Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:05:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][MASTERNODE][PRESALE] - QUANTLAB - REFORMING MASTERNODE ECOSYSTEM  (Read 3216 times)
mcnocon2

Activity: 616
Merit: 18

📱CARTESI 📱INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAPPS

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:19:41 AM

This is project will surely becomes a hit on the community. Many crypto enthusiast finds POS project that have potential in a long term run. And I am sure this one will have a future in the long run because they are aiming for a stable and good developing project.
Yes, that is true. I believe in that also that the POS or masternode users will become a fan of this project because it will give much potential for the investors to max the profit of their funds. And at the same time this is a legit project which will run on the long term.

██████████████  CARTESI 📱 LINUX INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCALABLE DAPPS  ██████████████
█▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇█
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LegendaryMemberArt

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 12:00:25 PM

The idea of this project is very actual and if it can be implemented, this will be a real progress in the technology of blockchain. I look forward to the implementation of the project.

I agree, but I think that much depends on the market , if the market is green, many will buy master nodes . I will monitor the progress of this project .

bitminerox0621

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 01:07:12 PM

The idea of this project is very actual and if it can be implemented, this will be a real progress in the technology of blockchain. I look forward to the implementation of the project.

I agree, but I think that much depends on the market , if the market is green, many will buy master nodes . I will monitor the progress of this project .

Not gonna lie, but i hardly disagree. Nowadays if a project will only rely on the market rather than the objectivity & substance, then automatically that project will fail. It always relies on the team behind the project and their willingness to continue the project behind the market status.
aio1807

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 01:28:37 PM

Excited about this project, I have been following closely since the swap process and now the road seems to be clean for growth! Waiting and cheering for each new achievement of the team, congratulations staff!

Quantlab ICO also give our investors the chance to adopt quant in early stages and have great discounts....woow!..this is great!..one of the reasons why we are all excited with this project!..congratulations in advance!
gin39

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 01:30:30 PM

Together with their development partners with intellect soft, they are set to bring something new in the world of blockchain, a real mobile
taking. All this thing means you can stake on the go using you´re mobile devices while connected to the internet.
claire28

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 01:32:26 PM

A new prepaid card to bring some changes on your daily lives. Running a new payment tool on its own blockchain making your funds/balances more secured. None in the cryptospace has yet provided a kind of this prepaid card, QUANT is here to get everyone ready for the crypto mass adoption, tecnologicaly & ambitious way to replace banks/card providers using the blockchain
rutgonpt

Activity: 22

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 01:33:05 PM

I do not understand the QUANTLAB project. Can you give me more information? For example, how does it work?
Darthflux14

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 01:40:00 PM

I just want to ask, Is it possible for Quantlab's to mine on android phones? I just also want to use my android phones in staking QNT coins. But also have a Mac OS and Linux desktops to download Quantlab's wallet.
Cherryfie03

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 01:50:33 PM

What simply amaze me about Quantlab is that, you can convert your money into QNT and just hold to earn rewards similar to interest, trade on an exchange to buy other digital currencies or buy goods or services online and offline where it will be accepted in the future. Simply superb!

Amazing right? Quantlab platform utilizes an energy efficient Proof of stake protocol and a second tier masternode network along with a bloackchain based on self funding to ensure its sustainability.

miaka0420

Activity: 29

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:27:36 PM

This is project will surely becomes a hit on the community. Many crypto enthusiast finds POS project that have potential in a long term run. And I am sure this one will have a future in the long run because they are aiming for a stable and good developing project.
Yes, that is true. I believe in that also that the POS or masternode users will become a fan of this project because it will give much potential for the investors to max the profit of their funds. And at the same time this is a legit project which will run on the long term.

same here! this will patronize by netizens. they've already trust this project even in just a short period of time. looking forward for more development of this project.
daffy2018

Activity: 66

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:32:23 PM

What simply amaze me about Quantlab is that, you can convert your money into QNT and just hold to earn rewards similar to interest, trade on an exchange to buy other digital currencies or buy goods or services online and offline where it will be accepted in the future. Simply superb!
wow! that's one of the great features of quantlab i think. but what is this QNT? pls elaborate further. thank you!
chewey2018

Activity: 32

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:37:11 PM

Sounds like an Interesting project. Everything looks very professional and is very clearly presented,Everything looks very professional and is very clearly presented.

yes, indeed! i do hope that this project will become successful in the near future. the team did a great job coming up with this kind of platform.
twinniebell2018

Activity: 63

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:42:22 PM

Excited about this project, I have been following closely since the swap process and now the road seems to be clean for growth! Waiting and cheering for each new achievement of the team, congratulations staff!

Quantlab ICO also give our investors the chance to adopt quant in early stages and have great discounts....woow!..this is great!..one of the reasons why we are all excited with this project!..congratulations in advance!
yes, i think so! and the team will bring more offers that would benefit us, such a great opportunity that we shouldn't miss.
pepperlegs18

Activity: 24

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:47:15 PM

I do not understand the QUANTLAB project. Can you give me more information? For example, how does it work?
i think it's better for the team to have video presentation of what their project quantlab is all about. this will a great help to all of us to better understand their platform.
blackpanther0018

Activity: 59

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:52:13 PM

quant coin is a proof of stake and masternode crypto developed in proof of stake 3.0 consensus and built in masternode from dash core code. providing a fast and secured crypto experience.
sdancer2018

Activity: 60

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:59:16 PM

Great project and goals. I'm really excited because of the goal of having a crypto with almost zero transaction fees and others. Transaction fees often hold back crypto users to transfer/use them to different exchanges. Great Project!

Do you have links with the telegram channels where I can follow latest updates?
pls update me when you have already the links with their telegram. want to visit the link. i can surely get more information there.
cscrapper18

Activity: 21

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 04:08:14 PM

great project and goals. wherein you don't have to worry because this is a project that provides secured crypto experience to all their users and investors.
exactly! that is what the netizen are looking for. a company that they can trust 100% which can give satisfaction and all the needs when it comes to cryptocurrency.
gin39

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 04:18:17 PM

12 days to go and quantlab pre sale is coming. sooo excited about this and will surely join here.
claire28

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 04:23:22 PM

quantlab is a form of online digital money that can be easily transferred all around the world in a blink of an eye with nearly non-existent transaction fees. isn't it amazing? want to have this in the soonest time.
wow! yes truly amazing! aside from that features, we can also convert our money into QNT and just hold to earn rewards similar to interest, trade on an exchange to buy other digital currencies or buy goods or services online and offline where it will be accepted in the future.
Lider_Trade

Activity: 133
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 04:23:39 PM

it seems to me that the masternodes are not very active in the market and very few people invest in them. I think that the time is already in the past.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: