Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:36:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Change Your Mind About Bitcoin  (Read 3225 times)
nonconformist

Activity: 386
Merit: 104

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:07:50 PM

For me bitcoin is a good store of value. It is more like a digital gold. It can of course serve as a currency, and it does, but not in a global scale, at least not yet. I think something else will take that part but I am mighty sure that bitcoin will still remain. It is the first and it had the first movers advantage. Billions of dollars already invested in developing bitcoin as a currency. So whatever anyone or any group will say, bitcoin is here to stay.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pokang13

Activity: 106
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:08:10 PM

I won't change my my mind about bictoin.I believe in it.Though some people are skeptic about it, I will still never change my mind of investing it because I know its value and importance.
yangdo

Activity: 17

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:09:37 PM

I think we havent even scratched the surface of what BTC can do. So yeah, I'll gladly change my mind
sumanto

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:10:25 PM

I don't think you should be like that because everyone has the right to think of bitcoin as what it is and it's up to them you don't need to force others to think about you about the knowledge of bitcoin.
Baby Dragon

Activity: 896
Merit: 272

OWNR - Store all crypto in one app.

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:11:42 PM

Many people express different types of bitcoin. Someone says Bitcoin is not a currency. Again someone says that Bitcoin is only a bubble, it will never be universally recognized. Some countries have banned Bitcoins so that illegal activities will not be increased in the country. Because some of time bitcoin use for terror works.Some people say that investment in bitcoin is not profitable. There are some other such complaints about Bitcoin.

But the funny thing is that even though there are so many complaints, Bitcoin has become popular all day around the world. I think we need to change our mind about bitcoin's. Cool

Really, people's complaints about Bitcoin are correct?
People used to spread negative news about bitcoin and that is why many people hate it. They will make some complaints about bitcoin and how it was use in different illegal activities without knowing real information about bitcoin. Why cant we just spread positivity? so other people will get interested in bitcoin.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████▀   ▀██████
██████▀     ▀██████
█████▀       ▀█████
█████▀▀▄▄ ▄▄▀▀█████
█████▄  ▀  ▄█████
▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
Partner of             
BITFINEX
felicity06

Activity: 251
Merit: 3

Globe-dex.com

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:20:51 PM

Many people express different types of bitcoin. Someone says Bitcoin is not a currency. Again someone says that Bitcoin is only a bubble, it will never be universally recognized. Some countries have banned Bitcoins so that illegal activities will not be increased in the country. Because some of time bitcoin use for terror works.Some people say that investment in bitcoin is not profitable. There are some other such complaints about Bitcoin.

But the funny thing is that even though there are so many complaints, Bitcoin has become popular all day around the world. I think we need to change our mind about bitcoin's. Cool

Everyone has its own idea and perception about how bitcoin works..  We cant really blame them not to think of it because it is true..  There are a lots of people used bitcoin for negative purpose.  Bitcoin can really used in illegal transaction.  But the truth is it is not the problem of bitcoin..  The user are the one who created this problem..  Bitcoin will survive if we continue using it..  We can help bitcoin to become famous so that government will help us to protect everything about it..

[ Globe-dex.com ]
───────────[  Modern Trading Platform With High Trade Engine ]───────────
vickybitcoin

Activity: 149

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:26:28 PM

People complains when they dont profit yet on something they invested. But I hope when they earn good they share the Good news!  Right a lot of people are trying to discreditted bitcoin due to conflict of interests people should be wise and think hard what to believe. So far the effects of bitcoin in my life is SIMPLY AMAZING!
alex_gr_cc

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2018, 01:36:41 PM

Price bitcoin is growing every year. I think that all complaints are from misunderstanding and ignorance.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
lehuong

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:40:35 PM

We should have broader and more general view of the bitcoin market today. Bitcoins are becoming more popular than ever so we should consider bitcoin as our property value and should accept bitcoin investments as gold...
darko.bountym

Activity: 41

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:43:35 PM

bitcoin will rise again. so there is no changing a thing about bitcoin
Ahimoth

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:46:15 PM

Indeed, bitcoin is difficult to be adopted as a conventional currency. But a number of potential innovations such as Lightning Network that use bitcoin or Visa-based LitePay litecoin transaction services can make virtual currencies act like conventional currencies.
Is that still not enough to be called a currency?
I think it's more than enough to prove that bitcoin is a currency or a valuable coin.
Just in case that your mindset towards bitcoin is bad well my friend I'm encouraging you to start changing it. You must have a proper mindset in this system so that in return it willis be good to you. It's about time to think properly and have a better living. The battle indeed is really in your mindset so I suggest you to cleanse it.
Tatsuyashiba

Activity: 147
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:55:42 PM

my mindset about BTC is just an investment not a currecy cause in my mind if i using BTC for currency i must buy some stuff from other country cause my country is not accepted much payment with BTC sad Sad
nguoiyeutao696

Activity: 9

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:58:36 PM

Yes, there are still a lot of people who do not trust bitcoin, they see bitcoin as an application that causes many people to bankrupt, scam people. Because they see the benefits that bitcoin brings so much that they feel suspicious and do not trust. We should change our minds by referring to the bitcoin experts they will analyze for us to see the purpose of the bitcoin side.
MartinAK

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 02:01:52 PM

Very necessary buddy, we all have have a renewal and transformable heart and mindset for bitcoin no matter what happens. Is about we either fall or rise with bitcoin no matter what. Let us not corrupt our mindset with the vain talks about bitcoin.
EEEian

Activity: 246

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 02:05:34 PM

I've no interest in changing your mind, the world carries on regardless of what you personally believe. The problem it solved is the two generals problem. It is the first time something digital can be scarce. Just because there's no central authority forcing adoption doesn't mean it won't be adopted on technical merit.

muhammedb

Activity: 378
Merit: 108

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 02:05:39 PM

It all about individuals mindset but I don't welcome does irrelevant comment about bitcoin, because i take it as complement the more the comment the more the coin get popular and mainly many people did not know what bitcoin is all about all there mindset is to make huge money or profit which is the may reason many people go out of lost because they don't even know what there are investing and they will go out there saying bitcoin is bad.
oppasong

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 02:06:24 PM

maybe people don't know about bitcoin so much that they say that bitcoin is not a currency or a bubble but they are not aware that bitcoin is a digital currency that is good for the future and does not need to listen to them, we are already first knowing bitcoin will benefit in the future because this is perfect technology.
Lien1411

Activity: 17

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 02:06:40 PM

For me bitcoin is a good store of value. It is more like a digital gold. It can of course serve as a currency, and it does, but not in a global scale, at least not yet. I think something else will take that part but I am mighty sure that bitcoin will still remain. Bitcoin will survive if we continue using it.  We can help bitcoin to become famous so that government will help us to protect everything about it.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
exchangegif

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 02:07:09 PM

I am agree with you because most of peoples are complaining and solid reason behind it price is not moving in 2018 like previous year and peoples are frustrate. peoples need to know what is bitcoin and blockchain technology and how this cryptocurrency make a new revolution in economy also bitcoin is the best digital payment system for small and bulk transaction with minimum fee, so its time to change our mind about bitcoin and need to understand value of bitcoin for our next generation & market uptrend and downtrend is part of trading.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 02:13:10 PM

Everyone of us are free to release whats our opinions in all aspects of life and most specially when talking about cryptocurrency,because even if we admit it or not still this is speculative,this is virtual and people will hardly believe whats the future in this community,we are lucky because we come to get what satoshi wants us to learn though were only in the middle of exploration on the technology behind this yet we are above among those missing whats inside crypto
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: