Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 11:48:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bull run can be surprising?  (Read 2715 times)
Dianaarrah

Activity: 125
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 10:05:51 AM

Yes, because you don't realize that your portfolio is going high again and for sure you will also need to dump it all then buy it back but eventually the price is soaring high again then you bought back to make it on the hype but it falls down again. That's the Bullrun knowledge.
coinswebid

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 10:15:29 AM

Yes bull run can be surprising if will think how the price of bitcoin last year rise from $1k to $18k and this can happen again in the right time with a good market condition. I just hope that we still have patience to wait for that moment that will surprise us again.

you are right mate
patience is the key,,
but, there is a lot of weak hands in crypto industry,,,
as we can see for today, crypto market down hard,,
hope everything will be back on track soon

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Bonsaiav

Activity: 602
Merit: 118

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 10:28:10 AM

Nearly two full months the price of bitcoin runs in the same place between $ 6.000- $ 6.500. For me personally the price's quite stable, but for some people the current price's a price which's quite painful, maybe they bought it when the price of bitcoin's still very high. I think surprises will come at a time which we cannot predict.

shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 10:55:59 AM

i guess this question is fully dependent to every users . some find bull run to be exciting but some arent . in my case , i dont find bull run to be surprising at all because i am not an investor and i dont have any coins left on my crypto wallet .

some people find bull run to be surprising especially these days because the crypto market has been sleeping for long time . but most of us will still prefer to see a bear market so that they can still buy coins at a cheaper cost .
fulmetal08larz

Activity: 476
Merit: 124

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 11:40:53 AM

Yes, the bull run can be surprising this year. It is one of the most defining feature of a crypto currency, its volatility. Smart money will come pouring in during these dips, next would be institutional investors, then the public will follow the hype which may result to an uptrend. I believe we would be able to witness it while we are nearing the Christmas season. There is a worldwide bloodbath across the market currently but soon it will pass.
quality.crypto

Activity: 854
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 11:44:36 AM

Many people are waiting for the bull run, we don't know when it is going to start but in the current situation of the market makes us think this year there won't be any bull run. The price of bitcoin is kept decreasing even though the price will increase.
Donotam

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 12:07:06 PM

Many people are waiting for the bull run, we don't know when it is going to start but in the current situation of the market makes us think this year there won't be any bull run. The price of bitcoin is kept decreasing even though the price will increase.
yes i am one of people who believe that crypto will be bullrun surprisingly. but i think it wont be in near future
we have to be patience, the price decrease at this time. including bitcoin.

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  Twitter ✰ Telegram ✰ Whitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets  END OCT12th,2018
██████████████████  Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token ██████████████████
VadikZimnyayaRezina

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 12:10:21 PM

No. Money, though it is a product, but specific, then the law of supply and demand does not work. Money is a measure of the goods purchased on them. The standard of value. As a weight on the scales-the standard of mass.

Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 03:21:37 AM

i guess this question is fully dependent to every users . some find bull run to be exciting but some arent . in my case , i dont find bull run to be surprising at all because i am not an investor and i dont have any coins left on my crypto wallet .

some people find bull run to be surprising especially these days because the crypto market has been sleeping for long time . but most of us will still prefer to see a bear market so that they can still buy coins at a cheaper cost .
I do not really think that people are expecting another decrease in the price, all the coins in the market are very cheap, and many have already took advantage of the prices, so it seems to me that what many members in the forum are expecting is a new bull market but it seems to me that we are not going to see another one at least until the next year.
maydna

Activity: 2968
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 03:27:21 AM

yes i am one of people who believe that crypto will be bullrun surprisingly. but i think it wont be in near future
we have to be patience, the price decrease at this time. including bitcoin.

Although the price decrease, we could still trying to make a profit. And if you take a look at the market, you will find that the price still up and down every day. It is good for us because we can always buy the low price and wait for a while then if the price increase, you can sell the bitcoin so you can make a profit. There is no need to worry about bitcoin price because in the future, the price will increase again and we can see that the price will break the higher price.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Hartmas

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 05:27:32 AM

The scenario that we've been experiencing lately, made me learn a lot of angles which every traders or investors did speculate after certain dips happened in the market of bitcoin. Relentlessly I've been feeling so low after all upon seeing the price dropped 10% and continually it goes down at the dipped value now.
I tried myself not to be stressed with the current downfall happening, and just think of a positive drive that could give me enough strength to handle situations like this that bull run can be surprising.

As many experts and no experts predicted bull run to happen this last months of the year, bearish market increased but it doesn't stop their because people now were more mature as they more particular on listening thus predictions at very last tolerance to possibly happen that bull run could initiate and will surprise everyone at a random date this year.
There will be no bulls this year, I think it is in vain expectations. Nobody does anything, everyone stands by and watches who will be the first to support such a low market. So we are waiting for the beginning of the next year, although it does not depend on the date.
samycoin

Activity: 812

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 08:45:19 AM

Anytime bull run can be surprised us like last happening last year we did not expect that bitcoin huge increase and many people are get a huge profit. So I think it will happen again we don't know when but I believe bull run will happen.
I agree because bull run can be come anytime to surprise as like you said we can't predict will be happen this bull run but I'm excited to happen to this bull run because I want my profit to be increased.

[   N O M I N E X   ]        EXCHANGE       ◥        telegram      facebook      twitter
(❪   WIN 1000 USDT   ❫)         in         T R A D E R S   C O M P E T I T I O N
███ Create account ███ [ REF. CAMP. ] Nominex Binary Affiliate Program
Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 08:49:27 AM

The vast majority of the dip seems to have gone, any remaining dips should be minor - and there is strong evidence now of big support at current prices, so this should set us up for a bull run. We are all expecting it, but it has not started yet. I expect something to happen in the next few weeks, but I think people will remember last year and there should be some rises, but there will be resistance to huge rises.

choychoy

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

ADAB-First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto exchange

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 09:06:35 AM

Only those people who believe in this technology will extend their patient to wait for the bull run as this will come and will surprise us all. The rally that we have last year was unexpected and many investors did not believed how the price reached $20k in just short period. This shows how strong a bull run in this technology.

ADAB Solutions
 First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto Exchange
http://www.adabsolutions.com
HSRP

Activity: 392

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 09:13:46 AM

But today if you see bullrun run again it may be difficult, it is impossible for the market to grow, so in my opinion should not expect too high, profitable should sell should not wait muscle Assembly will be very difficult to become.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
afroman1131

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 09:14:43 AM

The experts has their place in the market, and I believe, many of them can guess better, when, and what will happen, than random people, but not 100% accuracy, not even close. There are some indicitors IMO, which can drive to a bull run, like the ETF would, but even before that, I could imagine, the the "bulls just surprise us", as you have written.

S P O R T S F I X           ●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●
|     Whitepaper     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     Medium     |
████████████ [ Join SPORTSFIX ] ████████████
Froganz

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 09:31:32 AM

growth may begin as early as the end of December when bitcoin ETFs are taken. after this news, the market can very strongly rush up

www.wppenergy.io
daicavung

Activity: 280

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 09:58:45 AM

No. Money, though it is a product, but specific, then the law of supply and demand does not work. Money is a measure of the goods purchased on them. The standard of value. As a weight on the scales-the standard of mass.
I ask that you answer the digressions, I think you have deep knowledge, however, so close to the answer of the questioner to get the quality answer, should not talk here, I Think you do not know anything about this market.

wndrbr3d

Activity: 914
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 10:49:20 AM

Only those people who believe in this technology will extend their patient to wait for the bull run as this will come and will surprise us all. The rally that we have last year was unexpected and many investors did not believed how the price reached $20k in just short period. This shows how strong a bull run in this technology.
I think this shows "how much greedy hamsters are here in crypto". And They paid for their greed in full price.

Market is in depression now, even Bakkt and ETF will not "Activate" Bull run now. We just need to wait some time: until it will be profitable for whales to start next bull run.
PalindromemordnilaP

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2018, 10:15:25 PM

Yes indeed and it will surprise you to the extent that you can't believe how big you earn even from a short bull run. For me, i will really surprise too if one of my cryptos in my portfolio will soon rise drastically due to a bull run.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: