Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:12:46 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bull run can be surprising?  (Read 2715 times)
AdamRay

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 12:47:06 PM

I think that will not happen this year. Although Q4 has come, it has not had any signs that the market will grow strongly. But I'm not disappointed, I just want the altcoins to gradually recover and grow solid. I need more value than the pumping and dumping of whales!

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
Yamifoud

Activity: 2786
Merit: 518

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 01:40:39 PM

I think that will not happen this year. Although Q4 has come, it has not had any signs that the market will grow strongly. But I'm not disappointed, I just want the altcoins to gradually recover and grow solid. I need more value than the pumping and dumping of whales!
That's right, I've never think also that 2017 surge will be happen again. People are now very speculative for the incoming but only it sad that they are mostly fails. Truly bull run is surprising and yet, we never knew when it strike in the market. Gonna wait sometime and keep on faith.
secondhandlark5

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

"JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!"

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 02:18:48 PM

We saw that the bullish market came in a few weeks. It should not be a surprise if we see again a bullish market in a few weeks. In the latest days we saw OCN and Ripple, who have made good steps.

🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺🔻🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸 [ DESICO ] A PLATFORM TO ISSUE AND TRADE SECURITY TOKENS 🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺🔻
🔸🔺 https://www.desico.io 🔸🔺
Jacklowo
Copper Member

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 02:49:54 PM

Yes bull run can be surprising if will think how the price of bitcoin last year rise from $1k to $18k and this can happen again in the right time with a good market condition. I just hope that we still have patience to wait for that moment that will surprise us again.
Hopefully bullrun will be a surprise to us,
at the end of this year, bitcoin is predicted to reach 20,000 $, we pray
felista32

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 04:03:54 PM

Yes bull run can be surprising if will think how the price of bitcoin last year rise from $1k to $18k and this can happen again in the right time with a good market condition. I just hope that we still have patience to wait for that moment that will surprise us again.
Hopefully bullrun will be a surprise to us,
at the end of this year, bitcoin is predicted to reach 20,000 $, we pray

why do you think there will be growth?what if the fall continues?after all, we are still at very high marks
Mahes4

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 04:11:53 PM

but why many (shit)coins are pumping at this time. they have been pump more than 50% even more than 100%
those arent a sign? i am sure Q4 will be surprising pump Cheesy

Argoo

Activity: 2310
Merit: 228

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 05:01:33 PM

I think if it does happen it will be a big surprise, everyone is down in the dumps mostly, thats usually when these things tend to happen its been a rough ride but a bull run will be a surprise when it happens.
I do not think that bull run will surprise us this year. Maybe later, but not in the next few months. Many are too disappointed with the situation of falling and long stagnation of the cryptocurrency market, so even if the cryptocurrency starts to rise sharply in price, many will drop their coins and they will fall again. It would be good if I would be wrong.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
DevelopmentBank

Activity: 406
Merit: 110

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 05:22:43 PM

The scenario that we've been experiencing lately, made me learn a lot of angles which every traders or investors did speculate after certain dips happened in the market of bitcoin. Relentlessly I've been feeling so low after all upon seeing the price dropped 10% and continually it goes down at the dipped value now.
I tried myself not to be stressed with the current downfall happening, and just think of a positive drive that could give me enough strength to handle situations like this that bull run can be surprising.

As many experts and no experts predicted bull run to happen this last months of the year, bearish market increased but it doesn't stop their because people now were more mature as they more particular on listening thus predictions at very last tolerance to possibly happen that bull run could initiate and will surprise everyone at a random date this year.

It's more than possible that a bull run will just surprise us one morning. We can't really predict outcomes now because bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies now have huge market caps which in turn have brought in numerous investors resulting in also numerous possible market outcomes.

The safest thing to do in this case is to simply buy more bitcoin.
thuyvy2207

Activity: 256
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 05:31:28 PM

The market is showing signs of recovery well although on the floor only a red. You should buy at this time at the bottom. The next price rises will come soon, and it will happen later this year.

nightfury

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 11:15:06 PM

Just like how a bullish market or market crash is surprising, so as with the bull run too. It's just because of the fact that the supply and demand is unexpected which makes the crypto very volatile too.

██████████████████████ ▀▄ Platio ▄▀ ██████████████████████
[TELEGRAM]│Smart Banking Ecosystem for crypto, fiat and│[FACEBOOK]
[TWITTER] │stocks, based on EOS blockchain technology │ [MEDIUM]
BITSPANISH

Activity: 486

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 11:19:24 PM

The bull run is likely to occur shortly, but whether it is a surprise or not is still unknown. So if you still want to invest in cryptos then choose safe solutions such as long-term investment in ETH or BTC, investing in ICO is not recommended because it is very dangerous.

✦ ───   OATH   ─── ✦ 
BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL
▌▐ ───────  Facebook ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Twitter ⬝   GitHub ⬝  Medium  ────── ▌▐ 
meysonYo

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 08:44:12 PM

I think if it does happen it will be a big surprise, everyone is down in the dumps mostly, thats usually when these things tend to happen its been a rough ride but a bull run will be a surprise when it happens.
I do not think that bull run will surprise us this year. Maybe later, but not in the next few months. Many are too disappointed with the situation of falling and long stagnation of the cryptocurrency market, so even if the cryptocurrency starts to rise sharply in price, many will drop their coins and they will fall again. It would be good if I would be wrong.
Today we can see the situation when with the growth of a cryptocurrency market, we have a slight correction. This is a very good indicator. The market is gradually beginning to get used to the price and to the gradual growth of cryptocurrency.
Akoldi_ibk

Activity: 1050

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 08:39:09 PM

Yes, bull run can be surprising. Just don't be caught at the wrong place or wrong hour. But come to think of it, the market is getting mature day by day and when the bull run starts, it might not be surprising — it is what everyone is waiting for.

───[  KUWA  ]───
─────────────[  Securely Connect Smart Contracts with Real-World Data and APIs ]─────────────
───[  KUWA.ai  ]───
xclusiveguy

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 08:47:41 PM

Hopefully we see it soon in a surprise way,  a lot of people are expecting the bull run I believe it's gonna show up when the expectations for it get reduced a Lil bit
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 07:20:28 PM

not be suprising.

because everybody is waiting a bull run from april 2018.

but it will come in 2020 in my opinion.
Exactly, how many people were expecting for a bull market to appear so suddenly in 2017? If you take the time to read the forum you will see that no one was expecting such a huge movement by cryptocurrencies, so now that everyone is expecting that bull run to happen then it is obvious that it is not going to happen, so the bull run is going to take years to materialize.
AgatioX

Activity: 546
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 07:33:51 PM

I, like everyone else, really hope so. It will be a very good gift for the new year, if the prices of altcoins unexpectedly increase.
prtty2gal2

Activity: 1092
Merit: 523

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 10:03:29 AM

If you constantly follow the market, how can this surprise you? For a permanent observer, this will happen slowly. Also we all remember the crazy market of the Q4 of 2017. In this case, this can not surprise.
Of course, beginners have a chance to marvel at many things.
Apparently, you also marveled when you were a beginner, didn't you? Grin it is a normal thing when it comes to the market as there is always this anticipation and over excitement based on expectations by newbies when it comes to a market.

Certainly, even with what you have said, the fact that we had a bull run in Q4 of 2017 does not mean we will just keep seeing the same thing happening year in year out. So far, this has been a bear year and for what it is worth, the chances to still go lower may still be there, but however, no one can categorically say exactly what will happen which is why we have the trend to guide us.
airdrophunter

Activity: 434

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 12:37:10 PM

If we are going to base the past years of bitcoin's existence, we can always see a good bull run every final quarter of the year. So if the bull run will going to happen again this quarter, then it will not surprise me anymore. Smiley

|   EOS Exchange   |▌       The Exchange for the EOS Community!       |   EOSex   |
                          ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                          
Whitepaper                 ANN Thread                 Telegram                 Twitter                 Mobile
Hamstead

Activity: 805
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 12:56:44 PM

If we are going to base the past years of bitcoin's existence, we can always see a good bull run every final quarter of the year. So if the bull run will going to happen again this quarter, then it will not surprise me anymore. Smiley
Surprisingly yes! We never knew exactly when as it have unpredictable market trend by now. Only we knew that once Bitcoin prices continuously going up, it could be possibly the start of bull run(before) but not anymore for now. 
JMD07

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 09:39:07 AM

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: