Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:24:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bull run can be surprising?  (Read 2715 times)
Kersh768

Activity: 658
Merit: 256

Freshdice.com

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 10:57:51 PM

The scenario that we've been experiencing lately, made me learn a lot of angles which every traders or investors did speculate after certain dips happened in the market of bitcoin. Relentlessly I've been feeling so low after all upon seeing the price dropped 10% and continually it goes down at the dipped value now.
I tried myself not to be stressed with the current downfall happening, and just think of a positive drive that could give me enough strength to handle situations like this that bull run can be surprising.

As many experts and no experts predicted bull run to happen this last months of the year, bearish market increased but it doesn't stop their because people now were more mature as they more particular on listening thus predictions at very last tolerance to possibly happen that bull run could initiate and will surprise everyone at a random date this year.
I do also hope so. Continuous market downfall began early this year which can still be observed at this moment. Many people are expecting for bullrun to happen because dumps are believed to be not permanent which means anytime,  increase could take place. Patience would be the solution in order to avoid regrets of selling when the green market comes which would surely surprise everyone.

░▓███▓▓▓▓▒▒          
                        ▒██▒      ▓██▓▒▒█▓▓▒      
                ░▓███▓▓▒▓▓██▓      ▒██████    
          ░▓███░      ▒█▓▒░  ▒███████████  
      ▒██▓▒░  ▒▓███▓      ▒▓▓▓█████████░  
  ░██▓        ▒▓▒░    ░▓▓▓▓▓███████▓███▓  
▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ░▒▒▓▓▓███████▓      ███  
███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████      ░███▒
▒██▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████  ▒█████
  ▓█    ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓███████
    █▓    ▒██▓▓▓█▓▓▓████████▒    ░██████▒
    ▓██▒▓█▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████      ▒██████▓
      ██████▓█▓█▓█▓████████▒  ▓███████▒
       ▓███████████▓▓█████████████████
         ▓███████████▓█████░    ▓███████░
           ███████    ▓██████▓      ▓█████▓  
           ░▓█████▒    ▓██████    ▓████▓    
              ░▓████▓   ▒███████████▓      
                 ░▓█████████████▓▓▒        
                         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░            
Fresh Dice||||||Dice Now!
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
yugyug

Activity: 616
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 11:07:19 PM

Cryptocurrency market is so different than any other trading like forex and stock market, it is so volatile and unpredictable. The supply and demand is highly unexpected and even using the technical analysis won't work on majority of the trade. Many have forecast  that the 4th quarter of this year is a bull run but still it is just a matter of guessing game.
Altero

Activity: 784
Merit: 123

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 01:50:21 AM

Cryptocurrency market is so different than any other trading like forex and stock market, it is so volatile and unpredictable. The supply and demand is highly unexpected and even using the technical analysis won't work on majority of the trade. Many have forecast  that the 4th quarter of this year is a bull run but still it is just a matter of guessing game.
Truly unpredictable and can't see any assurance of turning it's price into over gold price.  We stop pretending that we are okay of what the market happen cause we all are disappointed and having a big loss.  We should be  realistic and it is better no to think bull run cause it hurts when it fails.
CryptoBry

Activity: 1008
Merit: 355

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 03:27:51 AM

I have heard many bad speculations before the great bull comes and they even said that its possible for bitcoin to go down as low as $3,000 and for ETH as low as $200 and we are actually seeing a sign with ETH. But those predictions said that this year will end up a better price and no one has changed their prediction. If ever we are failed to see their prediction it might cause them to become not reliable predictor anymore since they are quite prominent people.

The world of cryptocurrency is one of the most unpredictable things and we who are expecting that soon it can get better maybe in for some shocking surprise. What if towards the end of the year the same situation is prevailing...will it impact negatively this market and will mean that more and more people will be leaving cryptocurrency? I am actually one of the many who is hoping for the best...that beyond this gloomy situation a sunset will soon reveal that makes the waiting and the sacrifice worth it all.
maxreish

Activity: 1330
Merit: 326

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 05:18:12 AM

And I am very much used to it. When situations like you are about to expect the bull run but the other way happened and unexpected bear was established. Whales are always there to control the market but now that I know about it and I have studied the flow of it, it is now tolerable.
tosmartak

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2018, 06:20:07 AM

I have heard many bad speculations before the great bull comes and they even said that its possible for bitcoin to go down as low as $3,000 and for ETH as low as $200 and we are actually seeing a sign with ETH. But those predictions said that this year will end up a better price and no one has changed their prediction. If ever we are failed to see their prediction it might cause them to become not reliable predictor anymore since they are quite prominent people.

The world of cryptocurrency is one of the most unpredictable things and we who are expecting that soon it can get better maybe in for some shocking surprise. What if towards the end of the year the same situation is prevailing...will it impact negatively this market and will mean that more and more people will be leaving cryptocurrency? I am actually one of the many who is hoping for the best...that beyond this gloomy situation a sunset will soon reveal that makes the waiting and the sacrifice worth it all.
One of the reasons why it is good for people not to raise their hopes unnecessarily. High level of anticipation for an event to occur by all means is the reason why some people get frustrated as it sets in room for emotions. Sure, it is a surprising market, but I guess the best is for us to let the trend speak for itself. If before the end of the year, we get to see good movement upward, good! If not, we still have so many years ahead of us. The issue here is people are in a haste to get rich fast and not ready to be patient.
jashley

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 06:35:10 AM

Yes and it will surprise everyone here and right now all we have to do is to full our portfolio the altcoins of our choice that we think it has a big chance in the future especially when the bull market started. Goodluck everyone.

GLOBAL CRYPTO OFFERING EXCHANGE                               
RISE ABOVE!   WHERE POPULARITY IS IMMORTALIZED
╚               ▶ Twitter         ▶ Facebook         ▶ Youtube         ▶ WHhitepaper               ╝
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 01:00:14 PM

This technology has full of surprises as we don't know when the bull run happen. We should always ready and make sure that we had buy in every deep. Save you best for the bull run.
The market can gain a bullish momentum at any time, but usually, you will know with the volume. One thing is that every market is always going to be unpredictable no matter what, and whether we will get to see a bull run by the end of the year or sometimes next year, is only going to be known with time. However it is, buying the dips and accumulating now is the best way to go in anticipation for it, but without much focus on when it would happen, but knowing anytime it is, you are still here waiting for it.

One thing I always know is that if the bulls are back, you most definitely will know and for what it is worth, the best you can do is to just keep monitoring the trend.

Yeah, it is a good angle to give yourself hope for the future based on the current value, but focusing so much on the value or a bull run happening this year, may actually affect your judgment if peradventure, it does not come. Best is to just chill, know the best is yet to come, and whatever time it is going to come, you are willing to be patient enough for it.
fcklife

Activity: 284

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 01:08:12 PM

The scenario that we've been experiencing lately, made me learn a lot of angles which every traders or investors did speculate after certain dips happened in the market of bitcoin. Relentlessly I've been feeling so low after all upon seeing the price dropped 10% and continually it goes down at the dipped value now.
I tried myself not to be stressed with the current downfall happening, and just think of a positive drive that could give me enough strength to handle situations like this that bull run can be surprising.

As many experts and no experts predicted bull run to happen this last months of the year, bearish market increased but it doesn't stop their because people now were more mature as they more particular on listening thus predictions at very last tolerance to possibly happen that bull run could initiate and will surprise everyone at a random date this year.

we can never tell because there  are lots of factors but one thing is for sure, bull run will occur and it will be more bullish than last year. i hope an all time high before the year ends!

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
hidden_legend

Activity: 99
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 01:16:16 PM

First boom in crypto market was sudden and unexpected, uncontrolled and full with scams ,speculations.But now if this market will rise again then it will be slowly because now investors are mature.Still most of the world is unaware about crypto market but once mass adoption starts  means this market rise.
faza13

Activity: 518
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 01:38:22 PM

I have heard many bad speculations before the great bull comes and they even said that its possible for bitcoin to go down as low as $3,000 and for ETH as low as $200 and we are actually seeing a sign with ETH.

But those predictions said that this year will end up a better price and no one has changed their prediction. If ever we are failed to see their prediction it might cause them to become not reliable predictor anymore since they are quite prominent people.
today we have seen ETH touch very low price, but bitcoin can still survive. this is a big challenge and an extraordinary selection. really selection for anyone who deserves to be crypto, because crypto is not for followers but crypto for people who are patient and willing to learn

creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 02:06:35 PM

Its true, this market is very volatile the price can change anytime, the trend, and the charts will move faster than expected. We are dumped for months now, and people keeps on believing that this market will rise again so hopefully the next bull run will be bigger than ever.
Upercusa

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2018, 06:34:37 PM

I think if it does happen it will be a big surprise, everyone is down in the dumps mostly, thats usually when these things tend to happen its been a rough ride but a bull run will be a surprise when it happens.
If the bulls take over the market, then I'll start dancing and singing. Because they are like super heroes in our market.
doycku

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 08:07:04 PM

I think if it does happen it will be a big surprise, everyone is down in the dumps mostly, thats usually when these things tend to happen its been a rough ride but a bull run will be a surprise when it happens.
If the bulls take over the market, then I'll start dancing and singing. Because they are like super heroes in our market.
You can take care of your health and not dance, because before the establishment of the crypto-currency market is still very long. To date, we see a very dubious movement of the crypto-currency market. In my opinion, this trend will continue until the end of 2018.
Sharingjoy

Activity: 130

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:29:47 AM

This technology has full of surprises as we don't know when the bull run happen. We should always ready and make sure that we had buy in every deep. Save you best for the bull run.
fakegurutu

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:32:43 AM

I strongly believed that bull run will start next month, this october and will continue to rise more in december and in the next year, the prices of most altcoins will be steadily keeping on and maybe in the quarter two, it will move up again. Thats why Im still holding my altcoins as of today especially bitcoin, ethereum, maker, bitcoincash and many more.
Oleg88

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 10:46:51 AM

I have heard many bad speculations before the great bull comes and they even said that its possible for bitcoin to go down as low as $3,000 and for ETH as low as $200 and we are actually seeing a sign with ETH.

But those predictions said that this year will end up a better price and no one has changed their prediction. If ever we are failed to see their prediction it might cause them to become not reliable predictor anymore since they are quite prominent people.
There is truth in your words. 2018 will not be a year of great growth. This is the year of stabilization of the coin. but 2019 is sure to show us a good trend.
Why you think that 2019 will be a good year for crypto market? I know that you believe in crypto market and you're hoping that crypto market will retrieve asap but I think you shouldn't hope so much cause maybe it'll make you disappointed when it won't be the same as you want.
people are used to believing in the best that their investments are not in vain. I also hope that the market will recover soon
Joyawan13

Activity: 910

elysian.finance

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 10:53:03 AM

bull run is indeed very surprising, bitcoin or other altcoins can suddenly occur bulls and run which can surprise traders and investors, so speculation that the current market price is not easy for us to predict, then we must continue to believe in our own choices to do buying or selling, and to do day trading we must really be able to control our emotions.

DonTsTop

Activity: 319

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 10:58:48 AM

Yes, the bear period can really be surprising especially if it did not start by the end of the year or early next year. It can also be surprising because crypto is volatile and in the bear period it is possible that coin will jot even rise as much as predicted or it should rise more than that. Whichever way,I will suggest that we should be calm and wait for it to start.
1000 years

Activity: 208

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 12:33:10 PM

The movement of Bitcoin since the beginning of 2018 until this month has already been seen. Experts predict the price of Bitcoin which in 2018 will soar may not satisfy a number of parties. Especially investors and traders. But that's just the beginning. Many investment experts in the cryptocurrencies sector are optimistic that by the end of 2018 Bitcoin will rise dramatically. When is the date, don't know. Hopefully my hopes and friends in this group can be realized.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: