Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 03:23:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bull run can be surprising?  (Read 2714 times)
Pendularin (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:55:23 PM

The scenario that we've been experiencing lately, made me learn a lot of angles which every traders or investors did speculate after certain dips happened in the market of bitcoin. Relentlessly I've been feeling so low after all upon seeing the price dropped 10% and continually it goes down at the dipped value now.
I tried myself not to be stressed with the current downfall happening, and just think of a positive drive that could give me enough strength to handle situations like this that bull run can be surprising.

As many experts and no experts predicted bull run to happen this last months of the year, bearish market increased but it doesn't stop their because people now were more mature as they more particular on listening thus predictions at very last tolerance to possibly happen that bull run could initiate and will surprise everyone at a random date this year.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Edsemen

Activity: 413
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 09:12:05 PM

The scenario that we've been experiencing lately, made me learn a lot of angles which every traders or investors did speculate after certain dips happened in the market of bitcoin. Relentlessly I've been feeling so low after all upon seeing the price dropped 10% and continually it goes down at the dipped value now.
I tried myself not to be stressed with the current downfall happening, and just think of a positive drive that could give me enough strength to handle situations like this that bull run can be surprising.

As many experts and no experts predicted bull run to happen this last months of the year, bearish market increased but it doesn't stop their because people now were more mature as they more particular on listening thus predictions at very last tolerance to possibly happen that bull run could initiate and will surprise everyone at a random date this year.

For me we can see the actual movement of the market specially with altcoins, I don't think bull run will surprise everybody when the right time comes. Even it happens at any random days this year, panic holder will not gain patience because they always waited for the right time their coins can be dumped. That's we been experiencing such great challenges right now because of them. So if you think there will be a surprising bull run, please wait and observe the reality of the trend in the marketplace because as price goes up the dumpers will always be there to crash the high value.

jossiel

Activity: 2968
Merit: 632

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 09:15:45 PM

I have heard many bad speculations before the great bull comes and they even said that its possible for bitcoin to go down as low as $3,000 and for ETH as low as $200 and we are actually seeing a sign with ETH.

But those predictions said that this year will end up a better price and no one has changed their prediction. If ever we are failed to see their prediction it might cause them to become not reliable predictor anymore since they are quite prominent people.
Bellator

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 09:31:55 PM

I have heard many bad speculations before the great bull comes and they even said that its possible for bitcoin to go down as low as $3,000 and for ETH as low as $200 and we are actually seeing a sign with ETH.

But those predictions said that this year will end up a better price and no one has changed their prediction. If ever we are failed to see their prediction it might cause them to become not reliable predictor anymore since they are quite prominent people.

I would not want to discuss more about the price mate, because I am getting sucked up out of it and all I wanted to point out here was the current trend which people really are on basis of the predictions. How could they be so certain to that? Maybe it was their motivational breakthrough or part of their trading references. I couldn't  argue more on this part and hopefully thus who been predicting whether a bad or negative speculations, could really what reality was. No reasons to follow after all but the actual trend always revealed through what we see lively on our trading monitors.

oaks05

Activity: 770
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 09:40:28 PM

I think if it does happen it will be a big surprise, everyone is down in the dumps mostly, thats usually when these things tend to happen its been a rough ride but a bull run will be a surprise when it happens.

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
  ██   ██     ████████                  ██████████
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
  ██   ██                           ███
   ██    ██          ██            ███
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium
-------------------------------------------------------------------
.WEBSITE. |█| .WHITEPAPER.

......BOUNTY......
-----------------------------------
..ANN THREAD..
richminded

Activity: 798
Merit: 268

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 10:06:58 PM

Bear market really hurts but since this market is really good, expect the next bull run to be good and a lot of surprises. Next bull run will come soon, and it can still happen this year so you have more time to buy during this dump because you may not see this price level next year, you have to believe on that.
laluna24

Activity: 511
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 10:25:08 PM

Bull run can be surprising since price is volatile we don't know when it will gonna happen. Price were up and down yet users are still involved in bitcoin and waiting for the price to boom so hopefully this year. The time to buy while it is dump and bull run will take place.
Saint1990

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 11:23:02 PM

Only traders or investors will will stay calm will take advantage of bull run which will take place from October 2018. Just think logically we are seeing bear markets and manipulation since 8 months and till this time manipulaters and whales may have packed their bag sufficiently. They will not let the market to be in bear market for long now as they also wants too see their holdings to rise in USD value & this will be very surprising.

chip1994

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 11:29:15 PM

At this time, though, the ETH is at a low level of $ 228, but I still believe that at the end of the year ETH will rebind strongly and rebound to over $ 1000. As the experts said, the bull market will take place later this year. So hold the ETH and wait until December 2018.

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████
   ████               ▀██████████
  ████  ██████████████  ██████████
████  ████████████████  ██████████▄
████  ██████████████████  █████████▀
██  ████████████████████  ███████
    ███          █████████  █████
   ███  ███████   ███████  █████