Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 12:04:22 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why is the Crypto Market going down?  (Read 2806 times)
MirclIX

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 06:18:10 PM

Now the cryptocurrency market is unstable. For all who want to get a good investment from cryptocurrency hard times have come. Many in the current situation choose to save the money invested until such time as the market situation stabilizes.

[ Z ] ZooomEx◾ 0%  trading  FEE    CRYPTO EXCHANGE
███████ (❪ https://www.zooomex.com/ ❫) ███████
Tahdayi

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 08:48:31 PM

It has been a long Bear year.
Bitcoin went down by $1000 in a matter of minutes 2 days ago.
Ethereum is dying.
What is going on?
Well now the bear market , I think it's okay to grow and fall, just need to be able to endure and I think the market will recover in a few months

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
amphibian

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 09:18:48 PM

Who knows, maybe the crypto market is paving way for people to trade more coins that use to be so expensive. I am pretty sure that as most people are crying over the current bearish market, it will get to time, that same people will say to themselves, "If I knew I should have bought more coins and wait for a bull run". By then it would have been so late. I think the current crypto market is testing our level patient and courage with respect to investing in some altcoins. That is what i see to be happening now.
valnd

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

Until the end of time

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 09:27:47 PM

Well let's say this year is not the year for cryptos unlike last year when everything was going up and the space was hot by this time, let's just believe and hope that next year or years ahead will be good for cryptos.
claus-rich

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 09:29:42 PM

The cryptocurrency market is developing cyclically. And I think that after a long period of growth that we saw in 2017, we are experiencing a long period of decline.

flyingcat

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 09:33:05 PM

Ethereum is dying.
What is going on?

2018 is indeed a bad year for the cryptocurrency market as the exchange rate has been falling for 11 months now and the exchange rate has continued to decline, and the BTC is below $ 6,000 while the ETH falls below $ 200. That is due to the slowdown in exchange rates in the first ten months of the year plus the declining economy leading to bear market happen in cryptocurrency.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░███████████▄▄
░▄▄██████████████▄▄███████████████▄
░▀▀██████████████▀▀░░░▀▀████████████
██▄▄▀▀██████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████
██████▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀███
████████░░░░░▄▄███████▄▄░░░░░███▄▄░░▀
████████░░░███████████████░░░███████▄
░░▀▀████░░░░░▀▀███████▀▀░░░░░████████
██▄▄░░▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░████████
██████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄▀▀███
██████████▄▄░░░░▄▄██████████████▄▄
██████████████▄▄▀▀██████████████▀▀
░░▀▀████████████░░░░▀▀██████▀▀
░░░░░░▀▀████████░░░░░░░░▀▀
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██
OATH

████▀
███▀  ▀
██▀  ▀
█▀  ▀
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
█▄  ▄
██▄  ▄
███▄  ▄
████▄

▀████
▀  ▀███
▀  ▀██
▀  ▀█
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
▄  ▄█
▄  ▄██
▄  ▄███
▄████

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
pelumi20

Activity: 712
Merit: 15

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 10:16:42 PM

I don't seem to understand the market anymore, because at first I taught the market will recover by the end of this year but it is not showing any signs of that. Maybe this year is just a bad year for cryptocurrency in general.

rickn

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 10:18:08 PM

The reason for the latest crypto market crash comes from the bitcoin cash hard-fork and the market recovery can be time-consuming and lasts from weeks to even months.
clololck

Activity: 459

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 07:46:47 AM

The market is full of countless bubbles and many speculators enter the market by the end of 2017. When the market is extremely inflated, it will burst. 2018 is a wonderful year, and the price of cryptocurrencies continues to fall. I still haven't stopped now. Investment needs to wait patiently.
hiburak

Activity: 1655
Merit: 600

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 07:51:29 AM

This is normal. After the 2013 year-end bubble, it took around 2 years for us to be sure that we are not in a bear market any more. Even after that, 2016 wasn't a good year for investors either.

In short, it will take a to come out of the bear market, and it will take at least one more year for a bull market. We are getting there, just be patient.
houjinglong

Activity: 335

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 08:12:16 AM

This is the only way for cryptocurrency to succeed. Many speculators entering the cryptocurrency will cause the market to expand. The crash will be accompanied by the expansion of the market, and the cryptocurrency market will slowly recover when it is quiet.

changxia

Activity: 294

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 08:14:07 AM

The cryptocurrency market will fall for a number of reasons, the most important of which may come from controllers who sell large quantities of coins and buy them at a lower price!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
jikurpa

Activity: 665
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 08:39:02 AM

Ethereum is dying.
What is going on?
indeed the current situation and conditions are very bad and experiencing a very rapid decline here it is needed by investors who have the confidence and patience to be able to survive with very bad conditions like now and must be clever to take advantage of opportunities as small as possible
defc0de

Activity: 270
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 11:11:55 AM

You should be thankful for this down period, who knows it might be the last time we can see cryptocurrency at a very affordable price. Anyway, there's been a lot of FUD lately and maybe the big players are wanting a position in the market before the bull run happens. Just keep on holding if you're in a great loss though, no point in selling in this very huge dip.

tikaka

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 11:22:43 AM

In my opinion, the reason for this huge decline is mainly due to the whale dumping bitcoin. This major collapse occurred in a very short time. This decline led many investors to panic and sell their bitcoins, leading to bitcoin prices continuing to fall. I believe that this decline will soon end and it will soon grow back.

arkawa040

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 12:23:30 PM

Ethereum is dying.
What is going on?
Everyone is waiting for the rise of the market for the new year, but there will not be a rise, this year there will most likely be only a fall, after everyone sells their coins then the market will grow, now the panic wave is huge, it seems to me that we will see a strong decline Bitcoin, but the one who understands the market, knows that this is all temporary.
camelson
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 12:28:55 PM

No one actually knows the reason but some of the analysis is saying that this market is going down because of Bitcoin cash fork. But no one knows the actual reason. I think, big investors dumped the coins to create panic so that the people sell their bitcoin because they want the market to be unpredictable.
ganegani91

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 02:29:12 PM

crypto is still a world with excellent financial circulation, it's just that with a very fast turnaround, prices can go up and down very quickly, maybe it is surprising for juniors like me, but start adapting to this

IRONX         
 THE BEST IN TRADING     |     THE BEST IN CRYPTO
Fully Regulated
terible.hunter

Activity: 490

Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 03:55:20 PM

I think that people have already understood why prices have fallen in the whole market. You need to immediately see what happens with the BTC, and what happened to it? I think that the fall in prices is due to the fact that a lot of BTC were introduced to the market by manipulators.

kipoel

Activity: 826
Merit: 258

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 04:00:02 PM

I believe many people feeling worried that the will loose their money if they keep on holding their coins, that way they sold their coins in a huge amount.
Those makes the price drop rapidly just like few days back.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: