Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:01:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Abe Token - Transportation and Mobility Sector, Data Collection and Blockchain  (Read 1692 times)
Krizzna

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 11:44:25 AM

I heard so many positive feedback about ABE token. This is the world first transport and mobility crypto currency that will create  a reward ecosystem for the transport industry. No wonder why people like this project. I'm glad I'm on the right track . Road to success.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kulets

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2018, 03:41:44 AM

Lets support Abe project! because they offering involves and relates to the development and use of experimental software and technologies that may not come to fruition or achieve the objectives
specified in their white paper.
We're all know that their team has doing best to reach and hit the target for this project.
bonji77

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2018, 04:08:27 AM

I think the Abe project is a good project with a software concept that many investors will join, let's support the Abe project and I hope to be part of it.

KAMAGAMES
TelegramTwitterFacebook ●●●●●●BUY KAMAGAMES TOKENS●●●●●● Linked-InRedditMedium
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀Join the growing community of players from around the world ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
momshie_anne

Activity: 70

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 09:54:13 AM

ABEtoken has a big potential in blockchain technology but I just want to know why suddenly ABE has a new CEO?
jhingkaii

Activity: 4

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 12:45:13 PM

I'm sure that the idea of the project is fresh and original, the team is strong. I advise you to pay attention to it. ABE have  a lot of advantages in crypto. Perfect project!  A very interesting idea for our industry and I'm sure this project will be a great achievement in future.  Smiley
Ainez

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 01:10:48 PM

ABE TOKEN PROJECT!!
THE WORLD’S FIRST TRANSPORT AND MOBILITY CRYPTOCURRENCY THAT WILL CREATE A UBIQUITOUS REWARD ECOSYSTEM FOR THE TRANSPORT INDUSTRY
😍👌
jserenity12

Activity: 99

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 06:02:24 AM

Abe Token is the Worlds First Transport and mobility cryptocurrency that will create a ubiquitous reward ecosystem for the transport industry. This is the new innovation that the Transport industry can build new technology together with the blockchain and cryptocurrency. Abe Token is entirely unique among others.
Cherryfie03

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 11:53:17 AM

Abe Token is a very good and promising project which is worth paying attention to. We believe this project will work and succeed because the team always provide creative ideas to get a lot of investors.
GinFab17

Activity: 13

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2018, 11:11:57 AM

This new trend is beneficial for all the involved parties, including the project behind the ICO, the investors, and the users. Do not be surprised if ICO completely replaces IPO and other traditional fundraising mechanisms in the coming days. It is apparent if not confirmed.
Ambawi22

Activity: 8

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 12:59:57 AM

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-Fks7CIeVhRU/W4KLsct4IvI/AAAAAAAAAHA/0Ka8W-0JE4Y_4UiDPN0DiL2btcFxdFITQCK4BGAYYCw/s1600/Abe-Token-ANN1.jpghttps://4.bp.blogspot.com/-kmlG8SkrWgo/W7F_NX43UTI/AAAAAAAAASg/fDdeHqx0aW4NbFUklnjz9NCmRsXw4tREgCK4BGAYYCw/s1600/Token-Specs-New-SC.jpg

https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-jfuKY3a4cFk/W3fZ_qVv4YI/AAAAAAAAAFo/X5rPVIbLQZM0be7Gbk8ZTn2snes5mmpwQCK4BGAYYCw/s400/Webicon%2B128.pnghttps://4.bp.blogspot.com/-JDp_9D0f4Es/W0iAkPyNN7I/AAAAAAAAACk/cUug_hEn3C4iI3yWvc7z61xMR3O3daZHwCK4BGAYYCw/s400/011-facebook.pnghttps://3.bp.blogspot.com/-61Lb3gQjV_s/W0iAkA0cJtI/AAAAAAAAACY/7-FZtYI7ZtQw0r3JH07UzsXDfBB0DV9PQCK4BGAYYCw/s400/010-twitter.pnghttps://2.bp.blogspot.com/-zQljkMLWzb4/W0iAkKankyI/AAAAAAAAACU/olpGjecGpgkqJ7e2VSGAt4owWlCVjakHACK4BGAYYCw/s400/007-instagram.pnghttps://2.bp.blogspot.com/-0chvcxyJd-s/W0iAkGebSHI/AAAAAAAAACo/eixszRzbtBcN9S0WVSrzYNc2PekGPtORQCK4BGAYYCw/s400/001-telegram.pnghttps://4.bp.blogspot.com/-dgaGcteo2No/W0iAkCLFFII/AAAAAAAAACc/xkQX-d6_zCQm_WF3n2JX8sKwkIEBnTeRACK4BGAYYCw/s400/003-reddit-logo.png/RS9Juc]https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-SWmtq7GVkmI/W49BnBwK7QI/AAAAAAAAAK0/puXa9LE5v80KL9nbdCnDngnaSCuC8GYZQCK4BGAYYCw/s400/Abe-Whitepaper-Icon.jpghttps://4.bp.blogspot.com/-vgmeWnBETtw/W34ihq-Z1LI/AAAAAAAAAG0/odD3zhoGgk0cz233lSX5pDMRvuT1MIR8QCK4BGAYYCw/s400/BG.jpg

Transportation and mobility is a crucial sector in today's developing world
due to the effects it places on the environment, its economic and social impacts, and its linkages with other sectors.
This sector has been growing continuously in recent years and will continue to do so.
However, affordable and safe means of transport have to be made available at lower social, environmental and economic cost.

Our clear goal is to optimize the use of materials, energy and information in an intelligent and efficient way
so as to minimize the environmental impacts of intra-urban and inter-urban transport
while satisfying the local and global mobility needs of goods and people.
Data generation, processing, and analysis are the keys.
Data needs to be gathered first but it entails a considerable amount of time and resources.

Introducing the ABE Token Project.

ABE is shaping the crypto-model for the mobility ecosystem.
A transport-focused reward platform to power new business models in the transportation sector.

Based on Ethereum, the ABE Token will be used for transactions within the ecosystem.

The ABE Platform handles creation and management of reward and redemption system between individuals and partners,
creating an ecosystem where tokens are earned and used against mobility related products or services.

The ABE Platform also empowers "data owners" (individuals, organizations and even IoT devices – any source of data)
to control the privacy of the data they share, whilst receiving value from future profits of its use in return – in the form of ABE Tokens.

Practical application of ABE platform in real life includes a smartphone app to track movements such as walking, running, cycling and driving.
Imagine being able to sell this data in return for ABE Tokens that can be used to buy fuel, train journeys or bus rides.
Discounted travel costs in return for your data, simply by using an ABE-enabled app to buy your tickets.

The ABE Platform offerings are almost similar to that of collecting reward points for your supermarket shopping,
but on a much larger scale, with flexible controls and a renumeration with far greater utility.

The first example of the open data economy (where data owners are rewarded for their data) is the ABE marketplace,
allowing data providers to easily and honestly deliver data to a market of data consumers
interested in creating the next generation of transport and mobility focused products and services.

The ABE Platform will utilize well-established cryptography standards (such as the SHA-256 Cryptographic Hash Algorithm)
so that data can be collected and stored with security.

ABE will also offer an authentication API and Smart Contracts management platform
so that data owners can easily move into or out of agreements with data providers
– from any app on a smartphone, website, or IoT device.
This set-up will give data owners the power of control over their own data.

ABE is designed to aid the transport and mobility sector towards achieving greater heights.
Give the power of control to the people on the data they own and let them earn from their data
when they choose to sell it to buyers whom in return will use it to produce better products and services
to supplement the growth of the transportation and mobility sector.

A pool of data and information for those who need it.
A cycle that will bring about the change and improvements in the digital economy where all will benefit from.

ABE - creating DIGITAL ECONOMY for the NEXT GENERATION!!!

https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-8b4FqHmpRtA/W43ZLGXbQ3I/AAAAAAAAAKo/ZN1jIh8xxSQwHwioZHAp7BHqVc3NGX3_gCK4BGAYYCw/s1600/Abe-Token-Distro.jpg

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-NEOyeBQ2T-c/W4dNhq79XuI/AAAAAAAAAJk/974X-yz0Wv4RYgzcc0jyt0KIauhmCGCnQCK4BGAYYCw/s1600/Diag-800.jpg
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-kZQt-VaWUmU/W4dNiOBluEI/AAAAAAAAAJs/6UOltmt6pfwM1IKjLonKs2IdUt0noukxQCK4BGAYYCw/s1600/abe-diagram2-800.jpg

https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-Sh0_GoGSsLc/W5sHRk-l9mI/AAAAAAAAAMY/bjYDZLwRQKgX6XTBbwjmobv6ankIWDCEwCK4BGAYYCw/s1600/Abe-Token-Roadmap-Web.jpg

Darthflux14

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 04:40:45 AM

The ABE platform empowers individuals to earn tokens for sharing their mobility data or performing rewardable activities defined by an ABE partner such as changing driving behavior or undertaking valuable tasks. These tokens then feed back into the ecosystem through mobility related transactions, be that offsetting the cost of a car, fuel for that car, paying for a flight, or just riding the bus. This would really a big help for us commuters, consumers and investors. Goodluck ABE Team!!
kyledavid

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 08:26:46 AM

the project idea truly has a great potential and can influence our transportation sector to have a better transportation . I am one of the supporter of the project and will help it spread the good use of abe to our community . I am looking forward for more developments in the future and wish for its success
Lhor911

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 12:00:18 PM

Glad that I found this ABE a good platform for mobility which is great to deal with since it offer empowers individuals to earn tokens for sharing their mobility data or performing rewardable activities. A valuable platform that creates and initiate settings good profits and benefits to its user.
SennieRanis

Activity: 9

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 10:42:33 AM

Do you know that The total transactional transparency of token flow and contractual terms. The user can decide if
they wish to attach and share any personal data
to this, based on the rewards offered. At the
same time, each Wallet provides the means to
both accept and spend ABE Tokens.Thats how the Abe token works and its impressive..
Dhanems

Activity: 448
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 05:41:15 PM

This project are very presentative  because you can see the good intention inside and outside of this project to the crowd not only the users but also the community . And i glad that i see this wonderful project.
Agree....abetoken is for transportation and mobility platform which is daily needed,we are so lucky to find this project...
Hyiprincess

Activity: 22

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 12:01:25 AM

ABE community is getting bigger now, the bigger the community, the more ABE Token holders, the stronger ABE Token Project will be. Higher value of our token means higher profit for everyone in the community.
chrisculanag

Activity: 1344
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 02:25:53 AM

Abe Token project is very useful in many aspect in our daily lives and we can use in online by ethereum network because it is erc20 token. If we read the whitepaper of this project you can see the big contribution that can do in the future and the only one thing to do is keep searching to know more if this project is can be help to us. I always stay tuned about this because i think this project are good for the community and i want to have this.

Krizzna

Activity: 6

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 11:38:55 AM

I'm impressed about this project. Specially when I found out that the ABE Platform offerings are almost similar to that of collecting reward points for our supermarket shopping, but on a much larger scale, with flexible controls and a renumeration with far greater utility. Awesome right? This project is worthy to share. I will also post this on my social media account to inform other people.
jhingkaii

Activity: 4

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 10:02:01 AM

This project has a bright future on the cryptocurrency. Abe Is a quality project with a great idea and actually its big help for our industry we will use Abe token soon in transportation..Good job for the team!
Ainez

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 01:07:27 PM

Abe Token is the missing piece of the puzzle - a circular economy for the transport and mobility sector
that creates a unique value exchange between regular consumers..
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: