Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:41:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The Dogethereum trial was successful  (Read 175 times)
Ludmilla_rose1995 (OP)

Activity: 1531
Merit: 157

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 03:33:10 PM

Dogecoin (Doge) has shown a significant increase in the last two weeks after the release of 'Dogethereum bridge' which had been so long awaited by the community. Dogethereum's demo release was carried out on September 5, 2018, and this altcoin has reported a successful test! Dogethereum managed to connect the Ethereum and Dogecoin networks so that consistency is in today's DOGE prices. Developers working at Dogethereum Bridge have provided assistance to the DOGE community and HODLers through smart contracts.

Will Dogethereum be high after the release on the exchange?  Huh

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jating

Activity: 2912
Merit: 808

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 03:44:14 PM

One advantage of DOGX is that is it can be mined using GPU so that's one incentives for everyone and it could be the main contributing factor that can make this coins go to the top 10 list easily.

I see that its possible that the price could 'moon', once it hits trading exchanges. Investors are willing to pour their cash on anything new and besides, DOGE has withstood the test of time like ETH so I'm not suprise if the fork coins will go better than the original, just saying.
Awesomus Maximus

Activity: 392
Merit: 66

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 04:41:22 PM

What is the point of just another fork. What can Dogetherum bring that Doge or Etherium can't? Okay, I see it can be mined with GPU but what else? Is it just another fork that airdrops free coins to Doge holders? I have to check if I have any Doge coins somewhere so I can be given this new crypto DOGX. In my opinion we have too many forks already and hardly any is doing well.
CrashLamb

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 07:58:53 PM

i think its possible that the price could 'moon', and once trading exchanges. Investors their cash on anything new and besides, they can try to DOGE the test of time like ETH.
Cryptomilz
Copper Member

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 08:01:43 PM

The space is replete with forks and hard forks that aren't really successful because there was no need for them in the first place. Besides being able to be mined with GPU, nothing else looks interesting about this fork. But the market has a mind of its own, let's watch and see
frchowe214

Activity: 402
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 08:08:43 PM

There is a possibility of success here, bitcoin gold and bitcoin cash seems to have done well. Dogecoin is a successful brand so this new hybrid might do well too. I personally won't be investing as there are better coins in the market and this is no time to take risks, but others are welcome to do so.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▇  GLX  ▇▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
Medium  ♦️  Facebook  ♦️  Telegram ◄ ▬▬▬▬ Class A Common Equity Token  ▬▬▬▬  ▶ Twitter  ♦️  Offering memorandum  ♦️  GitHub
STO ▶ March 15 2019 - May 14 2019
tenebriscaelum

Activity: 462
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 08:57:51 PM

If the platform of the dogethereum can show great performance then it will have great potential as fanatic of the dogecoin are awaiting for innovation and this is the answer that they looking for. I just wish that it will not disappoint as it is the upgrade that dogecoin users are waiting.
Vikingkong

Activity: 31

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 02:42:39 PM

It is possible that Dogecoin price moon. Once it hits the trading exchange. Investors are willing to insert their cash at something new and as well, have had withstood time testing like DOGE ETH. So, I beleive the coins would go better than the basic.
CuteSeal

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 05:50:36 PM

Investors are willing to insert their investment at something new and Dogecoin has withstood the test of time. It is possible that Dogecoin price go moon. Once it hits the trading exchange. I think the coins would go better in future.
StormHunter

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 06:13:28 PM

Since, once it hits trading exchanges. DOGX can be mined using GPU so that's one incentives for everyone. And it has shown a significant increase in the last two weeks. So it could be possible that the price 'moon'.
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1208

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 01:19:28 PM

Dogecoin (Doge) has shown a significant increase in the last two weeks after the release of 'Dogethereum bridge' which had been so long awaited by the community. Dogethereum's demo release was carried out on September 5, 2018, and this altcoin has reported a successful test! Dogethereum managed to connect the Ethereum and Dogecoin networks so that consistency is in today's DOGE prices. Developers working at Dogethereum Bridge have provided assistance to the DOGE community and HODLers through smart contracts.

Will Dogethereum be high after the release on the exchange?  Huh
This gives an apt explanation on the sudden surge in Doges price which has doubled since that release despite the fact that the market is dipping now. How this escaped me for I was wondering what could've caused that continuous rise. Now I know. Perhaps the ongoing experiment of the BitEth (bitcoin yolked with ethereum) will also be a successful one. Only time will tell.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
siddartha1492

Activity: 952
Merit: 284

In love with Bitcoin!! 💓💕

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 02:26:58 PM

How will a bridge between ETH and Doge help? Would that mean we can transact Doge from ETH wallets or what? But ya, good to see innovations happening in a coin which was just created as a fun token!! It's probably the oldest useless coin still standing .

BlackCat3

Activity: 31

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 04:42:15 PM

Ethereum is the most promising altcoin and altcoin are the alternative coin of bitcoin and that's why it's follow the market condition of bitcoin and it's droping like bitcoin. But it can be improve if ivestor come back to invest on it.
SwampRose

Activity: 33

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 05:30:35 PM

Yes! It is in bearish market condition.For a long time it has no change.Although most of the analyzer are preditcing for its smiling future.
ballerin and giroud

Activity: 868
Merit: 16

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 05:36:50 PM

I don't know dogethereum project as whole, but I just guessing that the token is the result of a fork from dogecoin. And about the price dogethereum after on the list on exchange I just guessed that the price would not exceed the price of dogecoin now. Look BCH till this time, the price BCH never approaches the price of bitcoin.
SlashEject

Activity: 219

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 05:28:35 PM

Given that it can be mined with GPU, but that is just it. In the end it is just a fork coin, and will not be a very lucrative thing in the future too for the investors. It will be worth it for the short run only.
Pecunia non olet

Activity: 882
Merit: 102

PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 05:31:03 PM

Dogecoin is a coin which was created as a reaction on a dog meme and now someone wants to make a better version of this coin? Better version of fun coin? Cmon.

yayat

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 12:07:58 PM

Will Dogethereum be high after the release on the exchange?  Huh
I haven't seen the info for this project, can you provide the link link for the project?
I don't understand the purpose you speak here. there is DOGE and there is EThereum, hmmmmmmmmm !!!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: