Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 04:22:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin cash explorer setup  (Read 60 times)
vikaskad (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 06:37:30 AM

Hello Team,

I want to setup bitcoin cash explorer on my machine, I did some research for it but I can't get proper solution.

Is there any link which can help me to setup bitcoin cash explorer on my local machine?

Thanks in advance Smiley
MadGamer
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1031

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 12:49:03 PM

There are multiple open source projects for bitcoin, It shouldn't be hard to edit them to fit with bitcoin cash since It's simply a fork with a higher block size.

Take a look at BitPay's blockexplorer and this. (back end only).
vikaskad (OP)

Activity: 4

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:11:16 PM

There are multiple open source projects for bitcoin, It shouldn't be hard to edit them to fit with bitcoin cash since It's simply a fork with a higher block size.

Take a look at BitPay's blockexplorer and this. (back end only).

Thanks for your reply but this repo's I already tried but it didn't work, it shows me the following error:

error: Failed to start services
error: RPCError: Bitcoin JSON-RPC: Request Error: connect ECONNREFUSED 127.0.0.1:8332

https://github.com/owstack/bch-node/issues/27
This is the same issue which I am getting.
RockFlash

Activity: 30

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:31:03 PM

There are many programs for bitcoin. From those one you need to choose right one.just google it and finf the site.i think you are the best teacher for you.
Nightingale2

Activity: 43

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 04:07:21 PM

That's not a tough job for people to setup bitcoin cash explorer setup. You can be helped by exprience one otherwise many technical team which produce tis type of support.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: