Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:50:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]✅[DIVC] DIVISIONCLUB 🔥 AMATEUR SOCCER PLATFORM 🔥 POW/MN SKEIN🔴  (Read 481 times)
dimka169 (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:06:57 PM
Last edit: September 07, 2018, 02:58:50 PM by dimka169

https://i.imgur.com/BgblICk.png

Official Links

https://i.imgur.com/dT69iAy.png

Welcome to Division Club Announcement thread.

Our team is proud to start this great and promising platform project.

We deeply trust in it's potential and hopefully it will succeed as it should.

About our project

Worldwide Amateur football is going to have it's own dedicated platform.

This platform will provide a great way for matchs streaming.

The whole world will be able to watch matchs of his favorite amateur club, in live or repeat mode.
Any club can use our platform and get it's own broadcast channel to spread their match and partners.

DIVC will be so used for a lot of others applications in the amateur soccer world.
Any broadcast show, public event, speech and public announcement, anything they wish to share with the world, is welcome to our platform.
Every club & fan on the planet will get a nice way to meet each others, to learn from the others and support the team they want.
Using intern chat and comment the matchs, this will be a great experience, scaled on human fits and expectation.

Later, after authority approval, a betting platform will be added to initial content, only for matchs with officials referees, avoiding fixed matchs.
People will be able to bet on many structure and all program participating matchs.

We will build a dedicated advertising space so any club or sports brand can advertise & promote for any special event or marketing campaign.

Our engineer team will be working on a affordable streaming kit, based on a fully automated 360° video recorder.
Artificial Intelligence will make it able to follow the game as if you where there.
Also a multiple camera grid will be available, for stadium with more budget.

Crow-funding phase will help to reach initial fund required to develop the platform.
That same budget will also help to promote the platform and register on more exchanges

Our main goals

- Offering great tools for amateur football club

- Simplify the streaming methods for their matchs and make it accessible to anyone with internet acces.

- Offering an advertising platform to find partners online.

https://i.imgur.com/oyVDS37.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/HtFkN7t.png

Official Links

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TERA Pool
Copper Member

Activity: 8

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2018, 01:17:05 PM

⛏️You can now mine DIVC on TERA Pool !⛏️

https://tera.tn/

Your config :
Code:
-a skein -o stratum+tcp://pool.tera.tn:4933 -u <WALLET ADDRESS> -p c=DIVC

ShockedSpecial fees for first comers : 0,5% !Shocked

And this is just the beginning Wink

Join our DISCORD and be part of the community !
Technical support
Friendly team
Growing community

mpos-pools

Activity: 478
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:21:44 PM
Last edit: September 07, 2018, 03:14:30 PM by mpos-pools

New pool

dimka169 (OP)

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:25:02 PM

congenial
pool will be added in a short time

thx
Dasengineer

Activity: 434
Merit: 123

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:31:53 PM

I'm eager to see some sort of analysis or anything else what made you think that there are people exist who will watch any of amateur football club plays? If you leave in the small city and you have some sort of the football club there, do you really think that there anyone else exist outside that city who want to watch amateur people play? I don't think so.  I do love football, but I don't think this is a sustainable business idea.
baitaptoan

Activity: 20

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:40:33 PM

I do not know about DIVISIONCLUB. Can you give me more information about DIVISIONCLUB? For example, how does it work? Does it have a bounty?
dimka169 (OP)

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 02:59:28 PM

I do not know about DIVISIONCLUB. Can you give me more information about DIVISIONCLUB? For example, how does it work? Does it have a bounty?
there are all the links, see the video, there I have all the information, and links in description
dimka169 (OP)

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 03:15:34 PM

I'm eager to see some sort of analysis or anything else what made you think that there are people exist who will watch any of amateur football club plays? If you leave in the small city and you have some sort of the football club there, do you really think that there anyone else exist outside that city who want to watch amateur people play? I don't think so.  I do love football, but I don't think this is a sustainable business idea.
Perhaps it will be good to motivate people
dimka169 (OP)

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 04:21:21 PM

AirDrop Start!!
kikichou

Activity: 27

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 11:14:25 PM

no sense coin
dimka169 (OP)

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 01:20:33 PM

no sense coin
?
Tlaxaxa

Activity: 64

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 03:31:14 PM

The project is very creative. I will follow this project. It's very interesting, I like it. Wish the project success! Eloncity                                                   
Susucu

Activity: 63

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 04:08:41 PM

Great project. Do we also need to register for an ICO account if we participate in the bonus campaign? Good luck!
marysay12

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 05:36:45 PM

Wow its a amezing concept, for me i am really so excited for this project , i hope its win our hearts, all the best to the creators.
jacasta19

Activity: 75

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 07:10:44 PM

A good idea. I would like to say that the platform will be successful if the developers fulfill all that is conceived
mpos-pools

Activity: 478
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 11:17:35 AM

Pool https://s2.mpos-pools.com/divc will be closed
in 72 hours. Please, withdraw your coins
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: