Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:01:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][MASTERNODE][PRESALE] - QUANTLAB - REFORMING MASTERNODE ECOSYSTEM  (Read 3216 times)
ALMONDS

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:12:57 AM

Quantlab offers a prepaid card that will have its own blockchain to process its transactions, what's interesting about it is that it has no minimum or maximum quantitiy required to spend QNTY tokens and what's more every 10 QNT spent will earn users 0.1 QNT.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
riissshhhh19

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 12:29:03 PM

BTT thread and whitepaper translation was the only available in the bounty program. Does the team does not consider having more bounty program such as social media bounty? I think social media might be a huge help for the team to promote Quantlab platform.
I agree! same question for me. Social media bounties would help a lot in spreading the project and to attract more investors to do the staking and also to have a masternode which is the primary product you offer. I hope you consider having more bounties.
That's exactly what I am saying.. Social media is the best and the most easiest way to spread the world about a platform like this. I just hope Quantlab team will consider to have a social media bounty program. I'll be greatful and honored to join and share this project on my social media accounts.
aio1807

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 12:29:38 PM

QuantLab is a Bitcoin-based community-centric cryptocurrency with a focus on decentralization, privacy, and real-world use. It utilizes an energy efficient Proof of Stake protocol and a second-tier Masternode network along with a blockchain based self-funding treasury system ensuring its sustainability
claire28

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 12:35:48 PM

Quant coin is a Proof of Stake and Masternode crypto developed in proof of stake 3.0 consensus and built in masternode from DASH core code. Providing a fast and secured crypto experience.
cbdrick12

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 12:58:20 PM

Quant coin is a Proof of Stake and Masternode crypto developed in proof of stake 3.0 consensus and built in masternode from DASH core code. Providing a fast and secured crypto experience.
quantlab is sure to not disappoint the investors and its team members. If all of them would be one as a whole there would be  a great service.
bitminerox0621

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 12:58:59 PM

I am looking forward for the success of this token..So many positive feedbacks so far..I guess this will give us more value of the money we invested..Keep it up and congratulations to all token holders and dev

I already joined their discord channel, you should try it too. They are active in updating their channel. I have learned many things that are not posted here. Smiley
Cherryfie03

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 01:41:14 PM

A very promising project with undeniably great founders..I really love the concept of this very transparent  and friendly people are on this project..Gonna be one of your strong supporter here..

I agree! Quantlab is a very promising project with the great team behind. They allow user to validatestransactions and creates new blocks by performing a certain amount of computation to show the ownership of certain number of cryptocurrency.

ALMONDS

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:17:57 PM

Quantlab will have an offline wallet that can be downloaded and has an option to generate a paper wallet to safely secure the tokens from online theft. Payment processing in Quantlab can be used either mobile or pc.
olgamir

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:21:50 PM

Now this is the situation on the cryptocurrency market, that you can only earn on new coins and masternodes.
aio1807

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:57:05 PM

aside from our passive income that we can get from quantlab, additional rewards wherein masternode owners will have a 70% shares from block rewards and stakers will have a 30% shares from block rewards.
gin39

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:02:37 PM

quantlab coin distribution where 50% of their premine goes to masternode presale in 2 phases, 30% for the project developments, 15% for the advisors and marketing team and the remaining 5% will go to airdrop and bounties.
bitminerox0621

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 01:54:30 AM

A very promising project with undeniably great founders..I really love the concept of this very transparent  and friendly people are on this project..Gonna be one of your strong supporter here..

I agree! Quantlab is a very promising project with the great team behind. They allow user to validatestransactions and creates new blocks by performing a certain amount of computation to show the ownership of certain number of cryptocurrency.

IMO, this is why Quantlab is one of the most promising project yet that uses masternode. Hope they won't sell this out and continue to develop the project!
TwinBird23

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 02:23:18 AM

all the platforms that I read the whitepaper are very good and promising, but there are also many platforms that stop operations. The concept of this platform is almost the same as other platforms, creating coins and offering benefits to its users. What distinguishes it from other platforms? so that this platform is always supported by the community
jonsnow23

Activity: 57

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:11:33 AM

This is what the community needs, POS coin that will helps the holders to earn more coins on their wallet. If this project will become a hit,it will give more profits for the investors and holders who believes in this project to become successful on the long run.
cbdrick12

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 04:05:55 AM

Great project and idea, I think this is one of the most promising projects now. This is what the crypto world needs A coin that has their own blockchain that can stand without the help of others. I like this project with powerful devs around their backs.
well indeed that they have their own blockchain that can withstand the market. I'm sure there will be more improvement in the next few months.
polongkoy

Activity: 17

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 04:50:24 AM

I am looking forward for the success of this project..So many positive feedbacks so far..I guess this will give us more value of the money we invested..Keep it up and congratulations to all coin holders and dev

yeah I agree with you mate I truly believed on their purpose that they can help more people earn more especially the coin holders..Definitely will keep an eye on this..
gablay

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 05:04:08 AM

I am looking forward for the success of this project..So many positive feedbacks so far..I guess this will give us more value of the money we invested..Keep it up and congratulations to all coin holders and dev

yeah I agree with you mate I truly believed on their purpose that they can help more people earn more especially the coin holders..Definitely will keep an eye on this..

Yes really true..I've already been in this project since the day I have learned about this one.We should support this all the way since we are the ones who will most benefit from this once it became successful
chehintog_24

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 06:49:19 AM

Yes really true..I've already been in this project since the day I have learned about this one.We should support this all the way since we are the ones who will most benefit from this once it became successful

With the growing numbers of supporters everyday, no doubt this project will be on top. Quantlab proves how great and superb  it was created, and i also believe that the goal of the team will be achieved in the next coming days. Such a great investment for keeps.
Ruffian1314
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 07:02:41 AM

BTT thread and whitepaper translation was the only available in the bounty program. Does the team does not consider having more bounty program such as social media bounty? I think social media might be a huge help for the team to promote Quantlab platform.
I agree! same question for me. Social media bounties would help a lot in spreading the project and to attract more investors to do the staking and also to have a masternode which is the primary product you offer. I hope you consider having more bounties.
That's exactly what I am saying.. Social media is the best and the most easiest way to spread the world about a platform like this. I just hope Quantlab team will consider to have a social media bounty program. I'll be greatful and honored to join and share this project on my social media accounts.
Yes indeed! its a lot easier now to promote ICO projects through social media platforms and also by doing videos in youtube channels for more understandable explanation of the project. I hope that quantlab will make bounty campaigns as soon as possible.
ALMONDS

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:18:21 AM

Quantlab is a crypto peer to peer with anonymous transactions is already partnered with companies such as OLX, Intellect Soft, Datadog, and Cloud endure which will empower Quantlab transactions in the future. 
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: