Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 02:38:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Change Your Mind About Bitcoin  (Read 3225 times)
Bulljcak

Activity: 107
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 11:12:02 AM

if you are here. i think you have some view on bitcoin. we will see what to future will bring. but there is a future in the technologie. only question is. what will be the best implementation

and furthermore,more people will continue to invest and run their own business using latest technology.and btc is part of their daily lives.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
maichimoto

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 11:15:44 AM

Many people express different types of bitcoin. Someone says Bitcoin is not a currency. Again someone says that Bitcoin is only a bubble, it will never be universally recognized. Some countries have banned Bitcoins so that illegal activities will not be increased in the country. Because some of time bitcoin use for terror works.Some people say that investment in bitcoin is not profitable. There are some other such complaints about Bitcoin.

But the funny thing is that even though there are so many complaints, Bitcoin has become popular all day around the world. I think we need to change our mind about bitcoin's. Cool

Really, people's complaints about Bitcoin are correct?

bitcoin is not supposed to be an investment. But for those who invest, it can be ver profitable. Just ask some early investors. But of course there are also declines, you need to learn the curves
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 11:36:30 AM

Many people express different types of bitcoin. Someone says Bitcoin is not a currency. Again someone says that Bitcoin is only a bubble, it will never be universally recognized. Some countries have banned Bitcoins so that illegal activities will not be increased in the country. Because some of time bitcoin use for terror works.Some people say that investment in bitcoin is not profitable. There are some other such complaints about Bitcoin.

But the funny thing is that even though there are so many complaints, Bitcoin has become popular all day around the world. I think we need to change our mind about bitcoin's. Cool

bitcoin is not supposed to be an investment. But for those who invest, it can be ver profitable. Just ask some early investors. But of course there are also declines, you need to learn the curves
It should be a very useful system for payment transactions, if served as another alternative way of currency and being adopt by many around the
world, surely bitcoin will deliver more success, the problem right now is most of those holders are just doing it as a pure investment they are not
using it for dealing transactions in order to build more attractions and popularity all over the market.
newdevices

Activity: 1048
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 12:29:27 PM

actually not all of that is true, in my opinion a country that prohibits bitcoin because the government is worried that bitcoin is used for unlawful acts such as money laundering, prohibited goods transactions, or terrorist financing, but in my opinion it is just a concern, bitcoin is a profitable investment therefore it remains popoler and has many enthusiasts
solenn heussaff

Activity: 116
Merit: 16

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 12:33:18 PM

In my own opinion, not all the complaints are true. Some governments banned bitcoin because of some reasons like money laundering. But the thing about bitcoin is that bitcoin is good investment.
vin22

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 12:53:12 PM

Yes will really need to change our mind set towards btc, because it is now getting out of hand on how people view it. Most people even think it is a punzy scene why it is not.  BTC is on the top market list and it is a enough reason for people to start seeing it in a big and acceptable ways.
Semar Mesem

Activity: 1484
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 01:01:24 PM

Most people think that with bitcoin it can get big profits in a short time, this is the wrong thing, I think we need a long time to get big profits, and when the market drops, we must always be patient.

imesh4you

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 01:06:53 PM

Personally, the bitcoin is perfect for me. So every time I think only positive things about the bitcoin. So my idea is, If you are scared of the current bitcoin's situation, my advice is don't regret with that condition. The bitcoin is a great coin, It has a great future. I believe it will never die. So, think positively. Change your negative mind to a positive mind. The Bitcoin will rise up soon. So we must patient.
ShiroThe5th

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 01:13:00 PM

It is right that many country now is banning bitcoin because cryptocurrency is not a currency, it is only a virtual monel like other money in games to buy some items. Yes crypto is virtual but you can and earn or invest, do you think that you can do it in a game??. Yes bitcoin is going popular every single day and many people now have the interest to it. I honestly one of the people saying bitcoin is illegal bur when i knew everything about all of this, i am here now earning and now to me bitcoin is not illegal.
jygsaw

Activity: 7

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 01:36:02 PM

Yes, bitcoin can be the weirdest thing in the world, bitcoin has benefited many people, but bitcoin is also much hated by people. Why is that, because the nature of bitcoin is decentralized and there is no human intervention in the management of the system, so bitcoin will act monotonically in accordance with market conditions.
DJ_Rick

Activity: 241

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 01:39:39 PM

I don't think that I will change my mind about btc, but if this happens there must be a really solid reason because it is the best coin ever and it has many advantages, which are obvious for everyone
Crafts12

Activity: 405
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 01:46:42 PM

Honestly, when I started involving in bitcoin I have a negative opinion to it. But then, when I have read a lot of stuffs about the crypto and bitcoin it changed my view regarding to it. I now see bitcoin as a positive thing because I have been seen and experienced the good effects of it to an individuals. If people can see the brightness of it to someone's life and world then it might be the start to join and embrace the bitcoin.

Yadamosan

Activity: 193

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 02:28:51 PM

Don't believe on those complaints 90% on the internet is just a bullsh*t believe on yourself why will you believe on the things that is not proven? Do you think bitcoin is really a bubble? or not a currency they're just manipulating your view just for them to get those coins on your hand and they also changing the view of the newbies or new investors some newbies I knew regret to invest on bitcoin on just ONE forbes saying that bitcoin is a bubble or some scam happening and also not a currency but I already told him that that just a bullsh*t or manipulators.
airdrophunter

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 02:37:51 PM

People think differently towards a certain thing like bitcoin and the rest of cryptocurrencies. It can be a good or bad thinking towards bitcoin, still, bitcoin remains dominant and proving those negative thinkers wrong. I would not really be surprise at all if more people thinks negatively about bitcoin these days where bitcoin's market price is falling down.

|   EOS Exchange   |▌       The Exchange for the EOS Community!       |   EOSex   |
                          ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                          
Whitepaper                 ANN Thread                 Telegram                 Twitter                 Mobile
maksimukr1989

Activity: 511
Merit: 109

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 07:14:36 PM

All the complaints listed by you are not true.For today, I have one complaint against bitcoin-price)
Shadesofglory

Activity: 65

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 08:07:52 PM

People have their reasons to and against cryptocurrency as a whole. And while some are making money on it, some are spreading news about it being bad, and some are against it altogether. It depends on the side of the divide you are. Bottom point is, no matter your stand, cryptocurrency has a whole is gaining grounds, despite the bans and laws against them all.
cmaxwell

Activity: 195

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 08:26:52 PM

the platform at which BTC operates is very great and stable which makes the coming to be stronger on a daily basis irrespective of media responses or from bodies working against.
ZazaG7

Activity: 82

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 08:33:34 PM

Society needs bitcoin on the grounds that it's burnt out on the directs of national banks. Bitcoin is really fair and characteristically decentralized. Presently it is effortlessly controlled by the individuals who have a great deal of assets, however after some time this circumstance should change and after that it will end up being a genuine and perceived money.
Abal Abal

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 08:50:22 PM

I understand what you mean.
and I think people who complain about bitcoin are not people who really know bitcoin. because I see many people who feel comfortable with bitcoin. that is because these people are doing what they enjoy, bitcoin.

lotsky123

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 08:55:42 PM

People have different thoughts about bitcoin especially to those who haven't done some research about bitcoin and other cryptos. But to those who have been in this crypto world for how many years would actually say that bitcoin is really a digital currency used in purchasing goods, buying loads, paying bills, and online shopping. If almost everybody stays for long in this crypto, then we all have one thought in our mind about bitcoin, a digital money.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: