Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 06:08:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what are you 5 best altcoin that have put smile on your face  (Read 426 times)
fuer44

Activity: 1638
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 12:30:02 PM

of course etherum. but I have had experience with my token that has a platform on etherum, that is, referral. and at that time I got the exchange rate reaching 4 eth when the etherum price was $ 500. I always smile at that time  Grin. I also have 3 others, namely ripple, waves and eos.
BaeNaNa

Activity: 286
Merit: 100

Cryptics

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 12:31:03 PM

5 best altcoin that have put smile on my face are nano, neblio, gvt, iota and npxs. I am an early adopter of nano as i have it while it's still called xrb, earn quite a lot from the pump and cash out at december. I bought neblio, gvt and pundix at ico, the price was very cheap and i sold my neblio at about $30 each (ico price was less than 1 dollar), gvt at about $28 and i sold pundix when it won the binance voting as the price get pumped very high back then.

qualitywork

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 12:34:39 PM

hello everyone
here im talking about a new cryptocurrency which is THUNDERSTAKE (TSC) .TSC PoS staking rewards: 900% APR fixed, every block number dividable by 10 is a superblock with double APR (1800 %) .
we have made products with TSC logo which you can buy from our website with TSC coin as payment.TSC is live on CMC and 5 exchanges, Cyptobridge,mercatox,Stokes.exchange, bitrex and escodex .
here is our website link https://thunderstake.com and discord link :   https://discord.gg/wmu9Zcx you can get everything from here have a look

Here we go I suggest for ethereum first then ripple and stellar as slowly growing up and it will have a bright future also litecoin too is a good one. I have earned lot in ethereum so that's my first priority always.

JayFKay

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 12:40:33 PM

1. Power Ledger! Its up 14% this hour and i have a bunch of it.. so very happy.. also no.2 Stellar and no.3 EOS all going better this latest cycle
Ceasar19

Activity: 142
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 12:43:24 PM

There is a lot of good altcoins that made me smile and my top 5 are
1 deeponion
2 hedge
3 dragon coin
4 ctr
5 tkr

Janadara123

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 12:46:55 PM

I have got good Profits by these Alt Coins since the time  have started Trading. WABI , Helbiz , Utrust , Eth and TNT are the ones I had good profits and these Projects have a great Potential to grow
GERMO COIN

Activity: 406

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 12:51:38 PM

5 of the best altcoins of my choice, because the price rises and makes me profit is :
1. METM
2. Stellar
3. DOGE
4. NPXS
5. ADA

zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 12:56:50 PM

hy mates

i would love to express or list five (5) most altcoin that have really put a smile on my face from cryptocurrency
1. Ethereum blue
2. Neogold
3. Docademic
4. Trade.io
5. Nexty.io

so please what are you best altcoin?
you can express yours lets keep the forum moving and forget about the sudden drop of the market.

smiles

I wonder why you're not listing the top tier altcoins which is on the top of marketcap.
But if those tokens are really good, thanks then. I will collect some
Backupnime

Activity: 494
Merit: 104

homt.net

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 01:01:32 PM

for me i see few altcoin has grow up price like IOTA, VIBE, Litecoin beside the price is down, but for me this coin make me get some profit for now

CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
TOKENS FOR BITCOINTALK USERS FOR SIGNATURES! ANN TREAD ! WHITEPAPER ! LITEPAPER !
pemantaubtt
Copper Member

Activity: 316

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 01:02:28 PM

for me :
1. TEN ( tokenomy )
2. Doge
3. XLM (Stellar)
4. ACDC
5. USE (UseChain )

thats alt make me get some profit for this month

Fuhre

Activity: 644
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 01:03:32 PM

At that time I was very happy after investing at the right time at a very cheap price of buying IOST, very lucky to buy more and in the next few days prices soared so fast, that was enough to provide profits that doubled several times before, everyone knew that IOST at the time was the subject of discussion in the forum because it had achieved good achievements and made everyone smile, I thought when the bullish market happened it would be repeated again as before.
Ochakemaput

Activity: 483

terra-credit.com

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 01:06:25 PM

lots of coins I've got both from bounty campign or buy it in the market. among the coins is probably the most make me happy was the ethereum, tokenomy, doge, crypterium, credits, and xuc.
There are still some but most give a great advantage I think are the coins that I said above.

► TerraCredit ◄ ♦ TerraCredit - An Effective Alternative To Cash Since 2018 ♦ ► TerraCredit ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂| ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2408
Merit: 265

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 01:10:22 PM

I like XMR and litecoin for some reasons even if they don't have much profitable rate when compared to other coins because these were one of the most recognized coin like bitcoin and have high usability as well in future of the crypto currency becomes the currency system of future so I still believes that these qare going to take some top place in the crypto field.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
sarasofrup

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 11:35:58 PM

Well, so far so good, the top five coins that have put a smile on my face is BItcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Bitcoin, and Bitcoin again. Yup, see what I did there? Yeah,  bitcoin came up three times. That's because that is probably the best investment option I have made thus far, and I'm really glad about that.
Adecrypt83
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 6

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 12:14:44 AM

The five best altcoins that have made me smile to the bank are Electroneum, Nexty, Seele, Hydro and Zilliqa. I invested in some of them during ICO and I got closed to x5 of my investments. Though I have also made good money from many others, but they can't be compared to these.
Lerosaeyan6

Activity: 375

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 12:18:47 AM

hy mates

i would love to express or list five (5) most altcoin that have really put a smile on my face from cryptocurrency
1. Ethereum blue
2. Neogold
3. Docademic
4. Trade.io
5. Nexty.io

you can express yours lets keep the forum moving and forget about the sudden drop of the market.

smiles

I wonder why you're not listing the top tier altcoins which is on the top of marketcap.
But if those tokens are really good, thanks then. I will collect some
5 coins which are able to make me smile by looking at the developments which generate more profit made me excited to have and support them
Ethereum
IOTA
EOS
NEO
Waves
all five coins is always makes my face glow with an advantage that I received.

rocketbits

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 06:26:57 AM

hy mates

1. Ethereum blue
2. Neogold
3. Docademic
4. Trade.io
5. Nexty.io

smiles
Ever since I got into investing on cryptocurrency, I have never thought about spacing out too much, I’m just investing in the old coins which I have known that are reliable when I got into this community. My choice for altcoins has been Ethereum, Litecoin, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash, Monero.

These ones have been good and they are at the top of list of the best altcoins in the market, but I’m starting to think I should space things out and invest in other altcoins too, I believe it will help me a lot.
masterkiller

Activity: 643
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 07:21:45 AM

There are many maybe not just 5, like minereum, timereum, boscoin, bitquence, taas, BTG, eBTC, internxt and many others, but I will choose the 3 best in my version, namely bitquence, eBTC and NEO

▓▓▓▄             ▓▓▓▓
           ▓▓▀  ▀█▄        ▓▓▓   ▓▓
          ▓▓  ▓▄   ▀╗ ▓▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓ ▓▓
         ▓▓ ▄▓▓▓▓▄              ▓▓ ▓▓
        ▐▓▌ ▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄    ▓ ▓
        ▓▓  ▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╬╦   ▓▓▓
      ▄▓▓▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀ ▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╦  ▓▓▓
    ▄▓▓▀    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▄  ▀▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▓▓
   ▄▓▓▓▓  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀     ▓▓▓     ▀ ▀ ▄   ▓▓
    ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀             ▄     ▀▀  ▓▀
   ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▄▓▓▀ ▄▄▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▄  ▓▓▓
  ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▓▓▓▌ ▀▀▓▓▓ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓  ▓▓
 ▐▓▌        ▀▀▓▌ ╟▀▓▓▌▐▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▓▓   ╔    ▓▓
 ███▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▐▓▓ ▓▄▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▄      ▓▓
           ▀▀▀█▄     ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄       ▓ ▓▓
                 ▀█▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  ▀     
                     ▄▄
BETFURY 
№1 I-GAMING PLATFORM
WITH BTC DIVIDENDS

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
     ▓▓▌  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓
 ▓▓▌ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▀ ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓ ▓ ▓  ▓▓▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▄▄▓▓ ▓▓  ▓▓█▌▓▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▀▓▓▄
▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓ ▓▓  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▌▓   ▐▓ ▓▓▓▓ ▓▓ ▀███▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▀▀▀▓▓▄▓▓▓     ▀▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▄▓▓
                      ▀▓▓▀▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                        ▌▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                         ▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▓▀▀
                          ▀▀█▀▀▀▀
SuiMikira

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 07:25:21 AM

You list is so strange, i never hear about them. My top 5 altcoins that make me smile are:
1. Bitcoin
2. Polymath
3. NEO
4. Zeepin
5. Ethereum
anggriani

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 07:29:38 AM

some of these altcoins gave a high profit at the peak yesterday and I really smiled happily. ethereum, stellar, cindicator, binance coins and utrust are coins that give good luck to me and now I still hold it.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: