Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:05:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26]
  Print  
Author Topic: Change Your Mind About Bitcoin  (Read 3223 times)
Thyristor

Activity: 471
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 06:12:21 PM

Everybody did not understand from same angel i think because different people adopt different mind that's why don't expect positive opinion from all people. Try to ignore rumors which is spreading by social media news. BTC is the most using currency in the world you have to agree with it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Huntler1993

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 08:31:37 PM

The mind is actually a powerful tool that controls our whole, for us to become successful or not start from our mind (perception). Although many are saying thing about BTC and cryptocurrency at large, what actually is your take on such issues? Just think positive and  join this amazing fraternity which is really changing people's life at large.
DPrillio

Activity: 693

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 08:52:17 PM

The mind is actually a powerful tool that controls our whole, for us to become successful or not start from our mind (perception). Although many are saying thing about BTC and cryptocurrency at large, what actually is your take on such issues? Just think positive and  join this amazing fraternity which is really changing people's life at large.
crytpo currency and the bitcoin is always a decentralized system and we should have to undertand its effect like the bear and the bull market, infact that is normal for a decentralized crypto market therefore we have nothing to change if we have fully understand it, we should have to keep the fate.

Koobtcgal

Activity: 714

Acewins.io

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2018, 10:35:21 PM

Let's forget about all these complaints and be happy with what bitcoin has come to help us do. With bitcoin today, we are able to make online business with ease. No need for bank transfers. we only have to hold some amount of bitcoins and start getting our deals completed.

rickn

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 10:53:24 PM

It is necessary that more people change the way they see bitcoin so that new investors enter the market and boost the crypto market for appreciation
recklessMe

Activity: 195

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 10:22:58 AM

There are usually two camps those who with and those who against. It is unavoidably about any new occurrence. So the criticism, complaints, reproaches will be always. But some of them can be constructive while others are not. There is no reason to prove the advantages of bitcoin to someone whose only argument is that it is a bubble without any explanation why. The same thing with those who just cried that bitcoin is volatile. It’s obvious, everybody see it and understand it. But complains won’t change the situation.
signup01

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 10:31:51 AM

I think that people are just not aware of BTC's technology. It is a great platform with perspective future. I strongly hope that soon people will develop BTC more and use it in our  real life
if all investors have thoughts that like you I think cryptocurrencies will develop rapidly and become the best and certainly profitable currency to invest
TheLoser

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 10:34:07 AM

There are usually two camps those who with and those who against. It is unavoidably about any new occurrence. So the criticism, complaints, reproaches will be always. But some of them can be constructive while others are not. There is no reason to prove the advantages of bitcoin to someone whose only argument is that it is a bubble without any explanation why. The same thing with those who just cried that bitcoin is volatile. It’s obvious, everybody see it and understand it. But complains won’t change the situation.

Fully agree with your opinion. Attitudes to Bitcoin are different for all people, someone accepts him and can get not a bad income by investing in Bitcoin, someone categorically does not accept him and will not change his attitude towards him.
Morning honor

Activity: 216
Merit: 17

Xircus

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 10:44:00 AM

Since i join this forum, i always put on my mind that this bitcoin made a big change for my life thats why i pursuing myself to keep on trying that one day i earned here a lot, but a sudden things happen my other account be demoted due to have not recieving merit even once but it doesnt mean that i wanna stop this, i go to my friend to ask some favors to have one of his account so i can continue and keep on posting, with this i always chasing on bitcoin can change my life...

adamtruongkz

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 11:32:45 AM

Actually, from a few years ago I did not know what bitcoin is, I think digital currency is just a joke. But after the success of bitcoin I realized my mistake was not invest in it.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2018, 12:32:08 PM

Well, it is true that not every country will give the same recognization to Bitcoin but I am sure that when it comes to the major economies around the globe, we will see some legal value to Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies out there in the coming years. However, as a user point of view, I have always believed that Bitcoin is a payment system based on decentralization which gives us more benefit as compared to that of traditional payment structure which is based on centralisation.
budiarmed
Copper Member

Activity: 381
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 04:03:05 PM

Although bitcoin is a more modern currency technology, but not everyone will be easy to accept and many people complain about bitcoin. And even though there are people who complain about bitcoin but there are still many of them who believe in bitcoin, and therefore bitcoin remains popular.

───[ PointGenieCoin ]───
─────────────[  ⭐ ⭐ Make money with your Social Media Content ⭐ ⭐  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    INSTAGRAM    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
Qurelal

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 07:52:07 PM

Attitude to change is always strange. We are looking for advantages and disadvantages. Bitcoin is developing anyway. Attitude to bitcoins need to change. Risks exist in any business.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26]
  Print  

Jump to: