Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 09:08:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Change Your Mind About Bitcoin  (Read 3231 times)
Ale88
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 2544

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 05:31:22 PM

Many people express different types of bitcoin. Someone says Bitcoin is not a currency. Again someone says that Bitcoin is only a bubble, it will never be universally recognized. Some countries have banned Bitcoins so that illegal activities will not be increased in the country. Because some of time bitcoin use for terror works.Some people say that investment in bitcoin is not profitable. There are some other such complaints about Bitcoin.

But the funny thing is that even though there are so many complaints, Bitcoin has become popular all day around the world. I think we need to change our mind about bitcoin's. Cool

Really, people's complaints about Bitcoin are correct?
Usually complaints, if made in the right way, help to grow. Of course those coming from people who simply keep complaining about everything just because it makes them feel superior don't count.
Delinquency

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 05:37:18 PM

In my opinion bitcoin isn't being understood by the people. So I think we don't blame them for they don't like bitcoin. We must share our knowledge any people we contact. Some day they will thank us Smiley
alonelyorange

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 05:38:57 PM

We have change many people to know benefit of bitcoin in our live, many people still keep and think bitcoin is fake and scam, but the real of bitcoin it self always give profit when making investment.
spiker777

Activity: 1000
Merit: 279

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2018, 06:40:33 PM

Most of the people on this forum have a positive image of Bitcoin, the only thing they are worried about is the fact its value has fallen so much over the last few months. Other than that, the strength of Bitcoin increases as a cryptocurrency, as developments on the lightning network continue and segwit utilization increases. Over time it will be difficult to ignore its benefits.

Fitrilalala

Activity: 248

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 06:48:09 PM

Many people express different types of bitcoin. Someone says Bitcoin is not a currency. Again someone says that Bitcoin is only a bubble, it will never be universally recognized. Some countries have banned Bitcoins so that illegal activities will not be increased in the country. Because some of time bitcoin use for terror works.Some people say that investment in bitcoin is not profitable. There are some other such complaints about Bitcoin.

But the funny thing is that even though there are so many complaints, Bitcoin has become popular all day around the world. I think we need to change our mind about bitcoin's. Cool

bitcoin are absolutely the most popular coins without doubt. Whether bitcoin is asset or currency its doesnt matter at all, bitcoin already prove the credibility and indeed bitcoin has a value.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
ganjasmokingg

Activity: 255

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 06:55:16 PM

I think their claims are really true but because the benefits that btc provides are undeniable, it is becoming increasingly popular because they want to make a profit from it and that will help them. We will benefit as well as the market will be better when many people are interested in bitcoin
jiya jaena

Activity: 167

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 07:30:09 PM

if bitcoin isn't money, why bitcoin can buy/exchange for something, because the essence of money is to have the value to other goods and bitcoin have it
drachman

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 09:29:48 PM

There are some complaints against bitcoin that are completely valid, for example when the network is very busy getting a confirmation can be very expensive and it can take a very long time, so the people that complain about such a thing have a point, but many of the complaints are made by people that do not really understand bitcoin and they are mistaken about their opinions or even worse they are lying to try to confuse the issue and make people to not adopt bitcoin.
Market-desi

Activity: 202
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 11:07:37 PM

how can I change my thinking about bitcoin bro. whereas I can fulfill all my needs from investing in bitcoin. there isn't even a day unless I invest in bitcoin bro

🏦 PointPay 🏦
⚡️ Welcome to the future of the BLOCKCHAIN-BASED BANKING ⚡️
➡️ https://pointpay.io ⬅️
sari_

Activity: 230

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 11:18:06 PM

why should I change my thinking for bitcoin. because I might have been an economy All the flaws but after I got to know and invest in bitcoin. I can make a profit so I can change my economic life for the better
john_nautica

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 11:24:18 PM

I think bitcoin is not a lucky coin or a temporary bull, bitcoin is still one of the best coins because it is a thing that works well until now but sometimes just a matter of price increases or decreases.

allezbitcoin

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 11:29:29 PM

how can I change my thinking about bitcoin bro. whereas I can fulfill all my needs from investing in bitcoin. there isn't even a day unless I invest in bitcoin bro

If indeed bitcoin can meet your needs why do you want to change your thinking. In my opinion it would be better if you keep investing in bicoin, because there are still many people who want to invest there but do not have enough capital.

WUUEX79

Activity: 378
Merit: 19

Xch4nge.com

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 12:03:01 AM

Bitcoin is one of the prospective currencies hated by the government. There's nothing difficult for them to vilify bitcoin in front of the general public by utilizing the media which's in their country. Some negative cases which befell bitcoin before are a bit of a problem which has been exaggerated by the government with the aim that bitcoin's not accepted by the public. Meanwhile, according to my analysis it's precisely the fiat currency the only source of the biggest case when compared to the case of bitcoin.

poletando

Activity: 364

PlayGame.com

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 12:17:58 AM

I think the perception of people can different, so about bitcoin you can make a conclusion by yourself about bitcoin, is bitcoin is a bubble, or bitcoin is the good currency that will make a big different in your life. its all your decision

──────⟩   PLAYGAME   ⟨──────
Whitepaper Powering real economy in the gaming world Onepager
Telegram ENG / IND Group Channel ⟩──MediumTwitterYouTube
BennyK

Activity: 672
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 12:21:27 AM

Bitcoin depends on certain factors in order to thrive very well on the market. Among these factors is the influence of human attitude towards Bitcoin. Staying positive about Bitcoin clears all FUD and draw the interest of potential investors to it. Posting, commenting and showing negative attitude towards Bitcoin creates tension and FUD which wards off potential investors.

Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 01:11:11 AM

I think bitcoin is not a lucky coin or a temporary bull, bitcoin is still one of the best coins because it is a thing that works well until now but sometimes just a matter of price increases or decreases.
That's only how non believers thinks about this digital currency, investing with bitcoin is not just a luck base system, there's already a working system that bitcoin can offer, payments transactions can be done between wallets to wallets and from each countries who cater bitcoin we can already exchange it to a local fiat and vice versa.
Marlo0619

Activity: 196
Merit: 6

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 01:17:15 AM

Well, for me, bitcoin is a legit currency and will be legalize in the future because their are too many people who uses bitcoin and some are just aware but never intend to use it. I will never change my mind that it is a bubble. It's not for me.

[www.athero.io]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution
▀▀█▄▄   A revolutionary decentralized digital economy   ▄▄█▀▀
CoinsGazer

Activity: 104

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 01:18:26 AM

Bitcoin canbe viewed as a personal currency. The act of issuing currency or money itself cannot create wealth. Just as the central bank printed 10 billion yuan, it does not mean creating 10 billion yuan of wealth.
darkangel020716

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 12:34:50 PM

Even there are more complains and negative mind in bitcoin, bitcoin still standing in front of them, bitcoin is unstoppable nor near of dying. I mean even theres a FUD arround my mind still in bitcoin and still have faith to continue using it. It doesnt matter how people complain the most important is how people hold and use it for their future.
voltesbit777

Activity: 910
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 01:13:05 PM

We have people saying that when a tree is overwhelming, when it is high it makes people throwing the fruit until there is a fallen crop on the ground. Same goes with Bitcoin when of critics it has of potentials things which they could see it in the future. Sometimes we don't know what's in their mind it could be their one of the strategy, to make bitcoin fall its price.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: