Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 09:22:01 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking to find if the world's first commodity trading platform is real or not  (Read 116 times)
AliyaNasar (OP)

Activity: 157
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 11:24:10 AM

I was looking for a trading platform with my cryptos, found New Zone after a lot of research, are they the real deal? I mean I am unsure if these guys are real, the ICO isn’t live however they claim to be marketing now and the launch as per their Roadmap is around november.
ruthhelen

Activity: 149

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 12:05:57 PM
Last edit: September 07, 2018, 12:32:27 PM by ruthhelen

Hey Aliya,

I have been following these guys for sometime now! They are a real world ferrous and non-ferrous trading company who were about to go public in Singapore, but have chosen the ICO path. Know more about them by visiting their non-ico site.
NZEXToken
Copper Member

Activity: 78

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 12:37:03 PM

Hey Aliya,

I have been following these guys for sometime now! They are a real world ferrous and non-ferrous trading company who were about to go public in Singapore, but have chosen the ICO path. Know more about them by visiting their non-ico site.
Hey Helan, Thanks for the sharing our faith, as you have already given the link to the non-ICO site, let me give the link of our New Zone ICO site.

Please Note: We plan to launch our ICO after two months.
Knighthawk

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:32:04 PM

i think you choose the best site.there are lots of site.you are already find some site.contract with them.choose the right one
RudeSlider

Activity: 43

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 04:08:02 PM

To earn crypto, trading is a good platform. People can make profit from many trading platform which give the chance to trade with crypto. I like to prefer binance for trading.
Brutea

Activity: 38

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 04:46:01 PM

I used to trading for make some profit with cryptocurrency. Bitmex is the platform which give me the chance to trade with bitcoin. And that's why I like this way to earn crypto.
BlackCat3

Activity: 31

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 05:11:49 PM

People can earn crypto by trading. And it's make the way to earn crypto and being benefitted. It will be improve more in future and it will be user friendly too.
ruthhelen

Activity: 149

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 11:31:17 AM

To earn crypto, trading is a good platform. People can make profit from many trading platform which give the chance to trade with crypto. I like to prefer binance for trading.

Yes, you are right Binance is the best and that's why New Zone are in talks with Binance. If you wish to be a part of New Zone then join by pre-registering with NEW Zone.

Know more! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5028782
Flin+piclo

Activity: 54

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 11:45:43 AM

Yes they are a real deal. In fact there was news that they wanted to go public in Singapore too. Most of the people are into ICO, so they got overshadowed.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: