Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 02:43:04 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Rays Network - C-DPoS & Bulletproof Protocol thoughts ?  (Read 127 times)
divij (OP)

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:22:23 AM

https://i.imgur.com/hmodFpR.jpg

The use of C-DPoS looks really interesting and they will be the first to do it.Really excited about it. What are your thoughts on the Bulletproof Protocol Rays is using ? Looks really innovative to me

In our blockchain universe we have platforms, different types of token and so a massive amount of cryptocurrencies but the best part of it all are the different blockchains. There is a long list somewhere in the depths of the internet covering all the various aspects of the new world which is evolving rapidly in our era. Moreover, in this very early stage, a ton of uncertainty creates a heavy load in the backpack of all those who are interested in the new. No matter if you're a financial investor or a solely technical blockchain enthusiast, all have to face the same information overflow which is clogging up our brains and with this complicates the decisions we have to make. The following article will shed light on one of those special projects, which are still flying under the radar.

Rays Network

You undoubtedly heard about Ethereum and EOS, at least when this is not your first article about blockchain and cryptocurrencies. Rays Networks claims to be better than those two giants and here are some of the facts which support those claims.

Rays use a Customized-Delegated Proof-of-Stake or C-DPOS, which is by far the best protocol to use until today. The 3S Rays Hardware Wallet is the next step in accomplishing usable and safe storage for your funds. So now hold tight to your seats because I will fire the long name of the following unique feature at you. It's called „Bulletproof Non-Interactive Zero Knowledge Proof Privacy implementation“, and I will come back to it later in the article.

Why later?

Because first I want to create questions in your mind and doubt. We, humans, are designed to generate questions and have doubts, so why should we work against it, when it can help us to understand better and faster.

So here is the next puzzle piece which I will use later to complete the whole picture.

Rays created a Flexible Blockchain Network (FBN) which works entirely private, fast and secure while supporting both the business and everyday world of you and me, at the same time of course.

Probl_NEW.jpg

However, let's get to the most important of all questions.

What does Rays Network want to achieve, what do they want to change, so that real problems can be solved?

Rays network is a cryptocurrency which will disrupt and upgrade the actual new world of cryptocurrencies itself. By using the bulletproof protocol with its fast & zero-fee transactions and the C-DPOS, the Rays user will be able to use the currency in the so far most secure way possible, will also get incentivised by the C-DPOS to hold RAYS in the wallet and earn passive income and enjoy real privacy in doing so. By using the unique Rays 3S Hardware Wallet with it additional digital ID layer, even my mother will feel safe.

I want to dig a little bit deeper now and present some answers to possible questions.

Let's look at the C-DPOS. A lengthy word combination hides behind those five letters. Customized-Delegated Proof-of-Stake is nothing else than a consensus algorithm which is most the cost-effective and secure up to date. Besides you have the advantage to close your wallet while staking, getting the rewards for holding Rays even on an extended vacation on a lonely island. In addition to all the above, the C-DPOS is very fast, of course, decentralised and thus efficient.

Another Hardware Wallet? We need more of those in the blockchain world for sure, but what is so unique about the Rays 3S Wallet?

As you all know, we always have a private and public key for our crypto wallets, and that applies to software and hardware wallets. Rays added two more layers of security to their wallet and made a jump ahead of the competition to take the first place in the market when it comes to safety in wallets.
Would you like to have your funds stored more secure than ever before?

The digital ID security layer of the Rays 3S wallet is one of the extra features we were waiting for. Every Rays User will get a digital ID (up to 9 digits) to access the 3S wallet. With no submitted private information to the network when connecting it offers additional privacy. The second extra security layer is an optional fingerprint scan, accessible by a smartphone app, and you will be able to choose if you like to add it or not. However, Rays are not stopping here. The team added 2FA, and anti-phishing measures to their already save hardware wallet.

Yes, but what if someone tries to access the hardware wallet forcefully?

You guess correct I would not ask the question if the Rays team didn't think of it. The wallet has a „smart“ feature too, meaning in the event of a possible hacking attempt the wallet shuts itself down after failed several failed attempts.

There is much more to this valuable piece of hardware, and the combination with state of the art security software and physical accessibility is unique in today's blockchain world.

Right at the beginning of this article, I mentioned the magical long name of a feature which I will now come back too.

What is „Bulletproof Non-Interactive Zero Knowledge Proof Privacy implementation“?

Simply said it is the protocol in the Rays Network which will provide Privacy at its best and will reduce at the same time the size of the unspent transaction outputs at a rate of 10. 10 kb size will turn into 1kb size. There is a lengthy explanation article on our Rays Network Steemit account, and I highly recommend this more in-depth article about the Bulletproof Protocol.

https://steemit.com/bl/@raysnetwork/what-is-so-bulletproof-about-rays-network

From all the mentioned features the following one is the most unexpected. Rays Network is the only one which provides a Flexible Blockchain Network (FBN). In our world today we need a solution for all possibilities at the same time to reach the mass market. Rays example for their FBN looks like this. A company needs to pay the salaries of the employees to secure fast and private because the law forbids the open presentation of income. So if cryptocurrencies like to reach into this area of our lives, you need to provide a feature which includes this. However, at the same time, you need to enter all other parts of life too. So the FBN will also add a visible public ledger as we all know it from various projects like EOS or Ethereum. The Rays Network is the only one so far which uses a flexible network to ensure that all aspects of life can use the Rays cryptocurrency with their needed features.

senir.arquitola

Activity: 2

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:35:39 AM

I have seen it on FB and twitter with IBM partnership and got interested so i read their whitepaper. The project looks promising though i will wait for some more updates.
Prettygirl01315

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:41:43 AM

I was joining their bounty at the moment and i've found some interesting updates of the project. Doing partnership with IBM makes this project even more successful and also interesing thought about rays OP
divij (OP)

Activity: 55

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:42:48 AM

I have seen it on FB and twitter with IBM partnership and got interested so i read their whitepaper. The project looks promising though i will wait for some more updates.

Yes. I've seen it on the telegram channel about the partnership. I'd love to know what sort of partnership they have with IBM.
Corey - Help Desk

Activity: 3

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 10:40:17 PM

I understand what you wrote about the Hopper wallet, but is it actually going to be that user friendly? The Trezor and Nano are 100% not made for everyday people... Is there a plan to make it for mass adoption or just for those that want maximum security??
Julunguul

Activity: 473
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2018, 11:30:03 PM

Well, partnership with IBM is definitely something but i'm very more interested in their hopper hardware wallet.

I see many ICO projects that have been marketed, which also used to be partnerships with big names but in the end, the projects did not work well, somehow the partners responded to this, but in my opinion, it does not guarantee the success of the ICO especially with the conditions market like this
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: