Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 07:57:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Plagiarist and merit abuser  (Read 145 times)
jerick06 (OP)

Activity: 180
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 10:30:56 AM
Last edit: September 07, 2018, 11:23:13 AM by jerick06

While I was reading threads in our local board, this comment of Navl_027 caught my attention:

Bitcoin Seals Further Gains in a Mostly Green Market as Ethereum Fails to Break $300.
Crypto markets are largely green today, with Bitcoin ( BTC) inching upwards yet  further, and several large-market-cap alts seeing solid gains.
Bitcoin is trading at around $7,374 at press time, up over 1 percent on the day as it continues boost its newly won gains.
Having reclaim the. $7,000 price point August 31, Bitcoin has seen a solid upwards trend and is now pushing $7,400.
OMG! What have you done?! Kung di ako nagkakamali, kumuha ka ng headlines ng mga crypto news (I'm not only sure where it came from) and posted it here as your reply. Are you dumb? If you will not say anything meaningful and decent then much better kung di ka na nagreply.

You are liable of spamming and plagiarism (somehow) which is against the rules of course. If I were you, I will now delete my post bago ka pa mareport or get banned here in th forum at worst case scenario. I hope this will not happen again, grow up dude.

As you can see, Navl_027 noticed the suspicous reply of Mae2000 saying that she copied her reply from an article.

I tried to search Mae2000's reply to know if Navl_027 what right about his suspicion regarding plagiarism and guess what he was correct.

Original article: https://cointelegraph.com/news/bitcoin-seals-further-gains-in-a-mostly-green-market-as-ethereum-fails-to-break-300

So I tried to search Mae2000 to look at her merit summary:

In this picture, you can see that there is only one merit source which was named "pacifista". He gave 5 merits each of the 2 posts which was a bit suspicous.

I checked the posts that was merited and I found out that both of the posts was copied from an article

The first post was:

About a couple of days ago, The commissioner of the Philippines' SEC, Emilio Aquino, has indicated that the regulator is currently developing regulations design to govern cryptocurrency transactions. He indicated that the Philippines' SEC is engaging with U.S. and Australian counterparts to develop the regulations. The commissioner has emphasized  the protection of  investors being the principal mandate of the SEC.

Which was originally copied from https://news.bitcoin.com/106900-2/

And the second was:

In an interesting turn of events, Facebook announced that it is removing all cryptocurrency and ICO - related adds from its  platform claiming such content is frequently associated with misleading or deceptive promotional practices. But it turns out the someof these adds continue to slip past the social media titan.
Earlier today we stumbled upon the following as on Facebook, promoting a token sale for cryptocurrency company called CLN.

Which was also copied from https://thenextweb.com/hardfork/2018/02/01/facebook-cryptocurrency-ico-ads-ban/

I also search for pacifista to know if the account was hacked but I was wrong.

Banned account from posting and sending personal message

link to my banned account,
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=724376
whats your criteria in banning a member,? how could you ban me if im not doing anything wrong.
plsss tell me, Angry

Yeah. This:

i highly doubt that it is possible to earn fast and without any decent work, you might need to spend some time in signature campaign or you can try your luck gambling though do it extremely carefully as most probably you will loose

i highly doubt that it is possible to earn fast and without any decent work, you might need to spend some time in signature campaign or you can try your luck gambling though do it extremely carefully as most probably you will loose

You didn't even bother to find a good post to copy  Roll Eyes.
only 2 ? and the result is banned , never recieve a warning came from you

You just did.
i admit it, but only 2  resulting for a ban. you killed me for what you did

In this thread before, pacifista has an issue regarding ban appeal. As a Filipino, I find it embarassing because he insisted his wrongdoings.

In my conclusion, pacifista is a multiple account holder.  If you read the thread above, you can conclude that silentkiller was his account and there is also a possibility that Mae2000 was one of his spamming account. I hope the mods would take a fast action regarding this accounts.

SCAVO.FARM (https://scavo.farm) SELF-SUSTAINING CRYPTO MINING FARM  BY USING RENEWABLE

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lukeburchill

Activity: 78
Merit: 17

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 10:38:03 AM

Please edit your Title (don't use Capital word) before Jet Cash complain  Grin

and don't forget to use the report button to Mod also posting in this thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1926895.0
LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1036

Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2018, 10:49:11 AM

You have been posted this into the Local Board already. LINK

What is your reason of posting it here again?
@theyoungmillionaire posted already that the user Mae2000 has already been banned for plagiarism. POST

Lock this thread already or wait for Jet Cash for you to be ignored. This thread has been solved already. There is no purpose of posting it again.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
jerick06 (OP)

Activity: 180
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 11:22:36 AM

You have been posted this into the Local Board already. LINK

What is your reason of posting it here again?
@theyoungmillionaire posted already that the user Mae2000 has already been banned for plagiarism. POST

Lock this thread already or wait for Jet Cash for you to be ignored. This thread has been solved already. There is no purpose of posting it again.
I just check it before i was supposed to translate my post because as you can see at the comments below my post in our local board, they advised me to post it here in meta and I didn't saw the reply of theyoungmillionaire before i posted it here in meta. Im sorry my fault but thanks for your concern!

SCAVO.FARM (https://scavo.farm) SELF-SUSTAINING CRYPTO MINING FARM  BY USING RENEWABLE
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: