Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:02:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥⭐[BOUNTY] CRYPTOLEAF FEEDBACK BOUNTY⭐🔥  (Read 409 times)
Cryptogiji (OP)

Activity: 277
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:44:36 PM

This bounty is powered by Crowdholding. The Crypto co-creation platform that has over 27k sign ups and over 50 projects. To see more bounties, airdrops and tasks click here - https://www.crowdholding.com

Today we would love to introduce our project Cryptoleaf, which is a tokenized equity crowdfunding based platform. We make it possible for everybody to help fund economically and environmentally sound projects. From generating free electricity, to automated green farming.

There are three main problems Cryptoleaf aim to tackle are:

- Climate change and sustainability represent the most difficult challenge for the current and future generation. More specific, the Paris agreement target for 2030 and its ecology transition required finance to be attained. 179 Billion of funds is missing so far.

- Start-ups and SMEs, especially green or ecological initiatives, can encounter difficulties gaining and accessing capital for their projects.

- Crowdfunding faces several issues and is not used to its full potential. This makes it difficult for individuals to be able to allocate their funds without entry barriers, limitations and high platform fees.

Their solution:

Only after extensive due diligence by their ambassadors do we list a project on our platform. They evaluate a project based on financial as well as engineering feasibility.

Crypto provide funding opportunities for company projects, without them ever having to give up a large portion of equity.

Our platform is accessible to everyone with no minimum required amount.

What does their platform do:

- Pre-selected green projects are listed on our platform.

- The community of token holders vote on which project they would like to be opened up for funding first.

- Each project’s terms and conditions with regard to their offered revenue sharing payout are listed and communicated to all users before any funds are collected.
Use any amount of ETH to fund any (or all) listed projects on our platform. Funds are sent from your private wallet directly to the project you want to help fund through our smart contract infrastructure.

- Benefit from regular revenue sharing (80 % for contributors, 20 % for CryptoLeaf) payouts in ETH for each project you help fund.

The questions are:

what do you think about Cryptoleaf? Can you think of any possible obstacles/alternative business model that could make this business revenue/competitive (dis)advantage? Any other suggestions/recommendations?

To take part in this bounty :-

1) Click on this link - http://bit.ly/2oP0UlS and sign up to Crowdholding for free through Gmail or Facebook.

2) Leave your feedback on the page. The more in-depth and better the response, the more of the stake you receive.

That's it! You will get the tokens to your profile once the task has expired and you will be able to move your tokens to your wallet through the platform.If you have any questions feel free to leave comments on this thread.

We look forward to your responses.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
liberecalt

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 05:40:52 PM

Joined! Great looking platform and I think it's very smart of you to be with Crowdholding who have already gone through an ICO and have a userbase.

How many users / startups do you have on the platform? I think it's amazing that you can do tasks and earn both Crowdholding's YUP and also another token!
phoenixdowndee

Activity: 1022
Merit: 116

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 07:51:04 PM

Joined! Great looking platform and I think it's very smart of you to be with Crowdholding who have already gone through an ICO and have a userbase.

How many users / startups do you have on the platform? I think it's amazing that you can do tasks and earn both Crowdholding's YUP and also another token!

Currently we have over 27,000 signups and over 50 businesses on the platform. But we are consistently growing in users and startups, even today one joined today.

Yes if you take part in an task from a startup on our platform you will receive their token as well as ours.
phoenixdowndee

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 10:43:52 PM

Interesting platform and CryptoLeaf seems like a great project. Finally an ICO for environmental issues.

When does the bounty end? And how do you get the tokens from the bounty?

You can see when a bounty ends at the top left of the task / bounty on Crowdholding. It will be next to the title. When you leave a comment on the task or share content, it is recorded on your profile. Once the task is expired, our system moves your tokens to your profile. In your profile settings you are able to add your ETH wallet address. Once you do this you will be able to move your tokens from your Crowdholding account to your ETH Wallet.

We also think Cryptoleaf is a very interesting, exciting idea!

I hope this answers your questions burundicraze. Anymore questions, feel free to ask.

tavernakava

Activity: 81
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 02:11:17 PM

I like the idea of Cryptoleaf, looks a great project.

When did Crowdholding have their ICO? Is your token on CMC?
phoenixdowndee

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 06:48:20 PM

I like the idea of Cryptoleaf, looks a great project.

When did Crowdholding have their ICO? Is your token on CMC?

Hello tavernakava,

We think it's an exciting project too!

We finished our ICO back in January 2018. Yes we are listed on CoinMarketCap. Our token is called the YUP.
beanieking

Activity: 31

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 11:54:45 AM

Given my feedback to CryptoLeaf, cool platform.

How many users do you have on Crowdholding? Seems a lot of buzz on the platform. Saw that one Facebook share was shared over 2,000 times.
phoenixdowndee

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 12:51:48 PM

Given my feedback to CryptoLeaf, cool platform.

How many users do you have on Crowdholding? Seems a lot of buzz on the platform. Saw that one Facebook share was shared over 2,000 times.

Hello beanieking,

We have over 27k signups and we are growing daily. We are building a huge community to allow both users and startups to flourish.
phoenixdowndee

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 01:38:26 PM

Joined the platform and gave my feedback to Cryptoleaf (finally a good ecological ICO!).

Refreshing idea and a better way to earn crypto. Sick of just adding myself to social media pages. I would prefer to get my ideas out and get rewarded for it.

How many projects do you have? I think the key to this project is to get a lot of interesting, good projects that create content and bring in their adopters. All under one platform!

That's exactly what we think at Crowdholding, we want to use the power of the crowd to evolve businesses, as well as users get rewards.

We have over 50 projects and growing, we also agree with your statement. We want to create a strong innovative community!
evabeva

Activity: 34

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 04:02:18 PM

Interesting, when does the bounty end? Happy that blockchain has the potential to save the environment!

Made my comment and I'll be using Crowdholding now!
phoenixdowndee

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 10:04:31 PM

Interesting, when does the bounty end? Happy that blockchain has the potential to save the environment!

Made my comment and I'll be using Crowdholding now!

You can see when the bounty expires under the title on the clickable link in the description at the top of the page, at Crowdholding we are always adding more tasks, bounties and airdrops so keep checking!
dawin665

Activity: 104

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 04:00:29 PM

Reserved Translation campaign for spanish language
Email: liamarliyana27@gmail.com
BitcoinTalk Name: dawin665
BitcoinTalk Profile Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=2182524
Language: spanish
Previous Translations: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1jB1Nznn8ne9O5OrHaiIDceZMvvgUIRYB/view
Eth Address: 0xdA90a457fDF1E302CbC04d74EF45a702fA2ADF08
Telegram: @rollan96

phoenixdowndee

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 09:20:36 AM

Reserved Translation campaign for spanish language
Email: liamarliyana27@gmail.com
BitcoinTalk Name: dawin665
BitcoinTalk Profile Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=2182524
Language: spanish
Previous Translations: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1jB1Nznn8ne9O5OrHaiIDceZMvvgUIRYB/view
Eth Address: 0xdA90a457fDF1E302CbC04d74EF45a702fA2ADF08
Telegram: @rollan96

If you are interested in translations, look on the project page of Crowdholding. Currently we have a translation bounty for Aerum.

https://www.crowdholding.com
cryptocoffee67

Activity: 31

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 08:39:27 PM

When does the bounty end? commented on Crowdholding's page and is a very vibrant and well designed platform.

I really like the concept of cryptoleaf it has real life application, unlike so many ICOs these days.
phoenixdowndee

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 05:27:59 PM

When does the bounty end? commented on Crowdholding's page and is a very vibrant and well designed platform.

I really like the concept of cryptoleaf it has real life application, unlike so many ICOs these days.

You can see when the bounty ends by visiting the link in the description or visiting https://www.crowdholding.com. Once you are on the task page it will show you when it expires in the top left corner, near the title.
cinemalover567

Activity: 20

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 04:56:23 PM

Made my comment, like the look of Cryptoleaf and has the capabilities to change the world.

How do I get my tokens without a spreadsheet to keep up to date with my comments?
phoenixdowndee

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 02:48:44 PM

Made my comment, like the look of Cryptoleaf and has the capabilities to change the world.

How do I get my tokens without a spreadsheet to keep up to date with my comments?

With our platform you don't need spreadsheets. All your contributions are stored on your profile. Also once the task has expired your tokens are sent to your profile.

You can add your wallet to your profile and move the tokens to your wallet through the platform! We are looking to innovate the way that bounties / airdrops are done.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: