Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:21:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I will hold my Alts but I do not care if the market goes to hell  (Read 2315 times)
cattano

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 03:18:49 PM

Same goes here, i'll keep all my coins, and i'll only sell them when i had the need on those coins. if it's not then i'll keep it, perhaps until the price is going to the moon.
alex_kir

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 03:21:18 PM

HODL is good and not even dependent on the fact that in the end it may be that people simply do not get anything, because limitedness in the market can actually create demand, you understand how it works.
aalborg

Activity: 602

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 03:21:29 PM

I am not worried about it as well. we have alreeady dropped 5 times and there is a low probability of losing more capitalisation. 100 billion market cap will be a big joke, so I better wait for 1 trillion Smiley
vfrcbv911

Activity: 238
Merit: 144

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 03:21:38 PM

Dude calm down. You just lost your nerve. Just try not to look at the market for the next couple of years, and then come and take your profits.

Eleven86

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 03:30:08 PM

I really appreciate your height of confidence even I am doing the same because you know it will rock one day for sure so planning for long-term, as it is a best move in this tough situation as market is red. Hopefully it will recover and shine again.
Thesaintplague

Activity: 238
Merit: 5

https://www.jacs.tech/

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 03:40:54 PM

I have ALTs in the top 10 and have lost a lot of money!
I will hold and hope this market goes to hell: It would Please me to lose my money and watch the market burn!
I am not happy and say thank you to the market manipulators who got rich destroying crypto.
There is no way an ETF will be approved in this manipulated circus.
The founder of ETH needs to book into a mental hospital: This guy is on another planet and is not well mentally!
Saying that a bitch might pump BTC and we might never look backwards!

I feel the same way you do, buddy. And I, too, will hold my Violas until the very end. In my opinion, this is the most correct and safe decision now. Hold will make us all millionaires.

JACS   ♦♦♦   Internet 3.0 Decentralized Infrastructure
▬▬▬▬▬▬     https://www.jacs.tech/     ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Kolikalex55

Activity: 278
Merit: 1

simply getting the job done

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 04:04:11 PM

If you want to make money in this market, you just need to start buying parts now and keep altcoins until better times !

Mycro Jobs
〈 SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE ⟩
Anna Borisovna

Activity: 378

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 04:11:04 PM

in my opinion something burns at the author of the topic
I can say with confidence that all holders of cryptocurrency this year have weakly burned out, someone was clever and soberly thinking - he sold his coins without loss or with minimal losses. and someone like you, and us the majority))
it is an experience, it works on its own mistakes.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Argoo

Activity: 2282
Merit: 225

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 04:11:29 PM

ETF I think will BTC even more when its approved. I have some altcoins that had also dropped more than 80% of its price but I'm hopeful it will rise up again after when all those people who posts such topic about hopes and hodling will stop.  The bull market will happen when you least expect it so it more people are expecting, then buying might just be not a good thing to do. Waiting til it drop more will be a lot better to do than losing USD.
That's a good idea for you, that wasn't our bases its upon on you how to wait for the right time because probably this alt is also have a potential likely on bitcoin has.
Yes, the people obviously lose patience, they give up their nerves. Of course, the whole year the cryptocurrency market lies after such a large take-off and no less a fall. Even this situation would not have been so painful if there had not been so much growth before a fall. Now, cryptocurrency holders are waiting for the return of previous peak prices, but they are not there and it is not known when they will be. Therefore, everyone is nervous now.
For now, you need to switch to some other occupation and look less at prices. The market will vseravno recover, in another way simply can not be. After all, nothing significant happened to the market. The usual volatility of the cryptocurrency, which should soon change the vector of its direction. We need to calmly expect better times.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
YoungMaster

Activity: 462

MYCRYPTOBANK.IO

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 06:11:48 PM

You seem stressed because of the market. Remember, you are "hold" your alts in other meaning you decided to wait for long-term.
The things that you might need are to stop checking the market and leave your computer maybe for months.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
kobita333

Activity: 244

Official Street Team member

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 06:18:42 PM

It's a good idea to hold on this market as most of the portfolio value has already lost more than 80%. So, there is nothing wise to go out from the market. Again, day trading is the key to keep fit in such bearish market. You may get recovered your loss within a month but hey, there are also chances of losing. BTW, I am also holding my coins which have been decreased almost 90%.

Beyond Protocol
Street Team
http://beyond.link | Coming Fall 2021
Official bitcointalk
thread
volos57

Activity: 89

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 06:33:26 PM

I already missed the moment when the market decline started ... coins lost value, and sell them now do not see the point. I hope that the market will go up.

Aeternum // World's First Science and
Intellectual Property Driven ICO (https://aeternum.io/)
LSt56

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 07:16:47 PM

ETH price really really cheap right now. Buy some and hold or you can buy all also. No lost can be done right now, this is a safe time to make money. ETH is good ALT for you and us. Lets pray
True, Ethereum is the right choice because with so many large communities and advanced technology, ethereum has many fans. So maybe it can be a safe investment for now because the price is relatively low from ethereum prices in recent months.

Milka86

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 07:22:46 PM

That's to what panic can lead such a market. You need at least a sedative. Let go of the situation, do not worry so much, the market is sure to return to green, you need time and patience
hitrawal91

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

BitcoinSN - The Real Bitcoin!!!

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2018, 07:31:21 PM

I have ALTs in the top 10 and have lost a lot of money!
I will hold and hope this market goes to hell: It would Please me to lose my money and watch the market burn!
I am not happy and say thank you to the market manipulators who got rich destroying crypto.
There is no way an ETF will be approved in this manipulated circus.
The founder of ETH needs to book into a mental hospital: This guy is on another planet and is not well mentally!
Saying that a bitch might pump BTC and we might never look backwards!
I must say with your above quote,i can understand how much you have lost and how badly you want this market to get burn and buried.But there is no point in it you will still loose your money and those rich will still be rich.Soo keep your calm and think again what you can do in thisw situation and how you can recover as many as you can to compensate the loss.

▬▬ ● ● BitCoinSN ● ● ▬▬
▰▰ LITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Original Bitcoin!!!  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
▲▼  WEB SITE  ▲▼ TWITTER  ▲▼ TELEGRAM  ▲▼ FACEBOOK   ▲▼ DISCORD  ▲▼
Kristina3456

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 07:46:08 PM

You need to keep your coins no matter what, in this situation on the market . I totally agree with you. Although the panic is also off scale, but I want for a brighter future of our profits , not losses
paderobin

Activity: 350
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 07:57:21 PM

To concider the current market situation, holding your coins now is the best thing to do and then selling it later when the price has increase. Just need to be patient.
deepcryptomine

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 08:02:04 PM

I do not care either if the market goes to dust. I invested the money that I could afford to lose in the beginning and after that I only invested from mining or bounties.
kickdapa

Activity: 627
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 08:03:56 PM

Don't be upset, rather think in a positive way, This year the crypto taught you a lot of things! Never ever listen to someone's predictions. Yesterday, One of my friends told me to buy some altcoins when the price is very low, I replied, PLease don't tell me what to do! Because I know enough! People were suggesting keep hold, the market will be green very soon and blah blah! But The reality was different, Everybody lost 60-80% of money by holding! So, Next time, you will have remembered what to do and what not to do!

Hannahanto

Activity: 826
Merit: 111

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 08:05:53 PM

Now it is better to hold instead of selling, dont get panic we all know that altcoins is good for long term only. Hold the  coins with patience and wait for long time, then only the profit will be more. Always buy the coins with low price and sell it high till the market recovers. Surely the market will return with good growth then you can decide whether you want to hold or sell
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: