Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 01:25:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Daily trading experience  (Read 3498 times)
Zipposs (OP)

Activity: 82
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 04:16:28 PM

The great thing about depth chart ranges is that you can make money n every market. Bear or bull it doesn't matter, you know your ranges for the given hour.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Alphabit

Activity: 54
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 07:05:47 PM

Dont what to stray from the topic here, my respect to the author of this string. I have a general questing does any one here, know how one can participate in trading with other exchanges or individual in African countries? I heard they buy crypto above market value?
LuvCyanide

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 11:46:33 PM

The most important thing is to analyze your investment. Trading at 1% per day is not suitable for any investor. Every investor should have his own approach.

Get_Boogie_2night

Activity: 27

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 04:09:52 AM

Having a good profit daily is quirt hard to achieve but if you are a good trader, its possible. The trader must not depend on anyone. Prefer to do it all on my own, without any crypto trading companies
Vills21

Activity: 16

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 07:13:29 AM

Daily trading gives you the more experience about the current market situation.
You have to be knowing what is happening in the market. How the market demand is going.
It gives more and more knowledge for the long term trade also.
D3m1r4wanti

Activity: 714
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 10:32:33 AM

Hey everybody I want to share my trading experience with these guys: https://discord.gg/2cjRufh. I've been using their free crypto calls for a few months, and I made a small profits 1-3% almost every other day. Also the community is very helpful and I learned a lot new information and ways to cope with emotional trading.
I will suggest you first start with small trades until you become more knowledgeable and calm.
reading your story I am very impressed with your ability to analyze market prices so that you can benefit from daily trading in difficult times like this, most people experience losses in trading.
Kahoy01

Activity: 481
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 02:55:29 PM

I am a day trader and before I entered in trading of cryptocurrencies I realized that we should know how to analyze a specif graph for us to know if the price will go up or go down. It is hard because it requires a lot of time to study and to analyze the movement of the coin.

Kocret02

Activity: 1120
Merit: 250

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 09:34:20 PM

My daily trading experience is to get 10% profit from my capital and that is done in 2017 but now I only get 1% from the results of the growth. that's my experience

Lights21

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 06:27:58 AM

Daily trading gives you the more experience to trade in the bigger trading market.
Sometimes you earn the good profit and income but sometimes you may incur loss. Totally you will learn and have a good experience.
CoinChili

Activity: 239
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 05:01:10 AM

1-3% of daily trading profits are not that bad. Discord groups are somewhat helpful but not at all times. If you wish to stand up on your own, learn their basis. What are the technical analysis they are using and how did they come up with that. Learn what they have to become an independent trader.
Questat

Activity: 2828
Merit: 604

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 07:22:30 AM

1-3% of daily trading profits are not that bad. Discord groups are somewhat helpful but not at all times. If you wish to stand up on your own, learn their basis. What are the technical analysis they are using and how did they come up with that. Learn what they have to become an independent trader.
Not bad, but is it possible?
I don't think anyone can make that even if he is good in trading, there's no such thing like 1-3% daily profit, I can only see that in ponzi.
Also, I don't trust people from a signal group, it's nice if we learn on our own .

Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 07:39:25 AM

Hey everybody I want to share my trading experience with these guys: https://discord.gg/2cjRufh. I've been using their free crypto calls for a few months, and I made a small profits 1-3% almost every other day. Also the community is very helpful and I learned a lot new information and ways to cope with emotional trading.
I will suggest you first start with small trades until you become more knowledgeable and calm.
Thanks for this though i am not a big fan of signals but it is helpful for some newbies here specially those who wana enter the field of trading

You are not reading,OP said 1-3% every other trading so it means if he made 6 trading a day this equivalent to 3x 1-3% a day.thats not really bad because thats very good profit having 3-9% income a day.
popolite11

Activity: 882
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 09:48:58 AM

This is very risky if we do daily trading without data speculation and also study the chart to be able to determine whether it is indeed suitable to be able to open trade or even that is a big risk

You are right. Some beginners think that daily trading is a great chance to make money quickly, but it is not true. The risk to be a loser (and also very quickly) is too high. It is better to be patient and deal with long-term trading.
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1222

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2019, 03:52:43 PM

Let me make it very clear once again. Social media groups which are pumping coins are nothing but pump and dump groups made just to scam those who are willing to make a quick buck. They sell your their entry fee or membership fee and that 100$ gone is the scam done. Next they will make you buy those coins that they are selling and feed you some BS propaganda about that coin going to moon so you buy them. Dont worry they will make you do everything but to become rich. Hence avoid those.

Also you are talking about TA. Who are doing TA dont go for these scammer groups at all.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
LimLims

Activity: 1204
Merit: 272

1xbit.com

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2019, 04:21:53 PM

Yeah that really feel great, when someone in the field of crypto can tell the potential of crypto.
I mean it's nice to hear your story and somehow feel proud to be the part of the crypto world.
Now let me tell you the story of the majority persons or investors.
They invest on the coins which are usually down for a moment and often makes losses like that.
So it's better don't make this as your story and be safe always.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
BET NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
mersal

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 05:56:53 PM

the trading experience of mine was always been ended up with good profit but in Sundays the profit percentage was reduced but still now I can get me income frequently so it will give the satisfying life at the end.
cryptoblue77

Activity: 472
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 06:16:39 PM

My daily trading experience hasn't been good. As i didn't have any previous experience, so i couldn't make any profits. You have to have sufficient experience to be successful in daily trading.

playboy654

Activity: 546
Merit: 32

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 06:38:21 PM

the work pressure is little higher in daily trading but the profit amount is also higher that's why it will manage itself the pressure to be get satisfied but the problem is we don't have the time to take rest and take some relax that is the only problem available in daily trading.

Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 08:00:55 PM

Dont what to stray from the topic here, my respect to the author of this string. I have a general questing does any one here, know how one can participate in trading with other exchanges or individual in African countries? I heard they buy crypto above market value?
Remitano do enabled you to trade in Africa and I have been using it to buy and sell bitcoin in Africa countries.  It might seem profitable to trade through Africans 'exchange and that is because bitcoin is a bit high in countries like Egypt and Morocco.  All this countries you can trade through them via Remitano.
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1222

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2019, 02:11:57 PM

the trading experience of mine was always been ended up with good profit but in Sundays the profit percentage was reduced but still now I can get me income frequently so it will give the satisfying life at the end.
The weekend trading is always a good view to the eyes. We get some good greens or some bad reds. Either way its a good income since you can either sell on profit or buy on dropping. Those who are trading and keeping up with the market will understand the essence of the weekend, its not for every newbie trader out there who just wants to get rich by putting their hands in some shitcoin.

the work pressure is little higher in daily trading but the profit amount is also higher that's why it will manage itself the pressure to be get satisfied but the problem is we don't have the time to take rest and take some relax that is the only problem available in daily trading.
Well truely speaking, day traders do trading as their only job. So if you are not in a position for that then dont try it. Not everything is for everyone. For the rest of the population watching the market and buying low selling high is a safe bet.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x