Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 03:18:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Rape me please!  (Read 602 times)
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 01:33:55 AM

It's all about advertising products and services to make money.

Years ago, a woman remained in her parents' home until she got married. After she got married, she remained in husband's home. The men who loved her - father and husband - protected her from rape.

Then the advertisers came along. But they couldn't get the men to buy as easily as they could the women. So, they went about liberating the women from the protection of their men.

Women have been seduced into the open so that advertisers can sell more products. Since the woman goes out there and chases the products, she has made herself ripe for rape. In fact, she has essentially invited rape.

Of course, when it is invited, it isn't really rape. But, the women don't understand that they have invited it, so without understanding, maybe it is rape after all.

Cool

Why you hate women so much?  It cannot be just your Bible brainwashing talking...

I'm guessing you are smaller than 6", am I right, or am I right? LOL.

You are probably sexually frustrated as you never could satisfy a woman so you turned to religion to help you deal with your health issues.

Put down that Bible and work that little man in the boat.  Be happy you little weirdo.

Invited rape?  You have no idea what you are talking about.

You have reached the moral bottom, even for the religious freak like you.

Would you feel the same way if men were raped.  What about unarmed guys being shot dead?  They invited it too?

I dont understand is he joking or what but if not he really hit the moral bottom , sounds like he belong to some extremist group i cant belive that people think like this in 21 century invited rape he say are you crazy majority of us men like to see girls get dressed up sexy ,but if you cant control yourself your not for society and you belong to jail because something is seriously wrong with you in that case

That's the way it used to be. Don't you understand that? Groups of young women didn't go out without their men to protect them. Even the motorcycle gangs understand that, and protect their women.

But if anybody goes out and avenges the rape of his wife or daughter, government makes as much of a criminal out of him as the rapist.

Are you jokers totally immoral? Are you the rapists? You sound like it.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Viper_Unleashed

Activity: 584
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 05:39:17 AM

As we all know it is not possible that every religion or community will have or frame same laws which  will prevent this kind of criminal activities but still we can always take steps to minimise such thing.
As in previous text I stated that this kind of behaviour generally start building at very early age of a human so apart from sex education few other things can help educate children which will ensure him/her with proper knowledge.
Still now many communities still practice giving birth of dozens of children in a family.LoL that's pathetic.I earnestly request people to give birth to lesser children which you can take care of educate them nurture them make a human being.
Simply giving birth to hundreds of babies you are tending to make them criminal.
If you cannot take care of your son's/daughters then why the hell are you giving them birth.
Higher number of children is one of the prime cause that all of them are not taken care of and in coming years they will be becoming monsters.
jonemil24 (OP)

Activity: 448
Merit: 59

imagine me

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 07:12:46 PM

As we all know it is not possible that every religion or community will have or frame same laws which  will prevent this kind of criminal activities but still we can always take steps to minimise such thing.
As in previous text I stated that this kind of behaviour generally start building at very early age of a human so apart from sex education few other things can help educate children which will ensure him/her with proper knowledge.
I asked the parents of my nephews and nieces about it back then, telling them to educate their children somehow, so the younger generation must be completely aware about it. Majority of them told me that they're not comfortable of teaching it to their children, "let them venture the wild", one of them said, and the other said; "this should be taught in schools". The problem is, no school in my country wanted to educate children about it, and sex education is not yet implemented here.

One of the parents voiced out that it should be taught in schools, guess what the biggest religious sector of my country said on an article;

"It promotes promiscuity among children... it does not promote the proper values that we want our children to receive in schools and we believe sex education should strictly remain a family affair."
Source

My country still rely on the moral values taught by the church, and some of our politicians need other religious sectors for the future election.

It shouldn't be in school, the church said, but parents are not comfortable about it. Who will initiate it then? F*ck these kids and their parents!

Normally, if given a choice to do something and nothing, I choose to do nothing.
But I will do something if it helps someone else to do nothing.
I'd work all night if it meant nothing got done.
- Roy Swanson
sue1710

Activity: 192
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 05:08:21 AM

“Being a victim is supposed to set you free; it acquits you of any agency, any sense of responsibility to the person who did you harm. It's not your fault, they say. Leave him, they say. Nobody ever tells you what to do if leaving isn't an option"

Do you know about Victim Blaming? That is you! You may be frustrated about sex because you can never please a woman for you to turn to religion to help you cope with your health problems.
Lake20
Copper Member

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 08:47:27 AM

Women shouldn't be blame for rape, sex should be consensual and anything less than that is a crime
Beli99

Activity: 108
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 04:15:25 PM
Last edit: September 10, 2018, 10:08:03 PM by Beli99

It's all about advertising products and services to make money.

Years ago, a woman remained in her parents' home until she got married. After she got married, she remained in husband's home. The men who loved her - father and husband - protected her from rape.

Then the advertisers came along. But they couldn't get the men to buy as easily as they could the women. So, they went about liberating the women from the protection of their men.

Women have been seduced into the open so that advertisers can sell more products. Since the woman goes out there and chases the products, she has made herself ripe for rape. In fact, she has essentially invited rape.

Of course, when it is invited, it isn't really rape. But, the women don't understand that they have invited it, so without understanding, maybe it is rape after all.

Cool

Why you hate women so much?  It cannot be just your Bible brainwashing talking...

I'm guessing you are smaller than 6", am I right, or am I right? LOL.

You are probably sexually frustrated as you never could satisfy a woman so you turned to religion to help you deal with your health issues.

Put down that Bible and work that little man in the boat.  Be happy you little weirdo.

Invited rape?  You have no idea what you are talking about.

You have reached the moral bottom, even for the religious freak like you.

Would you feel the same way if men were raped.  What about unarmed guys being shot dead?  They invited it too?

I dont understand is he joking or what but if not he really hit the moral bottom , sounds like he belong to some extremist group i cant belive that people think like this in 21 century invited rape he say are you crazy majority of us men like to see girls get dressed up sexy ,but if you cant control yourself your not for society and you belong to jail because something is seriously wrong with you in that case

That's the way it used to be. Don't you understand that? Groups of young women didn't go out without their men to protect them. Even the motorcycle gangs understand that, and protect their women.

But if anybody goes out and avenges the rape of his wife or daughter, government makes as much of a criminal out of him as the rapist.

Are you jokers totally immoral? Are you the rapists? You sound like it.

Cool

We were taking about invited rape and that exsist only in moonstruck heads of crazy people and if someone rape because he think he was invited he belong to jail for a long time if you ask me even life time prison is not bad idea for those kind of people

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
dogtana

Activity: 845
Merit: 56

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 05:13:20 PM
Merited by Moloch (1)

I wonder if moderator has considered, that the title of this thread could be very painful and triggering to some people. It is not excluded that there might be a rape victim on this board that could be hurt by the title. It suggests that people ask for rape, but that is not true. I think the title should be changed or thread locked.
KonstantinosM

Activity: 1492
Merit: 763

Life is a taxable event

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 05:44:35 PM

I wonder if moderator has considered, that the title of this thread could be very painful and triggering to some people. It is not excluded that there might be a rape victim on this board that could be hurt by the title. It suggests that people ask for rape, but that is not true. I think the title should be changed or thread locked.

When BitcoinTalk starts removing posts because of people's triggers, that's when I'll stop using it.

Sure, it isn't in good taste, and it's kind of click-baity but it's your responsibility to keep yourself from being triggered.

Maybe get an extension on your web-browser that puts spoiler tags over any mention of rape and throws a popup to warn you.

Syscoin has the best of Bitcoin and Ethereum in one place, it's merge mined with Bitcoin so it is plugged into Bitcoin's ecosystem and takes full advantage of it's POW while rewarding Bitcoin miners with Syscoin
dogtana

Activity: 845
Merit: 56

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 06:42:16 PM

When BitcoinTalk starts removing posts because of people's triggers, that's when I'll stop using it.

Sure, it isn't in good taste, and it's kind of click-baity but it's your responsibility to keep yourself from being triggered.

Maybe get an extension on your web-browser that puts spoiler tags over any mention of rape and throws a popup to warn you.

Online ethiquette doesn't say one should keep themselves from being triggered on public boards but rather it is responsibility of all participants to keep things civil. Who would expect such a propostrous title on a crypto currency forum? I am pretty sure it breaches the rules of the forum. Trying to be emphatetic here, perhaps you should try it too.
jak3
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 08:27:11 PM

I do not believe in this bullshit. I do not get an urge to rape anyone and I believe many men do respect women more then they respect themselves. Does soi not understand why some of our mankind is even thinking about rape? Sex is not an issue you will get it in sometime in your life with a partner who wants you for sex so why do you not just fucken wait and clear other mess in your life. If someone rapes a woman then it is completely their surrounding fault. Leave such a society who can not even help or protect a girl. Shame on you men out there who cannot keep women safe. I am ashamed that the rapists are men.
Doorex

Activity: 6

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 10:02:13 AM

Just does not get to my head, why to rape someone, there are lots of woman who wants to have sex, why just not to go and find ) or even "paid love" might be an option
criza

Activity: 574
Merit: 108

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 10:35:17 AM

Blaming women over their rape issues is simply an unacceptable, unwittingly, extremely hypocritically, nerve-cringing, and pathetically ignorant arguement ever in this whole wide world. Rape is never and will never be the mishap and the sin of a woman. While typing this, the advertisement that I have watch about few months ago came in to my mind. The advertusement is about rape and how to avoid it. What was written there like do not wear this and that, do not do this and that, do not make this or that, simply insults women and somehow a metaphor of blaming them. Giving those so-called tips will not help women about the said issue since they where putting into a shame they do not deserve because of just wrong perception of other about rape. The blame about the rape is only to the perpetrator, nothing else.

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
Roddy Piper

Activity: 4

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 07:29:22 AM

It's also an issue here in my country, rape was all over the news.

Which country?

Hariyana, one of the states in India where 25+ million people live. In January 2018, 10 rape case happened in 10days consecutively. And then a group from "The Quent- A digital content management firm" conducted a survey to find out the reasons behind the immense rape case throught the state. And from the survey they have found that in most of the cases, women are responsible for the rape! Even their school teacher also believe that.
This is just a big shit. No woman ever want sex in life without consent. It can never be accepted. I wonder that, according to report, out of 75% literacy rate 84% are male. That means majority of the male believe that women are responsible for rape. Really astonished seeing this rate. Human rights org should get involved to arrange proper treatment for the sick mentality.

It's also an issue here in my country, rape was all over the news.

Do you believe the opening of borders has contributed to the rape problem in recent years?

Opening of borders can never be any reason of being raped. Its all about proper education and mentality. Once a rapist, always be a rapist, even in heaven.
Sealis

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 07:58:37 AM

WHY WOULD YOU BLAME WOMEN?? Those that blame them are bloody idiots. We all know rape wouldn't occur if men could control their sexual urges. It's these kinds of people that make the reputation of other men bad. We should not blame women for wearing what they want, but rather blame men for doing what they want.
Beerwizzard

Activity: 924
Merit: 148

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 08:38:07 AM

Do you believe the opening of borders has contributed to the rape problem in recent years?
Opening of borders can never be any reason of being raped. Its all about proper education and mentality. Once a rapist, always be a rapist, even in heaven.

Please tell it to the ones that were raped by those "refuges" that crowded EU.
Bringing people from the countries, where this rape stuff is totally uncontrolled and considered as a normal thing will definitely affect the residents of the country the most negative way.
In this way opening of borders will directly affect the sex crime rate.
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 08:39:18 AM

P.S, I'm not against someone's country, the video is just a great example.

It's also an issue here in my country, rape was all over the news. There was no week that will pass by without seeing any news about rape. It's becoming the new normal, and we, sometimes are blaming women for giving men the sexual urge.

But is it enough to blame them?

Added an incident that recently happened in my country - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5020626.msg45318536#msg45318536
It is not good knowing that a lot of women are getting rape with your country. What country you are in?
I hope that your government will take actions on this issue because it is not good to blame women because they are just a victim here. Maybe your government should make a law that is the death penalty for rapists.
Brigalabdis

Activity: 278
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 03:49:36 PM

Enough? It is WRONG to blame women or any rape victim! There is never, ever, ANY excuse for raping someone! It is wrong, it is a crime and only the rapist is reponsible for the rape!

I hope I was clear enough!!

Yes I agree because they are not the one who want's to be rape instead the rapist or the one who did the act. The women or any rape victim should not be blamed, also according to this link though . you can check it out and feel free to add some thoughts and also what is your opinion or perspective. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6023147/

Jaycee99

Activity: 1036
Merit: 273

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 03:09:38 AM

It's also an issue here in my country, rape was all over the news. There was no week that will pass by without seeing any news about rape. It's becoming the new normal, and we, sometimes are blaming women for giving men the sexual urge.

Added an incident that recently happened in my country - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5020626.msg45318536#msg45318536

You have it all wrong RAPE is rape when men force women that women dont want. That mens urge is a sign of evil men just need to control it even women stands or walk by wearing some short clothes. It is not rape when women do something that pushes men to have sex with her than that is not not rape.

It is up to women and it is up to them what they should were it maybe short but it definitely in the women who wants to do somethings.

Men are the ones who need to controll and have respect to women.
pakhitheboss

Activity: 2114
Merit: 774

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2018, 09:14:41 AM

Raoe is RAPE, Stop the Blame Game. It is a menace in a Civilized Society. If found GUILTY the punishment should be death penalty.

But, women themselves are misusing the LAW, more and more cases of False allegation are coming up. What does the LAW has to offer here is unknown?

What LAWS are placed for LGBT community? Rape happens in that community too...

Society has to think and the Law needs to cover all human.

█████████████████████████
████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████