Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:56:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Meet ApolloX Investors: Amino Capital  (Read 109 times)
harjiy (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 04:35:08 PM

Meet the Investors: Amino Capital

ApolloX is proud to reveal Amino Capital as one of its major investors, as well as one of its most avid supporters. Amino Capital is an instrumental component of ApolloX’s future, and having them on board means a lot for the growth of the company.

Who is Amino Capital?
Amino Capital is an early stage venture firm which places a focus on technology driven organizations that have bright and expansive plans for the future. This has led them to investing in numerous blockchain enterprises. Amino Capital clearly understands the significance that blockchain technology has, and recognises just how many industries it can affect.

The organisation is spearheaded by managing partners: Larry Li, Jun Wu PH.D, Huican ZHU PH.D, and Sue Xu PH.D.

Who has Amino Capital worked with in the past?
Amino Capital has an extensive portfolio of projects which they have engaged with. Most notably, they have worked with OmiseGo, who run the OMG token. OmiseGo focuses on allowing financial institutions to send and receive money without the intervention of banks and other money-management organisations. 0x protocol, Kyber Network, and GRID are other cryptocurrency based companies that have received funding. This clearly reveals just how committed Amino Capital is to the realm of digital money and cryptography.
They have also funded Ozlo, the artificial intelligence startup which was bought out and acquired by Facebook, and Orbeus, another artificial intelligence project, which was bought out and acquired by Amazon.
Other companies include: Skycatch, Grail, Candy House, Paperspace, Chime, Pay By Group, and Taxa.
Amino Capital is clearly focused on cutting edge technology. The companies they choose to fund are ones which they can clearly envisage making an industry-wide change. The fact that they have invested in ApolloX is a sign that they believe the e-commerce industry is ready to embrace a decentralized marketplace which can make a lasting difference.
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
HonestAlien

Activity: 32

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 02:43:30 PM

Through the information you provided, I came to know that, Amino Capital is an important element of ApolloX future. ApolloX is a hint that they believe that e-commerce based industry is ready to embrace a decentralized market.
PoliteHyena

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 05:52:48 PM

Feeling very happy to know ApolloX is proud to release Amino Capital as one of its main investors. Amino Capital is an important element of Apple's future, and because of having them on the board there is a lot of money for the company's growth.
SwampRose

Activity: 33

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 06:14:09 PM

I'm very happy to know that ApolloX is a hint that they believe that e-commerce industry is ready to embrace a decentralized market, which could create a lasting difference, ApolloX is proud to release Amino Capital as one of its main investors.
MarchionessBold

Activity: 104

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:40:49 PM

That's an interesting news. Apollo X is a blockchain based platform which incorporate e-commerce applications and services. Amino capitals is now one of the major investors of Apollo X which will green E-Commerce and decentralized technology in the same platform.
Thesaintplague

Activity: 238
Merit: 5

https://www.jacs.tech/

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:01:24 PM

I am very glad that this company has received large investments from a well - known fund. I really like this company, I even wanted to participate in their bounty campaign, but then I was still insufficient rank. ApolloX is doomed to success.

JACS   ♦♦♦   Internet 3.0 Decentralized Infrastructure
▬▬▬▬▬▬     https://www.jacs.tech/     ▬▬▬▬▬▬
BlackboxDiputerin

Activity: 54

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 06:16:10 AM

I also think that ApolloX is a promising project with the support of a great team, I believe such a project will go to the moon. but before investing in this project I recommend always reading their whitepaper.
Petr81

Activity: 44

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 12:30:01 PM

I also think that ApolloX is a promising project with the support of a great team, I believe such a project will go to the moon. but before investing in this project I recommend always reading their whitepaper.
agree the project is pretty good. Now there are few such projects that can boast of such results. and on the account of the technical document and in the whole analysis it is necessary to apply not only to this ICO and in general when investing. because without analysis you can easily lose your money
ETHTachometer

Activity: 52

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 09:57:04 AM

That's a great news. An early stage venture firm, Amino capital, is now investing on Apollo X with a plan of utilising the blockchain system On The E-Commerce platform. I think this initiative is going to bring remarkable changes in the market.
Flin+piclo

Activity: 54

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 10:53:09 AM

Apollo X aims to create E-Commerce services and application ecosystem why utilising the blockchain technology. Recently, Amino capital is investing on Apollo x with the aim to utilise every aspect of blockchain technology on the E-Commerce platform. They are taking a big initiative towards blockchain system.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: