Bitcoin Forum
August 24, 2024, 10:33:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I certainly should apologiz to trump 4 having believed that he could have raped  (Read 113 times)
B1tUnl0ck3r (OP)

Activity: 854
Merit: 277

liife threw a tempest at you? be a coconut !

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 09:38:04 PM

specially kids, yea... the primal reason is the support of michael flynn, I can't believe that he would have been if it was the case. however, I don't know why, but it isn't against trump himself, it is more a healthy doubt about the surrounding world... seeing the epstein and co...

a few aspect is that most rapists and specially chomos don't have 3 wives... I mean one after the other... they would have spoken... again, the children too...

so yeah, I really should apologize... I didn't say he did, I just let the door of the doubts open... which is not very nice... and quite insulting even if because of the context understandable (better safe than sorry).

on the other hand, I don't know the guy, and even if I did, how could I know? and specially until the full purge of those groups is completed, there is serious reason to threat carefully the unknown.

and then there is the problem, the more I ask myself, the more I doubt (the self feeding loop), and there is no reason to... the dnc (and specially flynn) would have found everything they could to the point of creating (not)... I mean, and there is nothing, some could say that hitlary wouldn't have gone there because of who she is (and her, it s clear, 0 doubt, just waiting for the guilty plea and executions).

so rather than fakely apologize (I love doubt), I will try to move away from those thoughts...

I mean it is stupid from my side, after years of torture under the evil obama, there is finally a pro american potus !!

there is nothing that trump did that I would say treason or blame him...specially in this context and after the treasonous years and the full on assault by most of the fake (treasonous) news and their sponsors.

yeah, I am super unhappy about the supreme slowness of the ag... concerning her and her gang... but it has nothing to do with trump private life.

and since hypergamy wasn't yet fully understood, it is clear that blaming a man for the behaviors of female would be quite arrogant... but that is changing (not concerning trump) but the hypersexualization agenda is clearly falling apart, not because of morals or ethics or what ever religious, but because it leaves behind a trail of suffering, despair and hopelessness, each does what he want (once adult) but "encouraging" perversion to defeat and sabotage a nation... will have blow-back... once exposed... and that agenda, trump isn't the creator or instigator...

who are they? like alex jones said : the lgbtqP how could they dare? I don't like the term "demons" or what ever southern crap, it's again like the one winged fly... poor fly, as a bad example, to show that some can't live... you know the bad fruit from the bad tree... at a point, cut the tree and put and healthy one under the sun... there is only one that can be at the same spot.

It guess it is too complex and brilliant for most... but I don't care! losers.

When the people of the world will get that covid was intentionally released to frame china, steal the election from trump, assure massive bail outs and foster the forced vaccination agendas...they will forget, like 911, wmds in irak, uss liberty or pedogate.
Moloch

Activity: 798
Merit: 722

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 02:01:31 PM

Question:

What sort of idiot listens to Alex Jones?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: