a lack of innovation, adoption or liquidity

tetyulfania

Activity: 653

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 03:06:38 AM

Absolutely yes all of erc20 token will follow how ethereum price, when eth is dump maybe all of the erc20 token will be dump, we hope ethereum will hae top price at the next time and we can take profit will all of erc20 token.
akungagal

Activity: 700
Merit: 11

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 03:14:47 AM

I have been keeping eyes on ethereum so far this week and I realize a strange dip in the value of ethereum. Well I don't think this will lead to the collapse of ethereum completely, however, I do think it will go down way more due to panic sales and most ICO's selling their tokens. Guys do you think all ECR20 tokens will follow ethereum in terms of further dip in prices?

The sharp drop in the price of Ethereum is precisely caused by the panic sale of tokens, which were released on the basis of the ETH blockchain. I think the fall will continue until there is good and positive news.
you are right, I agree with what you say. it seems that the ethereum fall will last longer than the experts predicted, because there are still many ethereum users who panic.

I hope that next year there will be very good news that makes ethereum pump up high.

mulia sabee

Activity: 910
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 03:27:46 AM

all tokens that use the etherum platform will follow the footsteps of Ether. the exchange price in the market will remain lower for tokens using the platform because Etherum is down in price. we need to understand that, even though the price of etherum is currently falling, the etherum will not collapse.

Spaffin

Activity: 1316
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2018, 04:35:09 AM

Of course, there is a definite connection between the fall in the price of ethereum and the ERC20 tokens, however insignificant. Price dominates in the bitcoin cryptocurrency market, the price of tokens depends on its price values. However, which of them even in this difficult time have fallen in price slightly or despite a general decline even show a slight increase. Therefore, the perspective of the project itself is of great importance in the price of tokens. Influencing factors on the price of tokens and ethereum are too many to argue unequivocally.

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
JayCue

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2018, 04:53:04 AM

Ethereum is a die-hard fan of Bitcoin. So obviously, those tokens created under the Ethereum blockchain will also fall.
Erc20 will always follow Ethereum.  Sad

⌐      ERC-20 Token to pay Goods and Services      ¬
▬▬▬▬    ██ █▌█ ▌ b y z b i t ▐ █▐█ ██    ▬▬▬▬
└   Whitepaper   Telegram   Medium   Twitter   Facebook   Linkedin   ┘
⌐      ERC-20 Token to pay Goods and Services      ¬
▬▬▬▬    ██ █▌█ ▌ b y z b i t ▐ █▐█ ██    ▬▬▬▬
└   Whitepaper   Telegram   Medium   Twitter   Facebook   Linkedin   ┘
lizaangel321

Activity: 560
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 07:51:39 PM

The price of ERC20 tokens are always somehow dependent on the price of the ether. Perhaps the level of capitalization on ether affects other tokens, although this should not be
sergiorus

Activity: 840
Merit: 262

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 07:56:22 PM

Ethereum is a die-hard fan of Bitcoin. So obviously, those tokens created under the Ethereum blockchain will also fall.
Erc20 will always follow Ethereum.  Sad
wrong
most of them are useless and have no reason to grow even if ether will moon again
however, some of them are decent enough to rise even when ethereum falls or doesn't move at all
tins

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 07:59:49 PM

ERC-20 tokens do not depend on the price of ETH but Bitcoin. And I think all altcoin, not just the ERC-20 tokens, because Bitcoin is what people expect it to be, so that it can pull the whole market up.
testadimerlo

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 08:01:32 PM

I don't understand why some people talk about an 'ethereum collapse' when the real problem is the bitcoin value. Are u joking or what?
JuanPaulo

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2018, 08:05:50 PM

All tokens created on the basis of ETH, very strongly depend on the price of Ethereum and the lower the ETH costs, the lower the tokens are.
Slark
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1004

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 09:39:25 PM

I think not, though they are tied to Ethereum, but still if the project is good, then it will not fall in price, except that only because of the General decline in the cryptocurrency market. For example, XYO and ONL tokens.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: