Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:06:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: who wants to contribute writing crypto related articles and reviews  (Read 319 times)
imad07mos (OP)

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2018, 09:04:24 PM

Currently we are accepting volunteers only , thanks

Why on Earth would anybody want to waste their time contributing articles to your site, when they could create articles for their own site and keep 100% of the advertising revenue?
Valid point, if somebody do not have site will use Steemit and Medium. The question you are asking is already replied by Stedsm in avobe post. Nobody is going to give work to newbie and if site become successful , then the user can get paid for all previous work too.

We will happily share future revenue with our contributors 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Who_

Activity: 217
Merit: 107

Journalist/Copywriter https://t.me/ZoranSpirkovski

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 08:43:12 AM

If by contributors you mean volunteers, I don't think you will find a person who would write more than 1-2 articles for free. And that only with the promise that you will get them paid if their work is good. You need to understand that writing is not easy and that's a skill that not many people excel in. If you want quality you need to offer a good compensation.

There is a benefit to contributing to other people's platforms as a writer. You create your own network and gain the ability to provide publication services for other entities. You get an author bio that you can use to position better on Google and to get backlinks. There is a benefit to contributing without a promise to get paid. I get paid by my paying clients, and if I can write to present my opinions to a wider audience I would most definitely appreciate that opportunity.

My main concern with this is that the OP does not have a really good pitch, doesn't explain a lot about his/her website, and if that is rectified I would be looking at writing a nice article for him/her. Smiley

Zoran Spirkovski is a freelance journalist, brand strategist, and author published by CryptoBriefing, BeInCrypto, CryptoNewsNet, and NewsBlockchain. He writes about blockchain technology, cryptocurrency, branding, marketing, and productivity and other stories that brew up in his mind. He writes a daily blog about the same topics at zoransp.medium.com and he regularly contributes to freelance discussion groups.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: