Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 03:17:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I will hold my Alts but I do not care if the market goes to hell  (Read 2315 times)
Nightingale2

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 04:43:27 PM

It's time to be patient. Many people hold bitcoin and eth becomes afraid of ttthe market collapse and they used to sell their coin But this not the time to sell. People need to hold coin in this time and sell them later.
TooDumbForBitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 04:44:23 PM

I have the same concept. The risks are took. I will wait for a profits or lost this whole part of my investments. Everyone knows how crazy this market .

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY    
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.      
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.  
|      The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency      
   WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.  
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
Jannn

Activity: 1120
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 04:51:07 PM

True, ETFs keep getting rejected due to the market manipulation and extreme volatility. There is almost a zero percent chance that an ETF for any top 10 cryptocurrency is going to be approved, and that's probably the right decision. I think that we need to see some extreme changes in volatility before we can even consider having regulated trading for these things.
Hell-raiser

Activity: 462
Merit: 515

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 04:52:33 PM

I have ALTs in the top 10 and have lost a lot of money!
I will hold and hope this market goes to hell: It would Please me to lose my money and watch the market burn!
I am not happy and say thank you to the market manipulators who got rich destroying crypto.
There is no way an ETF will be approved in this manipulated circus.
The founder of ETH needs to book into a mental hospital: This guy is on another planet and is not well mentally!
Saying that a bitch might pump BTC and we might never look backwards!

Yeah, it looks like you are in the anger phase right now. You know, there is a theory (I don't really know if it is scientific but still) which describes the feelings, or stages, which are experienced by the terminally ill patients after they find out about their diagnosis and the state they are in. If we draw an analogy here, when the market first started to crash, you were in the denial phase. You refused to believe that the market is going down and it is for real and for long. Probably, you even added to your losing position when you in fact should have closed it immediately.

Now you seem to be in the anger phase and want the market to go to hell even if it means losing a tremendous amount of money for you personally. But then you will proceed to the next phase called bargaining when you will try to negotiate with the market in some way, that you will know better next time if you are allowed to break even, that you will learn how add stop-losses and whatnot. Instead, there is the depression phase awaiting which seems to be self-explanatory. And after that comes the acceptance phase where you come to terms with your failure as a trader.
Brutea

Activity: 38

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 05:06:42 PM

This is the best time to buy some ETH because it's market price is too low there nothing to lose if anyone buy crypto right now. It should be make people profited if they buy ETH now.
knuckey

Activity: 1260
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 05:10:21 PM

I will hold and hope this market goes to hell: It would Please me to lose my money and watch the market burn!
I am not happy and say thank you to the market manipulators who got rich destroying crypto.
The founder of ETH needs to book into a mental hospital: This guy is on another planet and is not well mentally!
you only waste time, no one cares and your words will not make everything change. don't regret anything, because you already know the risks of crypto investment. the more you panic, disappointed and depressed, the more people laugh at you. be patient, focus and find a solution, because life will not end today, but the future is waiting for you.
CandyCoconut

Activity: 31

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 05:21:41 PM

These are long term invest because it's fluctuated and it's take time to reach on the desireable market price. So no matter if market falling down now. Keep calm and be patient with your coin and in future you will be benefitted.
Ucy

Activity: 2576
Merit: 402

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 05:23:32 PM

This is the problem of the word "hodl." When the market falls common sense, sell your alts immediately. Don't be so stupid that you'll hodl that thing even though it is purely a shit coin.

Better not to buy loads of Cryptocurrencies just for the sake of buying them except you are a day trader. Only buy and hold if you believe in the tech... It's as simple as that.

By the way, if you invest with common sense you will most likely make good money in any direction the market goes.
I expect that people already know by now the importance of having money in stablecoin reserved for dips. The Reserve should be spent bit by bit on dips. You shouldn't just dump the whole thing on a single dip.
dpoisoner

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 06:16:10 PM

I think that you must calm down. Do not be nervous and do not waste your energy. The market will unfold. My opinion is that you do not need to keep all the coins for a long time. You need to make a profit.

⋅⦁•●⚫ AllSporter ⚫●•⦁⋅
First decentralised p2p marketplace, for sports enthusiasts
█████   allsportercoin.io   █████
mdlisives

Activity: 88

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:17:48 PM

Actually altcoins too depend on bitcoin and ethereum so im not  buying them more im just hodling that i have and trying to buy more bitcoin , i think bitcoin will be huge for sure.
Perfect35

Activity: 854
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:38:44 PM

You do not have to loose hope. Yes, it is goo to hodl, but you have to do it with care. The market presently has gone down, but i still believe it will rise again. If you have eth as part of your portfolio,i would advise that you try to find a good altcoin with good future prospects to invest in. Or better still, convert to tether. Do not be discouraged by what manipulators might be doing at the moment. Better days are still coming.
sliderider
Copper Member

Activity: 658

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 10:11:48 AM

This crash is all driven by the media who are influenced by big players (wallstreet, banks, etc) who want to accumulate cheap. Once they finish accumulating, you will see all these positive Bakkt articles, ETH futures articles, and how Bitcoin ETF's may be approved. I'm not selling. I'll hold to zero if I have to.
mandeepcrypto

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 04:19:30 PM

Market is always unstable.When the price goes down don't be panic.t Hold your coin and wait soon the market will recover.In crypto currency you must have patience .If you lost your patience you  will lost every thing.
MaiDinhChien

Activity: 36

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 04:21:25 PM

Same like me. I will hodl top coin for long-term now. The price is so good, no doubt to buy top coin.
Shative

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 05:29:28 PM

It depends on what the altcoin is. If it one that seems to have no potential, it will not be wise to HOLD on such coin which has no future at all.
yayat

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 12:05:30 PM

I also have a Zuflo coin HODL, I know Zuflo has because of the coin in the ICO, then it makes it token and Exchange.
While the Exchange is not yet finished, I am sure that when the Exchange is finished, Zuflo will rise in price.
dinamo1979

Activity: 68
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 02:21:36 PM

I also do the same thing as you, I also lose a lot of money when the market bleeds, but here I really believe if the market will grow again and can give me lots of benefits, being patient is the right decision
I completely agree with you about patience, -
"Patience is the best salvation"

▬▬▬▬▬ ◯●●   REPME.io   ●●◯ ▬▬▬▬▬
The new WEBSITE will be LAUNCHED on the 1st NOV
Please check the Whitepaper for more complete info
coinic

Activity: 352
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 02:30:15 PM

ETF I think will BTC even more when its approved. I have some altcoins that had also dropped more than 80% of its price but I'm hopeful it will rise up again after when all those people who posts such topic about hopes and hodling will stop.  The bull market will happen when you least expect it so it more people are expecting, then buying might just be not a good thing to do. Waiting til it drop more will be a lot better to do than losing USD.
That's a good idea for you, that wasn't our bases its upon on you how to wait for the right time because probably this alt is also have a potential likely on bitcoin has.

kidbounty

Activity: 1064
Merit: 101

HELENA

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2018, 02:32:15 PM

my advice you should care. however, it must be painful if you feel the loss. I'm also upset with people who manipulate the market day by day. but I realize without them no one is pumping crypto to the moon. maybe you're just one of the less fortunate people because of being trapped when the bear market. it's better to take a break from the Crypto world and return when the market bull runs.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀          1,000,365%   APY          ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
WatchMaker

Activity: 518
Merit: 104

PUFFY FINANCE

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 03:13:46 PM

HODLing Altcoins for long-term more especially when the market is crashing is a mistake because when the market hit the button not all of the Altcoins will recover again. Some Altcoins die completely as a result of an occasional market crash.

Swap & Trade Tokens, Enjoy Great Yield & APYs
▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬  PUFFY FINANCE  ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬
▬▬▬JOIN PRIVATE SALE▬▬▬ >>Early Opportunity<<▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: