Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 04:56:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Change Your Mind About Bitcoin  (Read 3225 times)
malah

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 10:05:42 AM

many people complain and make negative statements about bitcoin but that will not make bitcoin end and become lost, bitcoin will survive under any conditions and will continue to grow so that many people will trust and invest in bitcoin

Abbey85

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 10:21:19 AM

Bitcoin is a new currency and emerges very quickly. This can make you worry about it. But the great advantages of bitcoin will make you interested in it. Bitcoin helps make transactions move faster than conventional bank transfers at extremely low costs. When using bitcoin, confidential information can not be stolen as well as all transactions with Bitcoin are not. This can make it difficult to cheat. In addition, you can buy bitcoin on the trading floors, you can also dig your own bitcoin if you have a powerful computer. With the above sharing, we hope you have a better understanding of the Bitcoin currency and decide whether to invest in Bitcoin.
shesheboy

Activity: 714
Merit: 114

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 10:34:01 AM

all people are different . some will say negative and some will say positive . people do also change overtime , there were haters that turn into lovers and lovers that turn into haters  .

but overall it'll still up to you on what kind of treatment you will treat bitcoin  .   

me myself , i love bitcoin but i admit that sometimes i feel angry whenever the price go down because i always wanted to get a huge income but it wont come to the point that i will change my mind and forget bitcoin permanently .
Adelia15

Activity: 24

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 10:48:04 AM

Bitcoin is probably the most prevalent virtual currency and is used extensively in electronic commerce. This money has many benefits, it helps a lot of businesses, so it is because when businesses pay by Bitcoin, businesses will reduce a significant cost. But it can be seen that Bitcoin can't be a commodity because it doesn't solve the problem of human necessity, Bitcoin is also not an asset because it does not generate cash flow in the future, the electronic currency has many characteristics near with money rather than assets or commodities.
mia khalifa

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 11:01:59 AM

I think you will be very difficult to be able to change the mind of bitcoin because they are not too familiar with what blockchain networks and bitcoin networks are like and bitcoin can be very expensive and very suitable for investment and even more uses of bitcoin.
gurang

Activity: 350
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 12:14:47 PM

Many people express different types of bitcoin. Someone says Bitcoin is not a currency. Again someone says that Bitcoin is only a bubble, it will never be universally recognized. Some countries have banned Bitcoins so that illegal activities will not be increased in the country. Because some of time bitcoin use for terror works.Some people say that investment in bitcoin is not profitable. There are some other such complaints about Bitcoin.

But the funny thing is that even though there are so many complaints, Bitcoin has become popular all day around the world. I think we need to change our mind about bitcoin's. Cool

Really, people's complaints about Bitcoin are correct?
change your negative mind about bitcoin because it never help you unless its bring you down and to destroy you in what you need to reach out
tonyvo2017

Activity: 526
Merit: 10

Lifestyle & Wellness Platform

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 12:18:02 PM

Many people express different types of bitcoin. Someone says Bitcoin is not a currency. Again someone says that Bitcoin is only a bubble, it will never be universally recognized. Some countries have banned Bitcoins so that illegal activities will not be increased in the country. Because some of time bitcoin use for terror works.Some people say that investment in bitcoin is not profitable. There are some other such complaints about Bitcoin.

But the funny thing is that even though there are so many complaints, Bitcoin has become popular all day around the world. I think we need to change our mind about bitcoin's. Cool

Actually, everyone has their own comments and it's hard to make a judgment. They chose the side that was not very positive to evaluate. For me, I've seen Bitcoin just to invest no more. But later, I began to see them as a kind of technology for the real future. I have changed the way Bitcoin is traded since. Always keep a few.

cryptotenoy

Activity: 134

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 12:41:56 PM

Its a natural feeling or thoughts of different people on bitcoin because we have different perspective through its existence but the near fact that this trend already goes a long way and still improving more and more adoptors accept bitcoin as a part of the community that hinders every believers financial success
AutoBlockX

Activity: 88

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 12:43:41 PM

The blockchain technology and Bitcoin are still fairly young markets. Most people who aren’t integrated into the financial market have no idea what it is and for those who do, they are of the idea that the misconceptions that surround the topic are true. However, seasoned people associated with both blockchain and Bitcoin know that the it is a promising industry.
ugr_erkn92

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 01:12:46 PM

Bitcoin investors bitcoin and blockchain have more detailed information about it, they believe that the system will develop and usege will spread. These are not things that will happen in a short time, they are aware of this. Others don't believe, a matter of preference.
mika1977

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 07:58:00 PM

No matter how it is not forbidden, I am sure that it will soon become the same routine as a mobile phone:) Watch and wait:)
Anish02

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 09:01:52 PM

There were so many people who used to call bitcoin as riskiest investment ever. And now they are understanding the real value of bitcoin. But still, there are many people who are against bitcoin. But according to a time when they will see the difference between how much profit people has made with the use of bitcoin then that time they will regret it.
Caxton10

Activity: 147

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2018, 10:04:14 PM

This complaints are not necessary for me because bitcoin is has come to stay and regardless of what people say, I believe it cannot die off. Its better we all come together to work out the challenges we think is hindering the progress of the coin.
Payme21

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2018, 10:10:53 PM

Every project will surely have arguments for and against it so it is expected that some of these negative reviews are aboundant but the fact remains that with time, bitcoin is surely going to be recognized and maybe accepted as a legal means of payment for goods and services

▀▀▀▀▀█████████   CRYPTON          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬                    
▬▬          Revolutionary Cryptocurrency Exchange
TaliskerDarkStorm

Activity: 1106
Merit: 273

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 10:39:50 PM

Bitcoin has alot of advantages and benefits but it doesn’t mean that it has no bad parts. Yes, people use it for financing the illegal things, some people use it for financing the crime. We can’t deny. I think we should see the whole picture. And we should accept it with all good and bad parts. I think its benefits more than the bad parts of it.
wall101

Activity: 560

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 09:14:00 AM

For many people saying that bitcoin will scam in the future is not true always remember that bitcoin will be our future I don't notice those people spreading Fud on bitcoin.
CaptainKid

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 09:36:59 AM

There is nothing surprising in the fact that every person has his own opinion about Bitcoin. You need to study information, graphics of past years, and form your personal opinion about why Bitcoin and how its technology can change different areas of activity and improve life.
AristoteI

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 10:49:43 AM

Opinions of people - this is a thing that does not affect the essence of the development of cryptocurrency. Each person can have his own opinion, it depends on his awareness, on his level of self-development and even on his political views. But the opinion of one person is not able to qualitatively influence such a large-scale phenomenon as Bitcoin.
bitcoindusts

Activity: 1050
Merit: 269

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 10:52:14 AM

Bitcoin has alot of advantages and benefits but it doesn’t mean that it has no bad parts. Yes, people use it for financing the illegal things, some people use it for financing the crime. We can’t deny. I think we should see the whole picture. And we should accept it with all good and bad parts. I think its benefits more than the bad parts of it.

Exactly, bitcoin, just like many other things in our lives, has its good and bad attributes.  There are no perfect financial tool out there. In fact, even with the international regulations against fiat currency movements, this particular form of money is still being used to fund illegal activities, terrorism, arms for conflicts, illegal trades and many other things.

But if we look at the strength of bitcoin as a payment mechanism that is of digital in nature, bitcoin's performance and ideologies are quite incomparable to any online payment gateways.
margaret22

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 11:04:30 AM

Some comments are true, while others are not at all. Like the bubble idea, whenever there is something extraordinary happens with Bitcoin, people do not understand, that is simply part of the game, the market, and say it is a bubble.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: