Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 04:08:59 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Change Your Mind About Bitcoin  (Read 3231 times)
Fire316

Activity: 281
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 11:45:59 PM

Many people express different types of bitcoin. Someone says Bitcoin is not a currency. Again someone says that Bitcoin is only a bubble, it will never be universally recognized. Some countries have banned Bitcoins so that illegal activities will not be increased in the country. Because some of time bitcoin use for terror works.Some people say that investment in bitcoin is not profitable. There are some other such complaints about Bitcoin.

But the funny thing is that even though there are so many complaints, Bitcoin has become popular all day around the world. I think we need to change our mind about bitcoin's. Cool

Really, people's complaints about Bitcoin are correct?

People has a different understanding about bitcoin and if they don't really know what bitcoin is they will think like that. But no matter what they say still bitcoin is bitcoin will greater value,demand and popularity. Just don't mind them ,the important is you know how to use and where to use bitcoin,it's importance and benefit from bitcoin.
korkor

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 11:51:25 PM

What people need to understand is simple, bitcoin is a digital currency and can be used just like physical fiat. People who see bitcoin not being a currency are those who just look at the market price of bitcoin. They see the unstable nature of bitcoin price as an opportunity to invest or trade with bitcoin to make profits
SeVenlast

Activity: 413
Merit: 10

● KEEP CALM & HODL ●

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 12:11:29 AM

I know few kinds of people: people who don't understand cryptocurrency and saying that it is a bubble, people who understand it and but not believe in it and people who just want to confuse other people.

Everyone has different qualities to judge Bitcoin now so I think we can only see their appraisers with each other. Some are very worried about current prices to sell their coins at low prices.

●    ●
 ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●   ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
maulana rifai

Activity: 331
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 01:45:24 AM

I know few kinds of people: people who don't understand cryptocurrency and saying that it is a bubble, people who understand it and but not believe in it and people who just want to confuse other people.
That's because they lack knowledge about Bitcoin, so they explain without knowing the good side of bitcoin. let's look at the benefits of bitcoin. bitcoin can be used for transactions, provides many benefits, everyone is free to join bitcoin. so that real bitcoin can be understood to make people happy with the existence of bitcoin, the more people will know the truth of bitcoin and start being interested in participating in bitcoin.
tanxpresisit514

Activity: 75

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 02:21:20 AM

There are many misconceptions about bitcoin, although bitcoin is a tangible result of technology applied to the financial sector. Bitcoin has no physical, therefore it is not printed by the Central Bank like paper money. In addition, the server is not centralized, making it difficult to penetrate because of its security. The price of bitcoin is not determined by anyone, purely by market participants, on the basis of supply and demand.
Asawakobana2017

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 03:44:24 AM
Last edit: September 27, 2018, 04:06:59 AM by Asawakobana2017

That's because they lack knowledge about Bitcoin, so they explain without knowing the good side of bitcoin. let's look at the benefits of bitcoin. bitcoin can be used for transactions, provides many benefits, everyone is free to join bitcoin. so that real bitcoin can be understood to make people happy with the existence of bitcoin, the more people will know the truth of bitcoin and start being interested in participating in bitcoin.
I believe that there are so many people around the crypto feild is now slowly changing there mind about bitcoin. Many people invest bitcoin last 2017 and they are now lossing maybe they lost their trust and they don't hold until the price rise that is why they are considered as loser. In my part I think that were cannot lose on crypto if we know how to hold.
Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 03:54:41 AM

I my part there is no need to change our sight on bitcoin. Because we all know from the start that bitcoin is unstable and it's market volume is also unstable. So then the huge dip that we are now experiencing is already been expected. I believe that if we are going to hold we Can still gain on it, but if we change our mind and quit on bitcoin we will maybe become loser.
maskeffec

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 03:57:38 AM

Many people express different types of bitcoin. Someone says Bitcoin is not a currency. Again someone says that Bitcoin is only a bubble, it will never be universally recognized. Some countries have banned Bitcoins so that illegal activities will not be increased in the country. Because some of time bitcoin use for terror works.Some people say that investment in bitcoin is not profitable. There are some other such complaints about Bitcoin.

But the funny thing is that even though there are so many complaints, Bitcoin has become popular all day around the world. I think we need to change our mind about bitcoin's. Cool

Actually, everyone has the right to judge Bitcoin like that, and Bitcoin is just a tool, depending on the person using it, because I realize that not everyone makes a profit by buying Bitcoin, some are losing money because of this currency. But I think bitcoin is a digital currency that has advantages as a future investment. We only need to take advantage of bitcoin as a positive thing, namely as a digital currency as well as our investment. It doesn't matter whether to be recognized or not by the world, who cares? As long as we can still use it, I think that's enough.
shendy

Activity: 602

https://i.imgur.com/BBmstUL.jpg

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 03:58:03 AM

w/o believe that there are so many people around the crypto feild is now slowly changing there mind about bitcoin. Many people invest bitcoin last 2017 and they are now lossing maybe they lost their trust and they don't hold until the price rise that is why they are considered as loader. In my part I think that were cannot lose on crypto if we know how to hold.

Bitcoin has many positive sides and this will be very helpful in understanding bitcoin, indeed many people know about bitcoin in an outline but it's not easy to get, so bitcoin needs extra thought to get bitcoin.
By learning and continuing to learn about crypto and its types we will be able to hold it and be able to control it according to our desires, in the crypto world we have to be effective to have it, otherwise, we will not get anything.

klien_br

Activity: 402
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 04:00:21 AM

Bitcoins have some major drawbacks along with a lot of benefits. It is always difficult for thw goverbments of various countries to declare bitcoins as legal due to the increasing use of them into illegal activities.

But beyond this, bitcoins serve mankind with huge profits, so they can probably be trusted and atleast gain some importance ahead so lets stay positive and really change our minds in terms of bitcoins.
taliwang

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 04:04:47 AM

I think bitcoin is only a digital currency whose circulation is very limited but the demand is so high that it makes a lot of use of bitcoin, bitcoin is being banned in some countries this may only happen because they still do not understand the advantages of owning and using bitcoin for payment and all types of transactions.
coffigayo

Merit: 12

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 04:24:38 AM

In my opinion maybe half of the people who say Bitcoin is a bubble are Bitcoin users, investors, or traders, because we can see that many people are involved with the world of Bitcoin. Different people have different opinions about Bitcoin. For some people, it is a temporary bubble for others that is fraud.
ilovepurple

Activity: 20

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 04:56:48 AM

I think at the present time, it is possible to think Bitcoin is one of the frauds. But they may not fully understand the nature of Bitcoin, and they have not recognized any good bits of Bitcoin, which can make them very passive if they own huge amounts of money and do not know. Invest in where money itself can generate more money. They should change their perception of Bitcoin.
pltgksl

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 04:58:29 AM

It depends on how you think in advance. But of all things, if you want to avoid damage to the market to read well and do good research.
jpnl0008

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 05:09:06 AM

Yes people do have different opinions about bitcoin cause most persons do react to things the way they understand it in this case some people  treat bitcoin as some kind of fraud and others use it in making investments
iamcrazybee14

Activity: 1

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 05:31:40 AM

You can try BTC just try it and you get addicted.. In good terms.
BitcoinOddsChecker

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 07:34:55 AM

There will always be naysayers out there. They're unavoidable, really. But like what they say, there's no such thing as bad publicity. I'm pretty sure there are people out there who badmouth Bitcoin but end up actually generating interest. Bitcoin is not for everyone, and I'm actually happy that it is something that requires a certain degree of comprehension and acceptance, which somewhat acts like a sort of filter.
ned.ryerson

Activity: 756
Merit: 101

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 12:04:21 PM

How many people have so many opinions , for someone it is a step into a comfortable future ,and for someone on the contrary contempt and denial of obvious things , but still those people who believe in cryptocurrency and m still opinions , they are sure of the opposite.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
Yantoaja

Merit: 16

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 12:31:40 PM

I myself consider BTC as a medium of exchange in cyberspace so that I am more anonymous, so I almost never make BTC my asset or investment, because I know BTC has a high risk to be used as an instrument for investment at this time.
harimauagam

Activity: 410

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 12:55:12 PM

indeed, why is there a ups and downs to make a purchase at a price of 1BTC now very high and must be careful to invest.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: