Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 04:36:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: HELP! I cann't withdraw money or any cryptocurrency from CoinMKT  (Read 2188 times)
toddhch (OP)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 01:57:56 AM

Jeez this is weird.  ... Try e-mailing them and say something like you are thinking of having them send a money order.  Just to see if they'll respond.  I've gotten repsonses most of the time within a day.  What e-mail address are you using?

I would send a certified letter to their physical address.  Police won't get involved at this point.

The email address I used is "support@coinmkt.com". Is it a mistaken one?
toddhch (OP)

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 01:46:01 PM

I would send a certified letter to their physical address.  Police won't get involved at this point.

@ Jcw188: what is a certified letter? I'm not an USA citizen, nor am I living in USA at this moment.
Jcw188

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

Carpe Diem

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 03:45:07 PM

Yes that is the proper e-mail address where I've gotten replies.  They USUALLY reply but once they did not reply at all. 

I'm not sure, but certified mail might only be available to US residents, at the US Post Office.  It is a regular letter you send but you get proof that it is sent by you and you get proof that they have received it.  Usually anything like DHL, UPS, Fed Ex have this type of service too I believe.  That's all you want is proof it was delivered, something like signature confirmation works too.  Then you will KNOW they have the letter.  Include in your letter that you are giving them 2 weeks to respond because you have tried numerous times to contact them via e-mail. Include your e-mail address in case they can respond by that method. 

Tell them exactly what you want in the letter as well.  This is just my suggestion.  After this next step is to get a lawyer in the state where CoinMKT is located, if you're talking about a lot of money.  You can tell them in the letter that is your next step, even though you don't want to have to.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
toddhch (OP)

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 03:17:37 AM

Yes that is the proper e-mail address where I've gotten replies.  They USUALLY reply but once they did not reply at all. 

I'm not sure, but certified mail might only be available to US residents, at the US Post Office.  It is a regular letter you send but you get proof that it is sent by you and you get proof that they have received it.  Usually anything like DHL, UPS, Fed Ex have this type of service too I believe.  That's all you want is proof it was delivered, something like signature confirmation works too.  Then you will KNOW they have the letter.  Include in your letter that you are giving them 2 weeks to respond because you have tried numerous times to contact them via e-mail. Include your e-mail address in case they can respond by that method. 

Tell them exactly what you want in the letter as well.  This is just my suggestion.  After this next step is to get a lawyer in the state where CoinMKT is located, if you're talking about a lot of money.  You can tell them in the letter that is your next step, even though you don't want to have to.

Thanks Jcw188 for the very helpful information!
toddhch (OP)

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 04:15:25 PM

Recently the volume at CoinMKT is very low. I'm happy that more and more traders are aware of its fraud and stay away.

Let's together boycutt every scammer!
toddhch (OP)

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 04:19:17 PM

Below are some comments that somebody posted in other place. From my point of view the wording is very restrained and objective.

"1. Their user interface is very buggy. If you make an error in order input (i.e. forget to put a fee) the system just eats the amount you put in. It disappears and does not show up in the open orders or in the trade history. There's no trail of you ever making the attempt to trade.
2. Forgot your password? No problem! Just request to have it sent in PLAIN TEXT to your e-mail address. Nice work, guys.
3. No support for Multi-Factor Authentication via a service like Authy or Google Authenticator. So much for "top-notch" security. It makes me wonder if any third party has even audited their security.
4. USD withdrawals seem to be disabled. You can trade but you can't even get your money out. Well what's the use of the site again?
5. 48 turnaround time for any kind of support response and sometimes they do not even respond at all.
"
harposox

Activity: 37

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 08:41:05 PM

FWIW I was able to withdraw LTC just last week. I got a pop-up that said "withdrawals are disabled" (or something to that effect), but when I checked my wallet later the transaction had actually gone through.

If memory serves all USD withdrawals have been suspended for a while now, and wire or ACH deposits (can't remember which) have been promised but never delivered. It's too bad these guys can't get their act together because the U.S. market is ripe for a decent exchange.
toddhch (OP)

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 04:36:47 PM

I'll still update this post regularly or irregularly, because I believe traders should remind one another to stay away from and boycott shady exchange.
pluMmet

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 07:10:21 PM

I set up a money order transfer 2 weeks ago and it has not been mailed....

The $10 fee to pay for the Money Order is just sitting there in my account.

I've been LVL 2 for about 2 months but never tried to take any money out till now.
Jcw188

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

Carpe Diem

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 08:35:12 PM

I set up a money order transfer 2 weeks ago and it has not been mailed....

The $10 fee to pay for the Money Order is just sitting there in my account.

I've been LVL 2 for about 2 months but never tried to take any money out till now.

Oh no, that's not good news.  From my experience when I requested the money order I THINK they took the money out almost right away.  So, are you sure that you correctly requested it?  I have heard from their support a few times when I wrote them.  I would definitely e-mail their support e-mail address.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
toddhch (OP)

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 04:11:15 AM

Finally and luckily, I was able to withdraw all my USD and coins out.

In March I sent many emails to the support but no one replied me, and suddently in April Travis replied me so I raised my complaint starting from my login issue as I suffered that kind of issue at that time. Step by step they fixed my withdrawal issue, however the whole procedure is like a nightmare. Basically the process is like this: I told them I cannot withdraw something (USD or Each kind of coins) -> they asked me to provide screenshot -> I provided screenshot -> they fixed it -> I successfully made the withdrawal for this kind of asset -> I tried to withdraw another kind of coins -> The withdrawal failed -> The recurrent cycle started.

This is absolutely a duration full of unhappiness and torture. Now I've withdrawed all my money and coins and will NEVER EVER trade there.

I wish I'm the last sufferer.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: