Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 10:01:04 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Change Your Mind About Bitcoin  (Read 3231 times)
emberbekas
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 10:27:44 AM

Many people express different types of bitcoin. Someone says Bitcoin is not a currency. Again someone says that Bitcoin is only a bubble, it will never be universally recognized. Some countries have banned Bitcoins so that illegal activities will not be increased in the country. Because some of time bitcoin use for terror works.Some people say that investment in bitcoin is not profitable. There are some other such complaints about Bitcoin.

But the funny thing is that even though there are so many complaints, Bitcoin has become popular all day around the world. I think we need to change our mind about bitcoin's. Cool

Really, people's complaints about Bitcoin are correct?

Lol, honestly, people will complain about anything and no exception with bitcoin. Some of them just follow the flow and some have certain missions in spreading the word about bitcoin. We must be clever at filtering every information that comes into our memory.

DennyPen

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 10:32:54 AM

Lol, honestly, people will complain about anything and no exception with bitcoin. Some of them just follow the flow and some have certain missions in spreading the word about bitcoin. We must be clever at filtering every information that comes into our memory.
[/quote]

Especially when it comes from "speakers" "TV" and "opinion leaders"  Cool Being aware and thinking about doing the opposite may bring some good results Undecided
Tduty

Activity: 448
Merit: 21

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 11:08:11 AM

Different people have a different opinion about bitcoin. Many people think positive about bitcoin. On the other hand, some people think bitcoin is negative for everybody but I think it is not true. Those people who were complaining about bitcoin are those who are not wise enough. So we have to change our mind about how going to use it for the better of everyone.

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]       Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●          ►          Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓          ◄          ●
FACEBOOK               TWITTER               INSTAGRAM               TELEGRAM
Geemy

Activity: 350
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 11:37:23 AM

The future is unclear. We are waiting for more than a month and there is no new. We can not wait any longer. The news is all false and there is no hope of rising again.
Ains_sama

Activity: 608
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 07:57:39 AM

I think they complain and say that because:
1. they don't have knowledge about bitcoin and only hear from people who don't understand bitcoin.
2. they are victims of MLM, pyramid schemes, fraudulent investments, etc. the transaction is using bitcoin.
1. they are stuck in euphoria at the end of 2017 and have bought a lot of bitcoin at high prices.
for people who understand, surely they will not be affected by that. and will learn about bitcoin.
Cissnei

Activity: 34

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 08:14:35 AM

At a practical level, people are still skeptical about the crypto market, Bitcoin's fluctuations and future predictions. Change your mindset by presenting convincing evidence about the cryptocurrency market.
fipper

Activity: 383
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 08:21:43 AM

I think that people are just not aware of BTC's technology. It is a great platform with perspective future. I strongly hope that soon people will develop BTC more and use it in our  real life
maybe it is very true that you conveyed but now in my country the government still prohibits crypto currencies from making direct transactions, it still requires time and process that is long enough to be what you say
Ntaa
Copper Member

Activity: 301

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 08:25:33 AM

Yeah you are right, I agree if people have to start changing their mindset about bitcoin. But, if they still refuse and cannot accept bitcoin, I think it's not a problem for me and I don't care about that. 
So, What I know about bitcoin is something that is very profitable for me. And I'm sure bitcoin will continue to grow until everyone uses it.
John5826

Activity: 40

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2018, 09:17:49 AM

Like most people, I laughed at crypto the first time I heard about it. What made me change my mind was taking the time to learn about it, and seeing the parallels with all other major tech revolutions that I’ve now lived through, but also noticing its place in the world as a safe haven asset in a time of global economic uncertainty. I came to believe because I first came to doubt.
charlemagne_15

Activity: 357
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 10:04:37 AM

Many people express different types of bitcoin. Someone says Bitcoin is not a currency. Again someone says that Bitcoin is only a bubble, it will never be universally recognized. Some countries have banned Bitcoins so that illegal activities will not be increased in the country. Because some of time bitcoin use for terror works.Some people say that investment in bitcoin is not profitable. There are some other such complaints about Bitcoin.

But the funny thing is that even though there are so many complaints, Bitcoin has become popular all day around the world. I think we need to change our mind about bitcoin's. Cool

Every people have a say in bitcoin whether it is a positive or a negative. At first, I am one of the people who dislike it and thought that is it illegal to be involve in bitcoin. I believe that rumor because everyone at my surroundings say so. However, when I study it well I have learned that it is a fake rumor. Bitcoin can actually helpful to us we just need to open our eyes and mind about the possible good effects of bitcoin. Also, embrace the bitcoin. It is helpful to us in financial aspect. So let sink in that bitcoin or cryptocurrency is good.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████  PARTICIPATE NOW!
█████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
 █ ██ █  ● Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
ekateriinae

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

Try as hard as you can!

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 10:42:45 AM

Bitcoin might faced a lot of challenges to survive till today and yet bitcoin still alive. as long investors keep support bitcoin I dont think it will die. Bitcoin has already changed my life a little and now im very support bitcoin and hope it will stay alive and hope the price will skyrocket again.
Shtamm_oval

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 10:48:59 AM

I have changed my mind, and made it all atki myself, I used to think that the coin is still unsustainable and has its peculiarities and can take it from here is virtually unmatched, and is suitable for all.
amonymous

Activity: 1177
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 10:52:10 AM

Actually Bitcoin is the more profitable currency,more profitable growing is possible for the Bitcoin and investment or trading. Actually complaints can give them more good knowledge but need to new members for Bitcoin market.im sure no have complain about bitcoin price with the old Bitcoin users.
Nanagyasi

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 10:57:32 AM

You see, we live in a world where everyone is entiltled to their own decisions. I don't think there will ever be a world where we all agree on a single thing.
One most important part of this is that, as people criticize and complain, they are only exposing the weakest part so that it can be made better.

Shiversnow

Activity: 688
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 11:00:56 AM

Well we cant blame other people if that is their thoughts about bitcoin since we have different ideas and opinion regarding on this one. No matter we spread positivity there will always one negative that can ruin other peoples mind. So lets just hope and trust bitcoin.
franciscoDC

Activity: 357

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 11:28:50 AM

No i did not,because i believe in bitcoin and honestly i`ve already earned and i have already built some small store,and i`m sure that before this year will end bitcoin price was fully recovered with a high price.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬
Drakula

Activity: 421
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 11:57:26 AM

No i did not,because i believe in bitcoin and honestly i`ve already earned and i have already built some small store,and i`m sure that before this year will end bitcoin price was fully recovered with a high price.
I agree with you. I like that solid belief and hope. I, too, believe and it wont chnage no matter how things get bad cause in the end nothing is really permanent here. Everything is shortlived in passage of time. A drop equals a rise and its on a cycle.
burky155

Activity: 532
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 12:05:00 PM

The bitcoin is the one of the powerful element in the new World living rules. Every new day new Project and ideas borns in the cryptocurrency World. So all we need to prepare ourselves for the new understanding. As i alwas recommend, i am talking with everyone to buy more crypto and get reday for the future.

CryptoSmile

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 12:15:51 PM

There are always negative contradictions and views and complaints about the existence of bitcoin, but that is an unavoidable part and will always occur in the movement of cryptocurrency. But the most important thing is how we look positively about bitcoin and have confidence that the best cryptocurrency currently available and having the highest price compared to other crypto is bitcoin.
yansen

Activity: 588
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 12:37:56 PM

Bitcoin is the best technology today in the world of finance and economics. so even though they do not recognize, complain, and do not legalize. it's only for this time. I believe in the future all countries will realize that bitcoin technology is very important. they complain because they don't understand bitcoin, don't understand bitcoin and don't want to understand. it's very stupid. because they will be left behind.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: