Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:18:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][MASTERNODE][PRESALE] - QUANTLAB - REFORMING MASTERNODE ECOSYSTEM  (Read 3216 times)
quantdev (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 09:42:49 AM

Hi thanks! the presale will run until September 25th and the same date it will be listed on our first Exchange CryptoBridge,

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
riissshhhh19

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 10:51:35 AM

BTT thread and whitepaper translation was the only available in the bounty program. Does the team does not consider having more bounty program such as social media bounty? I think social media might be a huge help for the team to promote Quantlab platform.
cbdrick12

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 12:29:50 PM

Great project! I think this is helping people be introduced into cryptos through something they are already familiar with, which is huge for the community. I look forward this project!

indeed, people are willing to support the cause and the platform. More people are benefitting if they are investing
riissshhhh19

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 12:42:40 PM

Quantlab was the first platform I've seen with less information and shortest period in the roadmap. Does that mean that the team is very much confident on how the project will flow and meet the success even in a short period of time?
Cherryfie03

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 12:46:11 PM

Hi thanks! the presale will run until September 25th and the same date it will be listed on our first Exchange CryptoBridge,
Really? That's great news. I will keep an eye for all the upcoming updates of this very promising project. I'm sure a lot of investor will attract and invest. Good luck for this upcoming event and I will participate in the pre-sale.
chehintog_24

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 12:47:06 PM

BTT thread and whitepaper translation was the only available in the bounty program. Does the team does not consider having more bounty program such as social media bounty? I think social media might be a huge help for the team to promote Quantlab platform.

I agree with you. Quantlab project is such a great and promising project that deserves to be spread out and be known all over the globe. With all the warmth support coming from its supporters, success will be achieve in less due time. Job well done team!
bitminerox0621

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 04:21:14 PM

Listing the project thru an exchange will definitely boost the projects value and the crypto itself. Hoping for many listings and more supporters soon!
aio1807

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 09:18:51 PM

hi guys! what is this quantlab project is all about? anyone who can help me with this matter? want to know all the information and details about this. another project, another investment for me.
claire28

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 09:29:48 PM

what exactly is the incentive that we can get through the use of their platform? is there any bonuses that they offer? can we expect passive monthly income when we become part of their team?
bitminerox0621

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 01:16:56 AM

Just a question, aside from having an exchange and mode of payment, what other service/s will you offer in the future? Because lately in crypto world everyone is elevating their projects to the next level.
Ruffian1314
Copper Member

Activity: 322

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 02:23:38 AM

I agree! same question for me. Social media bounties would help a lot in spreading the project and to attract more investors to do the staking and also to have a masternode which is the primary product you offer. I hope you consider having more bounties.
jonsnow23

Activity: 57

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:41:41 AM

This is a great project with very unique concept. I'm just wandering, how do you think you're project can match or cope up with the projects that uses masternodes in have many use cases for the community.
lendircinta

Activity: 133
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:53:46 AM

Do you still need a Russian translation? I could help with this. Let me know if interested.
Khuletzky

Activity: 148
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:14:17 AM

Quantlab is a bitcoin based community who is focus on a decentralized, private and real world use. Inshort, it is a digital money, you can convert your Fiat into QNT coin to earn rewards that can be used then to buy other digital currency, goods, services online and offline. This is not new to me,i have seen same concept with this, so how Quantlab is different from those other projects and what is the advantage of Quantlab to all of them?

▐▐      OKEX.com     ▐▐     The Most Trusted Digital Asset Exchange    ▐▐
micmac08

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:33:36 AM

QuantLab is basically a form of online digital money that can be easily transferred all around the world with non-existent transaction fees and you can earn rewards similar to interest, trade on exchange or buy goods.

This will be a good news to all. Using Quantlab, we will be able to make transactions with less hassle and earning with same as the interest is great.
ranggenga

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:59:17 AM

As a fully PoS and masternode project, will that means all the coins already pre-mined?
Or i have the wrong idea about PoS and Masternode?
CryptoBry

Activity: 1008
Merit: 355

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 04:25:29 AM

I have a tendency to get attracted to masternode project though technically speaking I still have to fully understand this whole beast. Well, the most important with this project is that we can use it as digital currency offering speed, decentralization, scalability and at so low cost in transaction fees. There must be a room in the industry for Quantlab and I would be excited to track of its growth and success in the months ahead. Good luck to the whole team and its many supporters anywhere...
Cherryfie03

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 04:46:02 AM

QuantLab is basically a form of online digital money that can be easily transferred all around the world with non-existent transaction fees and you can earn rewards similar to interest, trade on exchange or buy goods.

This will be a good news to all. Using Quantlab, we will be able to make transactions with less hassle and earning with same as the interest is great.

QuantLab goal is to be an advanced digital currency that is fast, secure, decentralized and private, you easily earn rewards on trading, buy digital cuurencies or even to buy goods and services online
TimeTeller

Activity: 2716
Merit: 588

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 04:46:54 AM

Other unique features listed are not actually unique.
These features have been the usual features of most of the new altcoins now.

As usual, dev team will sell their masternodes to list in exchanges just like other MN-related projects.
I wonder if they will really implement the top 2 items this Q1 of 2019?

jameskarl

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:39:28 AM

You can get best results having basic tools and coaching advises this is what is going to be provided. I will study this business model deeply but concept is full of potential.
I think if the member hardwork of this project, this project will be successful in the future.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: