Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 06:18:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Daily trading experience  (Read 3498 times)
Gragal

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 07:46:10 PM

My daily trading experience using a lot of capital, if I have a lot of capital I will make a profit by trading daily, trading daily I like very much and I often use daily trading

▰▰▰ MODUL ▰▰▰
▐  EKOSISTEM CRYPTOECONOMIC ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK [/ u] ▌
https://modltoken.io/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Dart18

Activity: 1400
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 08:03:33 PM

The good thing when you are introducing a new website, interacting with the community is an effective way to get you rich in trading experience.

I will take that as a good sign. But it could also be the other way around. Just something for you to bite and then at the end you are the victim.
Although you are getting new ways to trade or updates about tokens, this may lead to more loss when you are taking the risk to buy it whenever they say it.

My daily trading experience using a lot of capital, if I have a lot of capital I will make a profit by trading daily, trading daily I like very much and I often use daily trading

Trading daily and daily trading? What is the difference?  Grin
Combi

Activity: 79
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 11:29:15 PM

It's Ok to take some profit now daily because lots of altcoins and tokens ico getting drop's its price even the project looks good but im buying only coins in a low price and start to hold it for a long term
manggis97

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 01:32:39 AM

In my opinion take profit 1-3% is too small,  and what about stop loss how many percentace that use it?  I think minimum take profit in crypto trading is 7% and stop loss 4%. There are alot trading signal and trading group and before decide to follow their signal is better make analysis again to know that signal will be work ot not.

kramat

Activity: 910
Merit: 100

https://i.ibb.co/2NX43h7/Avatar-1.jpg

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 02:10:43 AM

although very little profit is not an important problem there are still advantages because many people lose their money and lose when the market is unstable like this

amwer

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 02:33:29 AM

Not a daytrader, but if you're trying to time a dip or massive bull run, "if it's too good to be true, it probably is" and/or "it's never as good or as bad as it seems". The top and bottom of fast bear/bull runs is usually close to getting that feeling of, "okay, this price is just STUPID now."
Zipposs (OP)

Activity: 82
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 10:40:34 PM

In my opinion take profit 1-3% is too small,  and what about stop loss how many percentace that use it?  I think minimum take profit in crypto trading is 7% and stop loss 4%. There are alot trading signal and trading group and before decide to follow their signal is better make analysis again to know that signal will be work ot not.

Stop Loss at 1.2%, gains at 1-3%. Those percents are not small, it depends on your stack. Then you reinvest at least 70% of your gains and with compound interest you'll increase your stack enormously!
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 1218

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2018, 08:22:53 AM

It's Ok to take some profit now daily because lots of altcoins and tokens ico getting drop's its price even the project looks good but im buying only coins in a low price and start to hold it for a long term
You are contradicting your own statement. How can you make profit when the price of the coin is going down? And how does that add up to buying more coins to at the dip? Buying them is a strategic move for future and not an immediate profit.

although very little profit is not an important problem there are still advantages because many people lose their money and lose when the market is unstable like this
Those who day trade regularly put in a large volume of coins to trade. Its not like the 100$ in a month like the hobby traders. They do analysis and keep on making new orders according to the style they play with. So end of the day the "small profits" end up into large ones. It might seem as though they are losing money but they are actually fooling you.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
MRY

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2018, 10:13:15 AM

I think, if we have good knowledge about crypto and trading then we can get profit and succeed at daily trading because to be able to get profit then we also have to be able to choose coins that have the opportunity to be able to make profit
drachman

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 04:15:22 PM

Daily trading experience is great thing to help many people to have a huge income.
From this you can surely support all finances you have but this job is very complicated and requires lots of skills and time in order to obtain those profits that you are want. Daily is for the creative persons.
This is why people day trade on the first place, because they see the great benefits that they can get out of that profession but the big problem is that many of the people that begin trading that way do not have the experience to profit from it, they do not have the discipline and they do not have the skills and when you take all of that into account that explains why very few are successful at day trading.
robertsu

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 06:50:33 PM

It's not rational to trust trading decisions to anyone. Its need understand that, having such a resource, people can always abuse it for their own selfish purposes. For example is the banal pump of the coin they need. You can get acquainted with points of view, but trading on signals is the last thing.
NorihiroName

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 11:19:57 PM

Others experience is good but as for me only you personal experience can affect you income, you can't listen to others opinion for a long time.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
moynul2050

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 11:39:47 PM

I didn't do it, I had a bad experience with daily trading.
this is risking all my money for a 2% profit. I think I'm too greedy so trading becomes difficult. no longer want to do it.
Yamifoud

Activity: 2730
Merit: 517

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 12:55:14 AM

this is risking all my money for a 2% profit. I think I'm too greedy so trading becomes difficult. no longer want to do it.
It sad to say that mostly there is more percentage of losing our money in daily trading than of a coin holder due to market volatility. I may say that,  isn't good for trading this time especially if there is no enough knowledge in trading.

▄██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀░
███████████▀▄░█
██████████░███░
███████▀▀░▀▀█▀▀
█████▀░░░░░░░▀▄
█████░░░░░░░░░█
█████▄░░░░░░░▄▀
███████▄▄▄▄▄███
███████████████
▀██████████████
▄██████████████
███████████████
████████████▀██
█████████▀▀░░░▀
████████░░░░░░░
██████░░░░░░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░
██████▄░░░░▄▄▄░
█████████▀▀░░░▀
████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████
▀██████████████
▄██████████████
███████████████
██████████▀▀▀▀▀
███████▀░▀█▄░░░
██████░░░░░█▄░▄
█████░░▄▄▄▄▄██▀
█████▀▀▀░░░░▄█▄
█████░░░▄▄█▀▀░█
██████▄█▀▀░░░░▀
███████▄▄░░░░░░
██████████▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████
▀██████████████
▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
█████████████░████████████
████████████▀▄████████████
█████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀████
████░░░██░██░░░░█░░░░░████
████░░░▄▄▀▄▄░░▀▀▄▀▀░░░████
████▄░░▀▀░▀▀░░░░▀░░░░▄████
█████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄█████
▀████████████████████████▀
Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 03:55:06 AM

Well, I don't have that kind of experience either, because so far I've only been selling coins, and I rarely buy coins. well, so I might trade for a long time. however, of course trading daily will make a good profit if you get it, but every day you will be faced with risk.
iASIC

Activity: 308

AMA BCT

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 04:18:46 AM

Hey everybody I want to share my trading experience with these guys: https://discord.gg/2cjRufh. I've been using their free crypto calls for a few months, and I made a small profits 1-3% almost every other day. Also the community is very helpful and I learned a lot new information and ways to cope with emotional trading.
I will suggest you first start with small trades until you become more knowledgeable and calm.
I totally agree with your end. Do not read too many books on how to trade smart, because it is only logical for the author. Everyone's strategy is different. Our failure and our modifications only make us feel reasonable and make a profit.
MintCondition
Legendary

Activity: 1147
Merit: 1007

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 05:51:36 AM

Well, I don't have that kind of experience either, because so far I've only been selling coins, and I rarely buy coins. well, so I might trade for a long time. however, of course trading daily will make a good profit if you get it, but every day you will be faced with risk.
Sometimes regret will strike in our face when we see the price arise the time you sell it. Usually, day trading requires a lot of time and focus to be able to really earn. It is good for some coins that weren't that established yet, a project that we weren't sure if we will be able to survive in this bear market.

entebah

Activity: 1530
Merit: 152

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 06:08:17 AM

Yes, this is true, take advantage, even a little, rather than wanting something big, but in the end our capital is trapped because prices in the market are unstable. With big capital, when you get the slightest profit every day it's very good, so if you do it over and over again, there will be many advantages even if it starts from a little to profit.
ApocalypseNow

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 06:27:45 AM

Hey everybody I want to share my trading experience with these guys: https://discord.gg/2cjRufh. I've been using their free crypto calls for a few months, and I made a small profits 1-3% almost every other day. Also the community is very helpful and I learned a lot new information and ways to cope with emotional trading.
I will suggest you first start with small trades until you become more knowledgeable and calm.

New information or just buy signals? I don't believe that anyone can make profits everyday especially that we are in a bear season throughout this year. Those guys are just taking advantage of you by telling the coins that are going to soar at any moment but the truth is that they just want you guys buy it so they can profit easily.
Zipposs (OP)

Activity: 82
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 11:28:22 AM

New information or just buy signals? I don't believe that anyone can make profits everyday especially that we are in a bear season throughout this year. Those guys are just taking advantage of you by telling the coins that are going to soar at any moment but the truth is that they just want you guys buy it so they can profit easily.

Why don't you come  then and check it for yourself, it is absolutely free, and you will meet other day traders and discus your concerns. And then your opinion will change and you'll learn a ton of new stuff.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: