Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 06:36:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bull run can be surprising?  (Read 2715 times)
wirosableng

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 05:51:12 AM

This market is so oversold and washed out that next bull run can start anyday. Maybe the bitcoin ETF approval later this month will  trigger it.
maybe the end of September, or the beginning of October,
if bitcoin ETF is approved then bitcoin will be monthly, and altcoins follow it
bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 05:54:29 AM

This market is so oversold and washed out that next bull run can start anyday. Maybe the bitcoin ETF approval later this month will  trigger it.

It can start anytime and all those who are still awaiting for the buy will miss out and then will regret saying they missed their huge bull run ride and then it will become expensive as it can easily reach 10k+ in coming month itself.
Kolder

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 05:59:14 AM

This market is so oversold and washed out that next bull run can start anyday. Maybe the bitcoin ETF approval later this month will  trigger it.
That bitcoin ETF is a much need now in the crypto market, we have seen so many flows in the market. We can hope that if there's only at least new good news to occur in the market it can start a good run. Bull run is around the corner it just needs some news to trigger it.

bootlace

Activity: 364

Justice as a Service Infrastructure

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 06:16:39 AM

This market is so oversold and washed out that next bull run can start anyday. Maybe the bitcoin ETF approval later this month will  trigger it.
That bitcoin ETF is a much need now in the crypto market, we have seen so many flows in the market. We can hope that if there's only at least new good news to occur in the market it can start a good run. Bull run is around the corner it just needs some news to trigger it.
I don't think that the one good news can start bullrun. Info noise should be changed. Maybe some less FUD from different media faces include Vitalik and same  Cheesy But today we are 7 months in the bearish movement. And to difficult turn-over by one step

J U R      |      The Justice as a Service Infrastructure      |      JUR ALLIANCE                      ═════════════════
      SMART LEGAL AGREEMENT.  ESCROW.  DECENTRALIZED DISPUTE RESOLUTION.        ║  JOIN JUR PRESALE  ║     
 ●         WHITEPAPER         TECH PAPER         GITHUB         MEDIUM         TELEGRAM                 ═════════════════
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 06:39:54 AM

maybe the end of September, or the beginning of October,
if bitcoin ETF is approved then bitcoin will be monthly, and altcoins follow it
I don't totally hope on that bitcoin ETF but the possibility is there that people will buy once its approved.

There's so much to come until this year ends and there can be a lot of surprises that can disappoint or give us more encouragement. But about the Bitcoin ETF approval, you have to give up on that and don't be so reliant with it. SEC have rejected many of it since last year.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Sadyshagg

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 06:48:56 AM

This bear market is needed as it is in every market which experiences parabolic growth. Whilst everyone is crying about their losses (if they cash out) I am sitting patiently for our healthy upswing. Natural emotional cycle just ongoing that is all. I years to come we will zoom in on this price action on the long charts and see it as nothing more than a bump in the road.
Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:39:48 AM

One thing that helps me when there are big dips is to zoom out on the price charts to see the longer-term picture. Yes, we've been in a bear market since the big dip started in January... but look at this in context of 2017 as well. This long dip is a consequence of prices rising too rapidly towards the end of 2017, but the long-term pattern for crypto is still upwards. You can also see that each dip this year has been smaller than the next (in $ terms). This means I think that we are reaching a point of stability and price consensus, after which we should be ready for the market to rise again.
We are all guessing in the end, I just think that looking at longer-term patterns is a huge help.

Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:39:44 AM

It can start anytime and all those who are still awaiting for the buy will miss out and then will regret saying they missed their huge bull run ride and then it will become expensive as it can easily reach 10k+ in coming month itself.

If the market isn't oversold and switches to overbuy the market can improve and maybe a bull run can happen,
but sometimes a bull run happens unexpectedly, coming suddenly like last year, don't let you sell it and miss bull run this year..
chejibadan

Activity: 85
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:43:12 AM

Everyone is expecting the arrival of the bull, but the fact is that when people dump a lot of coins instead of buying, how does the market rise? A market without economic support is unlikely to usher in a big rise!
dewanaga
Copper Member

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 09:18:35 AM

I hope that bullrun will start, I see the coinmarketcap increase has been achieved,
but is this the bullrun has started?
Crypto Girl

Activity: 980
Merit: 294

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 10:31:43 AM

But those predictions said that this year will end up a better price and no one has changed their prediction. If ever we are failed to see their prediction it might cause them to become not reliable predictor anymore since they are quite prominent people.
Even those you called reliable predictators will have nothing to do thus all they know is to speculate even without strong basis or the worst they take money instead. Honestly, I don't trust them.

It's such a baloney if people said that the sudden fall didn't bother them when in fact everyone felt this since our investment is on risk here and of course we're all human. But feeling this doesn't mean that we surely gonna dump, let's just be worry for a moment then that's it. Hold til' the moon.  Cool

I use this provider to trade Cryptos : Bitcoin Revolution
Bittalk12

Merit: 11

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 12:09:10 PM

Bull run can always be surprising and even crypto experts don't know when will it happen. There are many things that affects the price or how the market reacts like massive adoption, a news related to SEC decisions and ofcourse, market manipulation. FOMO is always there so that is also one of the reason why a bull run could start anytime. This year is nearly ending so a bull run may start sooner or later.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 01:13:22 PM

I hope that bullrun will start, I see the coinmarketcap increase has been achieved,
but is this the bullrun has started?

Just don't count on it too much. A bull run definitely is what all if us want but itks quite different from a recovery. The latter is what we'll probably get to finish the year though as with anything on crypto, we'll never know until it happens.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
himtater87

Activity: 75
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 12:33:34 PM

I have heard many bad speculations before the great bull comes and they even said that its possible for bitcoin to go down as low as $3,000 and for ETH as low as $200 and we are actually seeing a sign with ETH.

But those predictions said that this year will end up a better price and no one has changed their prediction. If ever we are failed to see their prediction it might cause them to become not reliable predictor anymore since they are quite prominent people.
There is truth in your words. 2018 will not be a year of great growth. This is the year of stabilization of the coin. but 2019 is sure to show us a good trend.
Why you think that 2019 will be a good year for crypto market? I know that you believe in crypto market and you're hoping that crypto market will retrieve asap but I think you shouldn't hope so much cause maybe it'll make you disappointed when it won't be the same as you want.
people are used to believing in the best that their investments are not in vain. I also hope that the market will recover soon
Apparently, there is certainly no investor that will not want to have such hopes in the market after holding a position in which certain people even out of ignorance ended up joining FOMO and bought the peak.

I would not expect a very huge bull run this year, but possibly we could have some upward movement in the market as time goes on probably before the end of the year, but how far that would go before we start hitting the drop back button, is one thing we will have to wait for,
seo-maestro

Activity: 420
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 12:39:36 PM

There is no reason for bull run yet but if CME's ETF on Bitcoin will be approved in the end of September, 2018 we will see huge bull run and i'm planning to take BTC long with leverage x5-x10 on Bitmex.
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 08:59:01 AM

Users expecting for the bull run to occur this year. Hoping for the bull run to take place but usually we do not know yet when it would be. Price can rise and down in the market so once good news occur bull run will take place.
yes, all users are looking forward to this year. Prices can go up and down in the market so the good news is that a bull run will take place. all. we have to be patient while waiting for the bull run
Yeah, all users are looking forward to see a good end of the year, but the problem is that not all users are being realistic and they are simply expecting so much. This is not last year, we had a bullish move through out last year as the market was in an uptrend through, I guess I do not need to say this market is currently bearish and then nothing is guaranteed.

In as much as people could want a bullish run, we might see a good movement upward but it would not be any run and that does not ascertain any monish behavior yet.
stepwilli

Activity: 1042
Merit: 273

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 11:48:44 AM

I have heard many bad speculations before the great bull comes and they even said that its possible for bitcoin to go down as low as $3,000 and for ETH as low as $200 and we are actually seeing a sign with ETH.

There is truth in your words. 2018 will not be a year of great growth. This is the year of stabilization of the coin. but 2019 is sure to show us a good trend.
Exactly! There is no doubt we could have a simple good growth towards the end of the year, but the whole moon thing being called by people as well as the whole idea of expecting some new ATHs before the end of the year is so not logical from where the market stands at the moment.

I do not expect to see very fast movement upward due to the bearish sentiments in the market, and we would really be lucky if we get to see bitcoin trade above $15k at most, before the end of the year.
Cosbycoin

Activity: 980
Merit: 506

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 01:23:53 PM

Users expecting for the bull run to occur this year. Hoping for the bull run to take place but usually we do not know yet when it would be. Price can rise and down in the market so once good news occur bull run will take place.
yes, all users are looking forward to this year. Prices can go up and down in the market so the good news is that a bull run will take place. all. we have to be patient while waiting for the bull run

Hopefully we will see the good news to be uprising soon anytime this year, I don't even care it that would be december 31 but still this year right? The patience has been to a maximum tolerance here and we couldn't expect everyone to hold until next year if this wasn't a good idea to hang on with their motivations. If we see this bull run happening it can be towards next year 2019 we will experience this great surprises.
Well, like you just said it. Hopefully!
I guess we are all expectant to see a good rise at the end of the year, how this would end up panning out is simply best known with time anyway and there is nothing anyone can do than to be patient.
Now, I still would not want to assume that anything can still happen and people expectation gets dashed, but as long as the long term is still certain and it is not really just about the short term, then I am cool with whatever comes in that short term.
MasNizzer

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 03:00:31 PM

Hopefully we will see the good news to be uprising soon anytime this year, I don't even care it that would be december 31 but still this year right? The patience has been to a maximum tolerance here and we couldn't expect everyone to hold until next year if this wasn't a good idea to hang on with their motivations. If we see this bull run happening it can be towards next year 2019 we will experience this great surprises.
Well, like you just said it. Hopefully!
I guess we are all expectant to see a good rise at the end of the year, how this would end up panning out is simply best known with time anyway and there is nothing anyone can do than to be patient.
Now, I still would not want to assume that anything can still happen and people expectation gets dashed, but as long as the long term is still certain and it is not really just about the short term, then I am cool with whatever comes in that short term.
Anytime bull run can be surprised us like last happening last year we did not expect that bitcoin huge increase and many people are get a huge profit. So I think it will happen again we don't know when but I believe bull run will happen.
Landakhitam

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 03:29:28 PM

i hope bull run is coming, i have prepared buy cheap coin like pundi x, storiqa, doge. when bullrun coming i think those coin have potentially grow more than 3 x
Bull run can be surprised us like last happening last year we did not expect that bitcoin huge increase and many people are get a huge profit. So I think it will happen again we don't know when but I believe bull run will happen.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: