Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 06:39:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH pottential 10X or more?  (Read 924 times)
Gvanca24 (OP)

Activity: 120
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 06:45:06 PM

WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT ETHEREUM POTTENTIAL,
IF AFTER OCTOBER - WILL PUMPS (SIMILAR TO 2017) WHAT WILL BE ETH MAX PRICE?

i know its only speculation, but i want know bitcointalk users predicts. but really predicts

♦♦  SokuSwap  ♦♦
──   I use Soku, do you?   ──
bttmember

Activity: 938
Merit: 13

AMEPAY

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 06:49:22 PM

We all know eth is capable of giving 10x returns especially if we pick them now as the price is like 70-80% below the last all time high mark, maybe it can slide a little more down but eventually we are going to see reversal and bulls back, next long term target for me will be $2500 if it successfully breaks the $450, $800, $1000, $1200 and $1400 resistances then we can say that we are moving nicely towards the target.

Caesar-Giulius

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 07:26:11 PM

ETH is currently at $200+ level, I do think it is not a problem for ETH to do 10x to reach $2000 when the market turn to bull.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████▀██████████████
█████████▄▄      ▀▀██▀╜  ▀▀███████████
████████████▄       ██   ▀^╓▀█████████
██████████████      ║█    ,▀██████████
█████████████▄▄      █▌   ████████████
████████████████▄     ▀█▄  ███████████
████████████████▀,,,    ╙▀▀█▀ ████████
█████████████████▀▀▀█▄▄       ████████
███████████████▀     ▀███████▀████████
██████████████▌       ▐█* ▀▓▀ ████████
████████████*██▄     ▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄████████
██████████▀`  ▀██▄   ▀████████████████
████████▀`  ▄█████▌   ╙███████████████
████████▄,   ▀████ ,,,  "▀▀███████████
██████████,,,,, ╙█▄███▄▄,,,,╙▀████████
L B X.

■                         ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                         ■
The London Block Exchange
■                         ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                         ■

WDownload OnW
[.
          ▄▄█▀
         ███▀
   ▄▄▄▄  ▀  ▄▄▄▄
 ▄███████▄██████▌
▐██████████████▌
███████████████
▐██████████████▌
 ███████████████▌
  ██████████████▌
   ▀████▀▀▀████▀
/      ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▐
     ▄█▀████▀█▄
    ▐██████████▌
 ▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
 ▀▀ ████████████ ▀▀
    ▀██████████▀
      ▐██  ██▌
      ▐██  ██▌
]

solarion

Activity: 966
Merit: 513

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 07:33:21 PM

i know its only speculation, but i want know bitcointalk users predicts. but really predicts

Ethereum value was over than 1.2k but currently we are seeing the price of ethereum at 200 USD. You may check the price trend coinmarketcap link below
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethereum/

Whoever having though to invest on the cryptocurrencies either bitcoin or ethereum. This is the perfect time to invest and triple up your profit ratio, but however the volume seems stay in the good place $1,674,862,474 USD
AAlex48

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 08:13:26 PM

It depends on when to consider the profit.With this value x10 is easy.If you are talking about a maximum, then this is unlikely in a short time.
adroitful_one
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1041

1GhxHtabWhEpdb7e7oEJ2vd542n33BwTHR

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 08:57:42 PM

I think if we have a big pump like we did at the end of last year, then $2,000 or so is a realistic option. That's almost 10x the current price. We very well could see more. I just don't think it's going to happen during the next run up. I think it will probably be more around 2020 or so.
Cashi

Activity: 392
Merit: 48

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 09:15:45 PM

We all know eth is capable of giving 10x returns especially if we pick them now as the price is like 70-80% below the last all time high mark, maybe it can slide a little more down but eventually we are going to see reversal and bulls back, next long term target for me will be $2500 if it successfully breaks the $450, $800, $1000, $1200 and $1400 resistances then we can say that we are moving nicely towards the target.
I think you are very right here, ETH is very down now and if it reaches ATH again, this would be already around 8x compared to current price. My conclusion is a very cheap ETH right now and a big chance to get in and buy a few (or more) of it.  Smiley

Smiley Smiley
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 12:46:04 AM

If similar pump will come to ETH then the maximum would be the same as well and it can go as high as $1,400.

That's the highest price that ethereum went last December. I'm not that a good predictor but that's what I think if you are only looking to the same pump last year. But a higher speculation which isn't far from the price I've mentioned and that's $1,500 by co-reddit founder.
DevelopmentBank

Activity: 406
Merit: 110

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 01:21:06 AM

If it pumps like it did last October 2017 then i'm speculating it should be somewhere around $2000+ per ETH.

ETH is still very much a solid coin and is actually better and more enhanced compared to what it was one year ago. IMO, it should be valued more than it was than a year ago. With all these upgrades incoming, there is nowhere to go but UP.
vanmoreno

Activity: 359

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 02:00:12 AM

i think eth will come back to 1500 $ if the market like last year happen again with bitcoin price is more than 20k $..
Bernardo lewanusa

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 03:27:20 AM

i think eth will come back to 1500 $ if the market like last year happen again with bitcoin price is more than 20k $..
if it will return to 1500 $, ethereum will be very easy to 2000 $,
Hopefully this can happen this year
Kartika1

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2018, 03:40:34 AM

yep if the charts was similiar to last year, theres a chance for ethereum to burst rising, but since right now ethereum price was so low. it's the right time for us to buy as much as possible
Gaff

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 06:26:30 AM

Every one of us here in the forum wants to say something that comes deep in our heart as a remedy of what we are felt right now, wanting to have a rapid run to recover our losses, so what I think if the ETH will pump similar last year, it could be in the same value, probably it will not surpass the ATH record but most likely it is good thing if it will happen this year again.
CryptoBry

Activity: 1008
Merit: 355

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 06:55:10 AM

Along with many Ethereum hodlers, enthusiasts, lovers and believers, I think Eth is bound to do some amazing bull run soon though it is really hard to predict when that can be. Let's leave it to the world of chance and the market to find when things can be moving at the right direction and for it to pole-vault itself to the "moon" which can make many people happy. Right now, the market is very anemic and there is a need for some transfusion of many good news to awaken its force. We just have to wait for more time while enjoying the roller-coaster ride of our cryptocurrency adventure.
randythered

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 07:07:48 AM

If the market recovers it's likely ETH will recover also, it's a long way back to the previous ATH though. For BTC it is only 3x but for eth it is around 7x. That's down to how badly ETH has performed in this market. I think ETH will fall lower to around $150 before it's a serious consideration for a buy.

Gvanca24 (OP)

Activity: 120

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 09:29:40 AM

when market will recover, i think ETH will one of the huge profitable coin, i hope thet

♦♦  SokuSwap  ♦♦
──   I use Soku, do you?   ──
Oleg88

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 09:46:03 AM

for me the favorite is NEM and STRAT. I think they will grow more than x10, maybe this year already. Hope so
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 10:35:08 AM

there are already hundreds of topics asking people to guess the ETH price and for 9 months now people have been promising you that the dump is going to be over soon and the pumps to begin but they continue dumping ETH and the price crashes more and more. nearly every month ETH is losing about $100 of its value.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
kirstiemorton23

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 11:00:10 AM

If looking at the pattern of last year Ethereum increased by the end of the year, if this also happens to Ethereum this year then I think everyone has started buying and saving their ethereum, I think at the end of this year Ethereum will reach $ 1200.
Sony.UK

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 11:00:44 AM

Last year Ethereum value is 5x higher than the current value. But currently many problems are created in market. so most altcoins are dump in the market and Bitcoin also move to downtrend recently.
I think we are all holding for this month, then only it will going to moon. This year maximum price is 1.5k USD so we are all waiting for that stage.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: