Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:56:08 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I will hold my Alts but I do not care if the market goes to hell  (Read 2315 times)
bitcoinst

Activity: 1708
Merit: 651

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 08:10:01 PM

Perhaps this makes sense if you have not invested your personal capital in coins, otherwise it would be somewhat unreasonable not to sell assets knowing that they will not be worth anything soon, I hope that you will not encounter such a situation.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
happy weblancer

Activity: 518
Merit: 114

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 08:19:54 PM

Don't be upset, rather think in a positive way, This year the crypto taught you a lot of things! Never ever listen to someone's predictions. Yesterday, One of my friends told me to buy some altcoins when the price is very low, I replied, PLease don't tell me what to do! Because I know enough! People were suggesting keep hold, the market will be green very soon and blah blah! But The reality was different, Everybody lost 60-80% of money by holding! So, Next time, you will have remembered what to do and what not to do!

Sometimes it's important to listen to what they say. And do the opposite! This strategy also works! And even earns well, try it! Although, no, this is advice, but you aren't listening to advice!
Docbee

Activity: 822
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 08:29:31 PM

I can assure you if you could stand by what you said i.e holding until market recover you won't regret taking this decision anybody selling when market is down is panic selling not best time to sell.
Piskeante

Activity: 924
Merit: 15

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 08:30:33 PM

crypto is shit right now.

- legislations and regulations are destroying the profit for most part of investors

- Taxes are being looked into like really hard, and noone can predict how much money they are going to take from your pocket

- The mining market is becoming HIGHLY CENTRALIZED, with big players and ASICS destroying normal people, taking out from bussiness almost 90% of those that were interested in this market.

- End of anonimity is really really near, with governments and banks doing their best to track people investing on crypto, so that the government can crash you with taxes.

- Almost every exchange is cheating. they are manipulating the market , creating fake buy orders just to hype people up and then sell for their 10% weekly profit. This has come to an end, that's why for almost 1 month the prices have not moved a single bit. They ARE TOTALLY PLAYING WITH PEOPLE. THEY ARE KILLING THE GOLD COW REALLY QUICKLY , THOSE GREEDY BASTARDS.

- Coins are not offering what you would expect from them, and some coins like ETH are being surpassed by other easily.

- No coin is giving the amount of smart contracts or money they are getting by commercializing their coin, so you are blind at picking them. This does not happen in any other market in the world. Either you know the value, o you can see the product. Here, you cannot "track" the product, nor know the value by smarts contracts signed or amount of money won by activity.

Much more reasons, but only one conclusion:

THIS MARKET IS ABOUT TO DIE, AND WILL TAKE ALL OF YOU WITH IT. You don't have to believe. Just deal with it when it happens. And don't cry, accept it as a man and live with it.

BTC no more than 6k by end of 2019. ETH no more than 300$ by end 2019. Huge market manipulation, huge amount of scammers and hypers.
ShowOff
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1189

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 08:42:28 PM

Don't be upset, rather think in a positive way, This year the crypto taught you a lot of things! Never ever listen to someone's predictions. Yesterday, One of my friends told me to buy some altcoins when the price is very low, I replied, PLease don't tell me what to do! Because I know enough! People were suggesting keep hold, the market will be green very soon and blah blah! But The reality was different, Everybody lost 60-80% of money by holding! So, Next time, you will have remembered what to do and what not to do!

Sometimes it's important to listen to what they say. And do the opposite! This strategy also works! And even earns well, try it! Although, no, this is advice, but you aren't listening to advice!
At least they already happy because they think they have friend who stuck with them  Grin. Well, some of my friends do that, actually they suggest their other friends to buy same coin with them because if they stuck, they still have friend who get same experience.
Fedor2018

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 01:10:17 PM

My main rule is not to sell when you panic. Now it at all - and often it was she who ruled the mind of those people who sells in the current situation. I am waiting patiently for good market and price

http://SPORTSFIX.io
●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
annajacob92

Activity: 133
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 01:36:27 PM

Market is not going to hell at all  Grin But you are right, that if it will be really so, I will not give the crypto up till the end because I believe in it so much.
yslyv

Activity: 1008
Merit: 533

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 01:43:11 PM

well. it is true that they are manipulating to collect more coins for themselves. your timing was not so good probably. that is why you lost profit. but i am sure that sooner or later market is going to recover because they have to sell what they bought. and to sell them they need higher volumes and better prices.

turn the page
moepaing

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 01:49:29 PM

Don't think so. I prefer to be sure in the future and waiting till the hell is not the best idea. It is more possible for me to move money out to the more profitable project.
jtbcoins

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 01:58:57 PM

I have ALTs in the top 10 and have lost a lot of money!
I will hold and hope this market goes to hell: It would Please me to lose my money and watch the market burn!
I am not happy and say thank you to the market manipulators who got rich destroying crypto.
There is no way an ETF will be approved in this manipulated circus.
The founder of ETH needs to book into a mental hospital: This guy is on another planet and is not well mentally!
Saying that a bitch might pump BTC and we might never look backwards!
Yeah, I am totally agree with you friend. I lost 90% of my money in dollars and 60% in BTC. There is no way out now... I will hold till the end and hope for the best Smiley
mitsarasss

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 02:09:04 PM

I would like to know what assets you have, perhaps the forum could give you an answer or a hint about whether these coins will be promising in the future, because there is always a risk that the projects you choose will close halfway to success.
Absolutep

Activity: 434
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 02:31:30 PM

Sell when you ought to sell,hold when you ought to hodl,be wise.There is no reason good enough to hodl shit coin,take your profit and take a walk.Don't pay for what others have gain.
trecore4

Activity: 658
Merit: 260

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 02:38:27 PM

Looks like you have gotten huge pile of money and which you have also lost with blink of an eye. Well there is no need to worry about it if you are patient enough to wait for the market recovery. Yes, a pump is coming up ahead for sure as we approach towards the November month. This is like hitting the jackpot month and we know this from our past experiences. The crypto currency that we see today is already tried and tested since long time and now is the time when it will be put to actual throughput of development. I am pretty sure there going to be 2x to 4x jump in the crypto market. As the people start coming off their holidays, summer stuff from different regions of the world they will pump the market perfectly. So yeah, if you wait bit more then you will get more for sure.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 07:35:48 AM

I have ALTs in the top 10 and have lost a lot of money!
I will hold and hope this market goes to hell: It would Please me to lose my money and watch the market burn!
I am not happy and say thank you to the market manipulators who got rich destroying crypto.
There is no way an ETF will be approved in this manipulated circus.
The founder of ETH needs to book into a mental hospital: This guy is on another planet and is not well mentally!
Saying that a bitch might pump BTC and we might never look backwards!
At this point some of my altcoins are so low that there is literally no reason to sell them. Some of my investments went down more than 80% in value so selling them would make absolutely no sense at all, why would I do it ?

I am focusing more on getting more from those altcoins at these low prices than actually selling because seriously even if I sell them right now they would worth fraction of what I have invested into them and that would cause me to realize the losses I had and I do not want to do that. I would rather keep them there for years before I sell them at 80%-90%+ loss.

It is not really that easy to get more of a coin when it keeps going down, sometimes I purchase some of the same altcoins when I have some money to invest but than I check back at it and it is even lower, that really kills me but it is still better than selling it for such a big loss. If my loss was like %10 or so than I would have sold but %80+ is really too late to sell at this point.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: