Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 11:43:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why is the Crypto Market going down?  (Read 2806 times)
Aroma92

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 12:23:41 PM

Nothing bad happens. There was a rapid growth of cryptocurrency, now a long bearish trend. Cryptocurrency is moving to a new level. There are good projects on blockchain technology. Soon, the Altcoins will no longer depend so heavily on Bitcoin.

imusify  ❰  Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  Presale starts Mar 1
DiscordProduct DemoO3 Wallet :: Get Whitelisted 
Whitepaper  ❰  ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN  ❱  Explainer Video
Spoop

Activity: 101
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 09:58:11 PM

It has been a long Bear year.
Bitcoin went down by $1000 in a matter of minutes 2 days ago.
Ethereum is dying.
What is going on?

There is not enough money coming in. When it comes to crypto it is just like any other commodity and demand is what determines if the price will stay up or down and right now there is not a lot of demand for the coins. It is most likely going to be like this for a long time to come and with so many icos taking out money from the market, expect lower prices
Qu1ck$1Lv3r

Activity: 170

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 10:51:44 PM

Market is going down because of correction. You know we live a really big bull market in 2017 and beggining of 2018.
Because of that market  need to do that correction.That is really normal and i believe we will see huge market in the future again.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
JohnsonJesse

Activity: 103

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 11:23:27 AM

Crypto market isn't going down, at least not yet. The crypto market is just having a few challenges at the moment, and it will triumph over that pretty soon. There is no need losing hope in the market cos of its temporary challenges. Everything will be back to normal soon, and we will have a bullish trend once again.
Z_Max

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 11:27:05 AM

I believe that the whole cryptocurrency is not stable. This is a normal situation. Even the best economy is falling. I am sure that the market will recover by the end of the year and then there will be growth. I really hope that Bitcoin will be around $ 10,000 in the near future.
soulripper

Activity: 381
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 11:32:03 AM

It was normal when we got more selles then buyers. That make any market goes down. What we can sure is hodl our tokens and wait for the market to recover back. No need to join panic sell if we trust the tokens we hodl will pump up back.
amadalice43

Activity: 23

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2018, 11:34:15 AM

Ethereum is dying.
What is going on?
Don't worry about it, it's up again in end this year. I hope so. Market is make up trend.
serguvan

Activity: 532
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 11:40:56 AM

Because Bitcoin is going down. Because the people are scared to lose money, so they don't want to invest in crypto, as many people lost lots of money while others made good money. You can think of crypto world as primary forest, so many people don't know anything about it, thus they don't want to invest anything.
carlzhao

Activity: 120
Merit: 1

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 01:34:00 PM

It always falls before the increasing and it is the main rule of each system and its processes. There is nore something bad or frightening at all must be.

╭═══════ ALFA \▼/ ENZO ═══════╮
│    $3M PRIVATE SALE COMPLETED    │
╰════ https://www.alfaenzo.io ════╯
uchiikina14

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 02:55:18 PM

Ethereum is dying.
What is going on?

The price of the bitcoin is based on the old people that who invested already in the cryptocurrency. There are only a few people who invest in the cryptocurrency that is why the price is not increasing this past few months we have to continue to promote the cryptocurrency to others so that when they already know it they will invest on it.
martin1221

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 02:58:25 PM

Ethereum is dying.
What is going on?

There are many reasons why the crypto market is experiencing a great decline in the market for the past months. Interest and trust by investors, belief in the platform and technology, and many more constitute to it. But definitely, this trends does not mean ethereum is dying.  Ethereum has been in this situation many times over the past years and somehow it manages to return on top. We just have to believe.
namlong

Activity: 616
Merit: 253

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 02:59:36 PM

It always falls before the increasing and it is the main rule of each system and its processes. There is nore something bad or frightening at all must be.
You do not despair perhaps this means that soon we will fly up. But I would not count on it, so as not to despair doubly because of unfulfilled hopes.

disbil

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 03:08:49 PM

Ethereum is dying.
What is going on?
That is indeed that the price of altcoins are dropping a bit significant. SO for the better future of cryptocurrency, there will be somethin g that need to do some resounced
Pffrt

Activity: 1372
Merit: 322

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 03:18:13 PM

Crypto is what's going on. The market is volatile. Bear markets happen, sometimes for years. You'll need to get used to it quickly, stop checking the prices every day, or leave crypto entirely.
The people you tagged will never understand. You know what, most of the panic sell creates the worst market condition and only because of this guys. In my opinion, BTC is more stable than the last year same time. Then why to panic?
davisagughalam

Activity: 105

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 03:22:55 PM

We are at the end of the cryptocurrency bubble according to eth founder vitalik buterin. With all the etf rejections, people quitting crypto, scam projects, everybody pulling money out instead of investing, the year has really been a glum one for crypto. Lets look to next year.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
andrey111

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 03:29:59 PM

lots of bad news that hit bitcoin, after bitcoin is booming and many are known to ordinary people. from all the bad news about the news about ETFs that have been rejected that are very relevant to the price of bitcoin, and are currently still waiting for an announcement about the ETF again. all altcoins experience a very significant decline
According to my calculations, in November there will be three news on cryptocurrencies that will turn the market from bearish to bullish. Many are waiting for this news, if they do not help, then probably nothing will help the crypto market ...
ngocbh

Activity: 12

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 03:32:43 PM

I think it's all about stock market problem, American Stock Market is in dump trend, so does Crypto Market
tranle1267

Activity: 182

Looking to the future and control myself

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 03:36:38 PM

i think it has many reason to let cypto market go down.
it can the event of world to influent to the crypto, or many people sell a lot of their toke that they hold and make the crypto go down or it can some problem relate to hack...
but i think the crypto will rise soon, you do not too worry about that.
ColdEmbrace

Activity: 55

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 03:43:50 PM

With all the new coins and tokens popping out each day, it will really affect the market especially when people are losing trust in blockchain and crypto in general due to scams, frauds, hacking and security vulnerabilities. Some are bearish because the trend is not looking good but I have good faith that it will make a bull run this December to January.
Rahees

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 04:02:15 PM

Because the BTC is not going up and everything on the market depended on this characteristic. I hope that BTC will bring only benefit to us but it is not so certain.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: