Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 09:19:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Change Your Mind About Bitcoin  (Read 3225 times)
KKH84

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 01:42:11 PM

The difference between everyone's perception of bitcoin is that bitcoin is good, that bitcoin is bad, I think that's what makes bitcoin quickly known to the public, so that people who read news want to know about bitcoin and blockchain technology.
owengtam09

Activity: 1330
Merit: 248

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 01:47:14 PM

Many people express different types of bitcoin. Someone says Bitcoin is not a currency. Again someone says that Bitcoin is only a bubble, it will never be universally recognized. Some countries have banned Bitcoins so that illegal activities will not be increased in the country. Because some of time bitcoin use for terror works.Some people say that investment in bitcoin is not profitable. There are some other such complaints about Bitcoin.

But the funny thing is that even though there are so many complaints, Bitcoin has become popular all day around the world. I think we need to change our mind about bitcoin's. Cool

Really, people's complaints about Bitcoin are correct?
That's true, even if there are still a lot of haters of bitcoin, bitcoin still be on top among others. We can still consider some other altcoins because there are also a lot of altcoins that is also good and profitable more than bitcoin because as of now we all know that bitcoin is not really profitable at the moment. Maybe in some other ways it can be profitable to others but for me, it just can be use for payment or if you want to just save some of your capital with bitcoin but it will not grow as fast as we expecting just like before.
Nikolya

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 01:54:14 PM

Complain to the Bitcoin are those who, without a thought, invested in it at the peak of the price. It is necessary not to complain, but to learn.
BagzMM

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 02:20:58 PM

Many people express different types of bitcoin. Someone says Bitcoin is not a currency. Again someone says that Bitcoin is only a bubble, it will never be universally recognized. Some countries have banned Bitcoins so that illegal activities will not be increased in the country. Because some of time bitcoin use for terror works.Some people say that investment in bitcoin is not profitable. There are some other such complaints about Bitcoin.

But the funny thing is that even though there are so many complaints, Bitcoin has become popular all day around the world. I think we need to change our mind about bitcoin's. Cool

In my opinion, those who complaints are the people who don't know what really bitcoin is. They are luck of knowledge to understand what is all about.
wolfdragon

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 02:25:20 PM

Complain to the Bitcoin are those who, without a thought, invested in it at the peak of the price. It is necessary not to complain, but to learn.

yeah, and for me it is really normal to complain because those investors really lost a lot of investments, but if they will be more patient they will never lose any investments.
1NV3ST0NM3

Activity: 420
Merit: 110

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 02:37:11 PM

"Be the change that you want to see in the world"
-Mahatama Gandhi

The above quote by Mahatama Gandhi is very true. If we really want others to change their opinions about bitcoin, then first we ourselves need to change. And once we change then the difference will surely reflect in the surroundings. Actually we talk more and do less. We write what we feel here on this bitcointalk forum, but we do not make efforts on concrete terms. In order to influence others we have to have a firm belief in the market always!
Labay

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 02:53:05 PM

I think some of there does not get profit and they loss money because they have not enough knowledge and the easily judge the bitcoin by it's cover.  It is good that there are a little bit against by bitcoin because it can slowly increase the price of the bitcoin.  It is not good that it was always high because trading cannot be use anymore if it is at high point.  We only need is to wait for the future because most of them can be part of the crypto world.

❏  ixian    Github -    Discord - ANN -    Telegram - Reddit - Twitter      ❏  ixian
66.6  TRANSACTIONS PER SECOND                 REDEFINING HOW WE CONNECT               GET INVOLVED NOW
██████ Data Streaming Hybrid-Proof DLT  Blockchain based IM  ██████
Ronyx

Activity: 525

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 02:59:38 PM

Bitcoin can survive and be popular because many people realize that bitcoin has many benefits and can generate profits. Not all who enter crypto are those who understand bitcoin, but many don't understand and that will make them complain about the instability of bitcoin prices.

grabpopcorn536

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 03:04:16 PM

The value and profitability of Bitcoin is causing many people to make mistakes. Bad guys exploit the lack of understanding of Bitcoin to deceive poor people, the reality I am seeing in my own country. Causes the government to ban trading or possession of Bitcoins in all forms.
I think the people who use Bitcoin are making Bitcoin in the eyes of everyone worse. Wanting to change their mind about Bitcoin is really hard.

Magnat10000

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 03:04:45 PM

People are afraid of everything new, because it's gonna change their lives making them uncomfortable.
bitcoindusts

Activity: 1050
Merit: 269

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 03:06:49 PM

If we talk about opinions and views, then people are absolutely entitled to their own and we are not in any way forced to believe the same.

But the universal truth of what bitcoin really is should matter. Thus, as we are entitled to our own opinion, each one of us is responsible to find out the truth.

And starting with the 9-page Bitcoin WhitePaper is a good starting point.
beami

Activity: 602

VANM - VIRAL ADVERTISING NETWORK MINING

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 03:13:34 PM

Change your mind about bitcoin, is a positive thought. Bitcoin is one of the tools that can change a person's financial life changes.
Bitcoin is very valuable and has advantages that Fiat does not have.
Bitcoin and fiat are currencies that have different functions, bitcoin is a future asset that will explode at certain times.

endut15

Activity: 546

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 03:41:55 PM

The difference between everyone's perception of bitcoin is that bitcoin is good, that bitcoin is bad, I think that's what makes bitcoin quickly known to the public, so that people who read news want to know about bitcoin and blockchain technology.

if they have the desire to get to know bitcoin it's good, but if they have the desire to know bitcoin and spread things that are not good for bitcoin then that's a bad thing because it is very detrimental to bitcoin.
ZzV1Finn

Activity: 345

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 03:43:32 PM

This opinion was formed, thanks to the whole variety of it, and looking at the schedule of bitcoin development , you still realize that bitcoin holds up well compared to other coins.

Angna27

Activity: 406

CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 03:51:56 PM

Today bitcoin is more popular in other country, and also they accept bitcoin as their currency, some people hate bitcoin because of FUD or bad news, but if they know what bitcoin can do in the future and function, i think they mind will change.

CRYPTOBLADES 
|   FACEBOOK   |   REDDIT   |     MEDIUM     |     TWITTER     |
   DISCORD    |  TELEGRAM
SummerBliss

Activity: 910
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 03:55:09 PM

There is nothing wrong in questioning the utility of Bitcoin. Bitcoin indeed lack a proper use case and a use case is vital when it comes to future price action. You can't expect Bitcoin to grow in future if there isn't any source for increasing the demand. Demand is directly linked to utility. So, yes utility is important, otherwise Bitcoin will turn in bubble in coming years if it isn't in one at the moment. 
bxipp

Activity: 630

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 04:01:45 PM

Bitcoin are getting more and more attention now thanks to fud and complaints.. Its made bitcoin more famous in a good way. Peoples are curious to know what is bitcoin and what it do. Me myself always educate more and more everyday about blockchain technology cause it make me more curious to know more about it and make me a better investor and trader this day.
ghosong

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 04:12:40 PM

Everyone has the right to judge Bitcoin like that, but Bitcoin is just a tool, depending on the person who uses it, because I realize that not everyone gets profit by buying Bitcoin, some are losing money because of this currency. But I think bitcoin is a digital currency that has advantages as a future investment. We only need to take advantage of bitcoin as a positive thing, namely as a digital currency and our investment. It doesn't matter whether to be recognized or not by the world, as long as we can still use it, I think that's enough.
rasp

Activity: 900
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 04:38:17 PM

Bitcoin is the phenomenon that combines various (and sometimes opposite) qualities.
It can be a method of payment, but at the same time it's a means of investment.
It can make you a millionaire but it also accommodates risks of loosing everything.
It is extremely popular within a specific group of people but is hated by governments and banks.
All in all, these "growing pains" demonstrate that bitcoin is not a dead coin, but a constantly evolving technology.
chennappa121

Activity: 400
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 04:44:01 PM

Exactly you are right what you are thinking about Bitcoins and you mentioned points in your post but nowadays Bitcoin or blockchain Technology will adapting so many developed countries like USA Japan China and more and giving regulation for Bitcoin or Crypto market so upcoming years surely blockchain Technology will going to adapt more countries so or future currency will be Bitcoin or any other tokens for eco friendly universe.

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: